The New Zealand shooting is not going to stop me from criticizing Islam

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
It is unfortunate what happened, but the Islamic religion is the most toxic religion ever invented by man and it is the third deadliest philosophy after Communism and Nazism.

It is unfortunate what happened, but the Islamic religion is the most toxic religion ever invented by man and it is the third deadliest philosophy after Communism and Nazism.
I don't think that's a news flash.

Most racists agree

A true Trump believer just spoke his mind. His views are shared by many of Trump's fans. Why is that? Allow me to explain.

"Donald J. Trump is calling for a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States until our country's representatives can figure out what is going on," Trump said to national television audience.

Referring to the clash of neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and members of the KKK versus the townspeople of Charlottesville defending their homes, Trump declared, “You also had some very fine people on both sides.”

In an interview yesterday with Breitbart News, Trump said this:

You know, the left plays a tougher game, it’s very funny. I actually think that the people on the right are tougher, but they don’t play it tougher. Okay? I can tell you I have the support of the police, the support of the military, the support of the Bikers for Trump — I have the tough people, but they don’t play it tough — until they go to a certain point, and then it would be very bad, very bad. But the left plays it cuter and tougher.

It would be very bad, very bad.

There’s no particular reason to give Trump the benefit of the doubt on this. But even if he did intend it in this somewhat less disgusting way, he’s still saying that the ranks of his armed supporters could at some point feel provoked to violence. He doesn’t say they should feel provoked, but merely that they might feel provoked under certain conditions and Trump is giving his okay by saying, "I have the tough people."

Trump said Friday he does not believe white nationalism is a rising global danger after a suspected gunman who authorities say espoused that ideology massacred 49 Muslims in New Zealand.

“I don’t really. I think it’s a small group of people that have very, very serious problems. It’s certainly a terrible thing,” he said.

"Shocking!"....said nobody.

What would really surprise people is if you came back to post in one of your own threads.

A true Trump believer just spoke his mind. His views are shared by many of Trump's fans. Why is that? Allow me to explain.

"Donald J. Trump is calling for a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States until our country's representatives can figure out what is going on," Trump said to national television audience.

Referring to the clash of neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and members of the KKK versus the townspeople of Charlottesville defending their homes, Trump declared, “You also had some very fine people on both sides.”

In an interview yesterday with Breitbart News, Trump said this:

You know, the left plays a tougher game, it’s very funny. I actually think that the people on the right are tougher, but they don’t play it tougher. Okay? I can tell you I have the support of the police, the support of the military, the support of the Bikers for Trump — I have the tough people, but they don’t play it tough — until they go to a certain point, and then it would be very bad, very bad. But the left plays it cuter and tougher.

It would be very bad, very bad.

There’s no particular reason to give Trump the benefit of the doubt on this. But even if he did intend it in this somewhat less disgusting way, he’s still saying that the ranks of his armed supporters could at some point feel provoked to violence. He doesn’t say they should feel provoked, but merely that they might feel provoked under certain conditions and Trump is giving his okay by saying, "I have the tough people."

Trump said Friday he does not believe white nationalism is a rising global danger after a suspected gunman who authorities say espoused that ideology massacred 49 Muslims in New Zealand.

“I don’t really. I think it’s a small group of people that have very, very serious problems. It’s certainly a terrible thing,” he said.
Wasn't the words he spoke (Trump), in lue of terrorist events that happened over a period of time in this country ?? Do you think he just said such things in some kind of a racist fit ??? Be honest about it now... No one usually draws some kind of opinion on such things, until evidence points towards a pattern or trend found within a string of events that allows the nation to draw conclusions about those events when tying them together.

We are all free to criticize any religion we want, including yours.

Perhaps some religions or their interpretations are relatively “toxic”, but ALL religions are barbaric in thought.
Science (former branch of philosophy) has come a long way.

Forum List

Back