JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
Before it was called “Planned Parenthood,” it was called "The Negro Project."

"The Negro Project was initiated in 1939 by Sanger’s Birth Control Federation of America, an early form of Planned Parenthood. The purpose was to promote contraception use among the black population of the South, using black ministers.

A letter from Sanger to Clarence Gamble in 1939 says:

“We do not want word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population and the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members.”

The Negro Project

Margaret-Sanger & The Negro-Project

"Maybe I am not objective when it comes to Planned Parenthood, but, you know, I know who Margaret Sanger is, and I know that she believed in eugenics, and that she was not particularly enamored with black people. And one of the reasons you find most of their clinics in black neighborhoods is so that you can find a way to control that population. I think people should go back and read about Margaret Sanger who founded this place — a woman Hillary Clinton by the way says that she admires. Look and see what many people in Nazi Germany thought about her."

- Ben Carson

"The Negro Project was initiated in 1939 by Sanger’s Birth Control Federation of America, an early form of Planned Parenthood. The purpose was to promote contraception use among the black population of the South, using black ministers.

“We do not want word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population and the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members.”

The Negro Project

"Maybe I am not objective when it comes to Planned Parenthood, but, you know, I know who Margaret Sanger is, and I know that she believed in eugenics, and that she was not particularly enamored with black people. And one of the reasons you find most of their clinics in black neighborhoods is so that you can find a way to control that population. I think people should go back and read about Margaret Sanger who founded this place — a woman Hillary Clinton by the way says that she admires. Look and see what many people in Nazi Germany thought about her."

- Ben Carson

One more of those wacky Democrat inconvenient truths.

Good argument. We need to strip women of control over their own bodies because black people. Should convince a lot of people.

The Negro Project

- Ben Carson

To this day with all the historical proof, it amazes me why some of these blacks dont' stand up and say WE WILL BE DAM SURE TO NEVER VOTE DEMOCRAT OFR THE NEXT 200 YRS..

When you inform them and whites too that LBJ said this it's like telling these idiots pick a star and name it.

Forum List

Back