The Nearly Complete Dem Platform

Yes, you do spew bullshit.

I want parents to have the choice and the resources to decide the best way to educate their children. Period.
They have that choice already! The problem with people like you is that you are all talk and have no idea how our system of education works because you didn't take advantage when you were in school. You are quite simply a dumbass, like all of those out there who bash teachers and public education.

They have that choice already! The problem with people like you is that you are all talk and have no idea how our system of education works because you didn't take advantage when you were in school. You are quite simply a dumbass, like all of those out there who bash teachers and public education.

No, they don't have choice already. Most parents cannot afford to send their children to the private school of their choice. They are stuck with poor performing public schools that indoctrinate their kids with Progressive Bullshit (clearly your area of expertise).

No, they don't have choice already. Most parents cannot afford to send their children to the private school of their choice. They are stuck with poor performing public schools that indoctrinate their kids with Progressive Bullshit (clearly your area of expertise).
Why should my tax dollars be used to give you a discount at a private school for your ignorant spawn to pollute the teaching environment?

It's the same logic you would need to justify social security, health care, and education for the crotch goblins of illegal aliens! Hypocrite much?

The problem is there are no real choices. Florida had a voucher program when I worked there. It was a total bust. No students could attend private schools because those schools could not justify getting $4k a year in a voucher versus $10K a year in tuition. The private schools just refused to accept vouchers.
That was before magnet and charter schools really got going in Florida. There are all kinds of options now for schools in Florida, many of which operate on an almost entirely scholarship basis. My friend runs one that is a sports academy and the educational program is incredible.

I honestly have no idea why you insist on being one of the most repulsive assholes on this entire forum. I generally agree with you politically but you consistently display one of the most vulgar personalities on here, always striking out against people who did nothing to provoke you. Seriously, shame on you.

That was before magnet and charter schools really got going in Florida. There are all kinds of options now for schools in Florida, many of which operate on an almost entirely scholarship basis. My friend runs one that is a sports academy and the educational program is incredible.
Good for them, but there is still no voucher programs and will never be until the state constitution is changed.

Charter schools were well-known in Florida while I was teaching. Virtually all went under, taking millions of taxpayer dollars away from public schools who wound up educating the kids anyway. There was one lady running two charter schools in Jacksonville who went to prison for a long time because she embezzled funds from both schools. One day the kids were in charter school and the next they were back in their public schools.

Here is a list of the major points of the Dem Platform; I'm sure there's more, but this is a great start:

Don’t go outside
Don’t work
Don’t hire
Don’t go to church
Don’t stand up for your kids
Don’t speak your mind or disagree
Don’t grow your savings
Don’t own a gun
Don’t call police
Don’t produce oil (we’ll get it from Russia)
Don’t do anything. Just be dependent.
Don’t listen to your doctor
Don’t live your values
Don’t protest (unless we agree)
Don’t travel
Don’t celebrate
Don’t see family
Don’t shop at the grocery store
Don’t visit the Capitol or meet your member of Congress
Don’t vote in person
Don’t vote at all
Don’t do what we do
Don’t make jokes about Joe Biden
Don’t ask what we do with your taxes
Don’t aspire to more than poverty
Don’t worry about the border
Don’t worry about crime
Don’t worry about your business
Don’t worry about inflation
Don’t worry about seniors in retirement homes dying of COVID
Don’t fund the military
Don’t put strings on slush funds for state political machines
Don’t build new roads
Don’t buy a used car
Don’t choose a stay-at-home parenting
Don’t call it life
Don’t give to charity
Don’t give to activists
Don’t retweet that guy

You forgot the main one;

DON'T READ THE CONSTITUTION

Why should my tax dollars be used to give you a discount at a private school for your ignorant spawn to pollute the teaching environment?

It's the same logic you would need to justify social security, health care, and education for the crotch goblins of illegal aliens! Hypocrite much?

You blithering boobie: why should the parents tax dollars be spent on Teachers Unions who funnel the money to the Dem Party?

Bingo. Real choice improves education.

Hate to disagree, but discipline, concentration on core subjects and less indoctrination, improves education.

As long as Public School Teachers' Unions have an iron-fisted grip on per pupil funding, discipline and concentration on core subjects with less indoctrination ain't gonna happen.

As long as Public School Teachers' Unions have an iron-fisted grip on per pupil funding, discipline and concentration on core subjects with less indoctrination ain't gonna happen.

That would be on the parents. If I had a kid in public school, you could bet I would be sitting in on their classes.

That would be on the parents. If I had a kid in public school, you could bet I would be sitting in on their classes.

Some parents have day jobs. It is not reasonable to expect parents to monitor the classroom all day every day. A better solution is for them to have the money and to choose the schools they trust.

Some parents have day jobs. It is not reasonable to expect parents to monitor the classroom all day every day. A better solution is for them to have the money and to choose the schools they trust.

Parents can organize and sit in one day a month. But what school can be trusted, teachers are all indoctrinated at the same colleges and belong to the same associations. Some of the most prestigious schools are the greatest offenders.

Parents can organize and sit in one day a month. But what school can be trusted, teachers are all indoctrinated at the same colleges and belong to the same associations. Some of the most prestigious schools are the greatest offenders.

Yes, some very prestigious schools have gone full woke. But that is not a reason to deny less affluent parents control over where their kids go to school.

Yes, some very prestigious schools have gone full woke. But that is not a reason to deny less affluent parents control over where their kids go to school.

I didn't say it was, just saying no matter where they go, parental involvement is key.

Here is a list of the major points of the Dem Platform; I'm sure there's more, but this is a great start:

Don’t go outside
Don’t work
Don’t hire
Don’t go to church
Don’t stand up for your kids
Don’t speak your mind or disagree
Don’t grow your savings
Don’t own a gun
Don’t call police
Don’t produce oil (we’ll get it from Russia)
Don’t do anything. Just be dependent.
Don’t listen to your doctor
Don’t live your values
Don’t protest (unless we agree)
Don’t travel
Don’t celebrate
Don’t see family
Don’t shop at the grocery store
Don’t visit the Capitol or meet your member of Congress
Don’t vote in person
Don’t vote at all
Don’t do what we do
Don’t make jokes about Joe Biden
Don’t ask what we do with your taxes
Don’t aspire to more than poverty
Don’t worry about the border
Don’t worry about crime
Don’t worry about your business
Don’t worry about inflation
Don’t worry about seniors in retirement homes dying of COVID
Don’t fund the military
Don’t put strings on slush funds for state political machines
Don’t build new roads
Don’t buy a used car
Don’t choose a stay-at-home parenting
Don’t call it life
Don’t give to charity
Don’t give to activists
Don’t retweet that guy

And really, that's just the tip of the iceberg.

It all boils down to:

Don't think for yourself - we'll do that for you.

A few more:

Don't think for yourself
Don't question the narrative
Don't bother school boards and teachers
Don't ask for the evidence behind the scientific theory
And there it is!

I'd add:

Don't call our ACTUAL cult a cult; only conservatives are cultish.

Forum List

Back