Rand Paul: Trump won a big victory with wall funding

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Senator Rand Paul declared Wednesday that President Trump’s compromise deal with Democrats was in fact a ‘big victory’ because the President secured over a billion dollars in funding for border security that everyone else had given up on.
Rand Paul: “Trump won a big Victory” With Wall Funding
----------------------------------------

To bad Rand Paul didn't get in but whose to say he wouldn't have sold out to the globalist Trump is much better for the position and not easily pushed around.

It wasn't much of a win, but as long as he thinks it is, that's all that matters. Most republican politicians understand that, but they are patting Trump on the back anyway so he doesn't shut the government down again.

It wasn't much of a win, but as long as he thinks it is, that's all that matters. Most republican politicians understand that, but they are patting Trump on the back anyway so he doesn't shut the government down again.
pback2-border-moral-issue.jpg

You mean PIGLOSI LIED about it being a MORAL ISSUE.....How many more lies are within?

One of the poison pills is “no border barrier outside of the Rio Grande area” still think it’s a good idea to sign? If he builds outside of this designated area he could open himself to being mpeached....Unless He has another plan. Which he may have!

You mean PIGLOSI LIED about it being a MORAL ISSUE.....How many more lies are within?

One of the poison pills is “no border barrier outside of the Rio Grande area” still think it’s a good idea to sign? If he builds outside of this designated area he could open himself to being mpeached....Unless He has another plan. Which he may have!

Trump was offered 25 billion, but the fool turned it down. Each time he tried to negotiate, he lost ground. He finally got 1.375. Sure, he's a great negotiator-------not. He should have just shut his mouth. He would have come out better.

Impeached for what, pissing off Democrats???:dunno:

Guilty as charged!!!!!

:iyfyus.jpg:

Trump was offered 25 billion, but the fool turned it down. Each time he tried to negotiate, he lost ground. He finally got 1.375. Sure, he's a great negotiator-------not. He should have just shut his mouth. He would have come out better.
Possibly. But we have no idea what else was in that offer!

I'm sure less than half of the commentary is from people who do. Democrats will never admit the full extent they bailed on their "NOT ONE CENT FOR A WALL" promise.

I'm sure less than half of the commentary is from people who do. Democrats will never admit the full extent they bailed on their "NOT ONE CENT FOR A WALL" promise.

Sure. He could have had 25 billion, but his vast negotiating skills got him 1.375. Republicans are now praying he has enough sense to sign it before he loses even more.

Sure. He could have had 25 billion, but his vast negotiating skills got him 1.375. Republicans are now praying he has enough sense to sign it before he loses even more.
Well since you seem to be the authority on this...why was it turned down...had to be something horrible that the ABNORMLS pushed like AMNESTY FOR MILLIONS....RIGHT???

Senator Rand Paul declared Wednesday that President Trump’s compromise deal with Democrats was in fact a ‘big victory’ because the President secured over a billion dollars in funding for border security that everyone else had given up on.

To bad Rand Paul didn't get in but whose to say he wouldn't have sold out to the globalist Trump is much better for the position and not easily pushed around.

No way I will take a Paul over Trump any day of the year.Paul has always spoken the truth that the fed and the CIA is the enemy and needs to be abolished which our last great president kennedy knew and understood and paid the deadly price for it when he signed an executive order which was on the verge of getting rid of the fed forever had he lived. paul has told the truth the CIA and fed are evil and need to be abolished

I think Paul would had he been elecgtd would have done what no president since has had the balls to do,reinstate kennedys executive order. I have yet to see trump show any kind of action to get rid of those two evil organizations.I am giving him two more years and thats it. i will forver agree that he was 100 times the better choice than hitlery though,now THAT cant be debated.LOL

lmafo what kinda shit is that bahahahhha

lmafo what kinda shit is that bahahahhha

shit i am sure not even worth tuning to no doubt.LOL

Well since you seem to be the authority on this...why was it turned down...had to be something horrible that the ABNORMLS pushed like AMNESTY FOR MILLIONS....RIGHT???

I gave up on trying to figure out why Trump does anything.

Send back your tax return, you anti-American!

Trump's tax debacle made my return 8% less this year. Seems middle class returns are all down by about 8%. The rich are doing fine though.

Trump's tax debacle made my return 8% less this year. Seems middle class returns are all down by about 8%. The rich are doing fine though.
No, only the rich DemonRAT states where he took away your mortgage deduction THAT ALL THE OTHER STATES WEREPAYING FOR...suggest you contact your governor to LOWER YOUR STATE TAX!..ROTFLMFAO

No, only the rich DemonRAT states where he took away your mortgage deduction THAT ALL THE OTHER STATES WEREPAYING FOR...suggest you contact your governor to LOWER YOUR STATE TAX!..ROTFLMFAO

Texas doesn't have a state tax dumb ass.

Texas doesn't have a state tax dumb ass.
Exceptions to everything, now look up all the states that do!, ASSWIPE!

Forum List

Back