The Nerve!!! Of Course She Should Apologize!!!!

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
This is what America has come to.

"Thandiwe ‘Thandie’ Newton tearily apologizes to dark-skinned actresses (video)

...apologized to all of her dark-skinned female contemporaries for receiving preferential treatment in Hollywood.

Newton, 49, who won an Emmy for “Westworld” in 2019 and a Screen Actors Guild Award for her role in the 2006 movie Crash, has been wracked with guilt over the years because she believes she hasn’t done enough to represent darker-hued women.

“It’s been very painful to have women who look like my mom feel like I’m not representing them,” she admitted during a promotional interview for God’s Country that premiered at the Sundance Film Festival in January. “That I’m taking from them, taking their men, taking their work, taking their truth.”

.... my internalized prejudice was stopping me from feeling like I could play this role,” Newton explained. “When it’s precisely that prejudice that I’ve received, it doesn’t matter that it’s from African American women more than anyone else. I received prejudice. Anyone who’s received oppression and prejudice feels this character.”

“I’ve wanted so desperately to apologize every day to darker-skinned actresses. To say, ‘I’m sorry that I’m the one chosen.’ My mama looks like you.”

After all.....she need take responsibility for her skin color!!!!!!

Can you spell "psychosis"?????

Can you identify the party responsible for this insanity????

There are only three things important to the Democrat program, agenda.....Race, Class, and Gender.
Not liberty, not religious freedom, not prosperity, not individuality, not tranquility.
Race, Class, and Gender.

“Cultural Marxism, though it’s dismissed by critics as a “term invented by the Right”, “was an undeniable school of thought taking Marxist categories of oppressed and oppressor beyond the economic realm and applying to it other forms of oppression: gender, race, sexuality.” Caldron Pool

“A hundred years ago, kids in classrooms were taught the color of their skin was their most important characteristic — and if they looked a certain way, they were inferior. Today, kids again are being taught that the color of their skin defines them — and if they look a certain way, they’re an oppressor.” Tim Scott Text of Sen. Tim Scott's GOP response to Biden speech

All the ethnic- and gender-oriented academic fields frame their subjects as victims of oppression—with one exception, the field of “Whiteness Studies,” which is devoted to the proposition that “whiteness” is evil and needs to be “abolished.”

A Google search for “abolition of whiteness” yields over one million results: Google b-1-d&q=aboli-tion+of+white-ness

Michael Moore, in his book “Stupid White Men : ...And Other Sorry Excuses for the State of the Nation!” urges whites to marry blacks and procreate so we can breed the whiteness out of the country.
P. 79.

The racist perspective of the Whiteness Studies field was summarized in these self-abasing terms by Jeff Hitchcock, executive director of the Center for the Study of White American Culture, at the Third National Conference on Whiteness held in 1998:
“There is no crime that white- ness has not committed against people of color. There is no crime that we have not committed even against ourselves.… We must blame white- ness for the continuing patterns today that deny the rights of those out- side of whiteness and which damage and pervert the humanity of those of us within it.”
John Perrazo, “The Ugly Racism of ‘Whiteness Studies’ Programs,” FrontPageMag, Frontpagemag fpm/263671/ugly-racism-white-ness-stud-programs-john-perazzo azzo

Do you see why the end of this great experiment, America, is just around the corner????

There are only three things important to the Democrat program, agenda.....Race, Class, and Gender.
Not liberty, not religious freedom, not prosperity, not individuality, not tranquility.
Race, Class, and Gender.

“Cultural Marxism, though it’s dismissed by critics as a “term invented by the Right”, “was an undeniable school of thought taking Marxist categories of oppressed and oppressor beyond the economic realm and applying to it other forms of oppression: gender, race, sexuality.” Caldron Pool

“A hundred years ago, kids in classrooms were taught the color of their skin was their most important characteristic — and if they looked a certain way, they were inferior. Today, kids again are being taught that the color of their skin defines them — and if they look a certain way, they’re an oppressor.” Tim Scott Text of Sen. Tim Scott's GOP response to Biden speech
Also..money.
And human trafficking profiteering.

Not surprised by anything coming from Hollywood. They would give preferential treatment to Carlos the jackal and Saddam Hussein if they thought there was money in it.

I hardly ever apologize for being truthful :D :D :D

OK....so they have some ......hobbies.......

Everyone likes to keep busy.

Remember how proud of themselves they were when they finished a jigsaw puzzle in just 30 minutes, even though the box said ‘5 to 6 years.’

Cut 'em a little slack, why cantya????

Not surprised by anything coming from Hollywood. They would give preferential treatment to Carlos the jackal and Saddam Hussein if they thought there was money in it.

Wait.....are you sayin' that they're low-life lying scum????????????

APOLOGIZE!!!!

They always have husbands like this LOL. (both are British)
Thandie-Newton-Family-Pictures.jpg

The American Thandie AKA Zoe Saldana

I will breed the black out of my ancestry you just watch lol

All the ethnic- and gender-oriented academic fields frame their subjects as victims of oppression—with one exception, the field of “Whiteness Studies,” which is devoted to the proposition that “whiteness” is evil and needs to be “abolished.”

A Google search for “abolition of whiteness” yields over one million results: Google b-1-d&q=aboli-tion+of+white-ness

Michael Moore, in his book “Stupid White Men : ...And Other Sorry Excuses for the State of the Nation!” urges whites to marry blacks and procreate so we can breed the whiteness out of the country.
P. 79.

The racist perspective of the Whiteness Studies field was summarized in these self-abasing terms by Jeff Hitchcock, executive director of the Center for the Study of White American Culture, at the Third National Conference on Whiteness held in 1998:
“There is no crime that white- ness has not committed against people of color. There is no crime that we have not committed even against ourselves.… We must blame white- ness for the continuing patterns today that deny the rights of those out- side of whiteness and which damage and pervert the humanity of those of us within it.”
John Perrazo, “The Ugly Racism of ‘Whiteness Studies’ Programs,” FrontPageMag, Frontpagemag fpm/263671/ugly-racism-white-ness-stud-programs-john-perazzo azzo

Do you see why the end of this great experiment, America, is just around the corner????
There is no coexisting with these organisms. Do you see that? Anything a non black does is nothing more than further proof of their simmering beliefs.

Forum List

Back