The Nearly Complete Dem Platform

I didn't say it was, just saying no matter where they go, parental involvement is key.

Of course parental involvement is key - and is starts with parents picking the right school for their kids. I trust parents with the money more than I do the public school system.

Hate to disagree, but discipline, concentration on core subjects and less indoctrination, improves education.

I love to disagree.

It depends on the student.

Some need structure, some need freedom.

Don't question why the U.S. should start WWIII over Ukraine.

Here is a list of the major points of the Dem Platform; I'm sure there's more, but this is a great start:

Don’t go outside
Don’t work
Don’t hire
Don’t go to church
Don’t stand up for your kids
Don’t speak your mind or disagree
Don’t grow your savings
Don’t own a gun
Don’t call police
Don’t produce oil (we’ll get it from Russia)
Don’t do anything. Just be dependent.
Don’t listen to your doctor
Don’t live your values
Don’t protest (unless we agree)
Don’t travel
Don’t celebrate
Don’t see family
Don’t shop at the grocery store
Don’t visit the Capitol or meet your member of Congress
Don’t vote in person
Don’t vote at all
Don’t do what we do
Don’t make jokes about Joe Biden
Don’t ask what we do with your taxes
Don’t aspire to more than poverty
Don’t worry about the border
Don’t worry about crime
Don’t worry about your business
Don’t worry about inflation
Don’t worry about seniors in retirement homes dying of COVID
Don’t fund the military
Don’t put strings on slush funds for state political machines
Don’t build new roads
Don’t buy a used car
Don’t choose a stay-at-home parenting
Don’t call it life
Don’t give to charity
Don’t give to activists
Don’t retweet that guy

And the Republicans have just one: Don't go against der Fuhrer.

That's it. Republicans can lie, cheat, grab pussy, make racist comments etc etc but as long as you don't oppose the Fuhrer, it's all good!

And the Republicans have just one: Don't go against der Fuhrer.

That's it. Republicans can lie, cheat, grab pussy, make racist comments etc etc but as long as you don't oppose the Fuhrer, it's all good!

^^^ Diagnosus: Terminal Projection and TDS Combined! ^^^

Oh blah blah blah...most parents cannot afford private schools - and you just want to hold their children hostage to your union.
Yeah, that's right! During a 2 1tear teaching career, I was in a unions for 4.

So what is your solution bowed-dicka?

I am still waiting on you to provide the normal monthly union dues for teachers.

Last edited:
Yeah, that's right! During a 2 1tear teaching career, I was in a unions for 4.

So what is your solution boweddicka?

Well, Admiral MicroPeepee, I already posted in more than once:

The money should follow the student not the school. Parents should decide where and how their children are educated.

Clearly, as a teacher, you didn't teach your students to read for comprehension and retention.

Orange man bad!!!!!

Just thought I would go ahead and get that out there before the usual loons do it!!!!!

Well, Admiral MicroPeepee, I already posted in more than once:

The money should follow the student not the school. Parents should decide where and how their children are educated.

Clearly, as a teacher, you didn't teach your students to read for comprehension and retention.
Yes, and you still cannot get the idea through that thick head of yours that that is NOT possible. Beside in most rural areas you have one school to choose from unless you want to drive your kid 60 miles into the next county since bus service is not provided.

Maybe a concrete example would work for you. In a county where I worked there were two high schools, one Catholic and one public. The public school was centrally located so you never had more than a half hour's commute. The Catholic school was located all the way west in the county, some 45 miles from the fringes of the county to the east. Now, because of settlement, the community was very heavily Catholic in their population. The Catholic high school stayed full because most of the kids attending lived close by.

If you wanted to attend another Catholic high school, the closest one is about 2 hours east, and three counties away in a moderately sized town.

If you gave the money from the state to the student to attend the school of their choice, where would they go? The answer is right where they are now! What did you accomplish?

Prove me wrong, twinkletoes. Show me a Republican that went against your orange fuhrer and was not punished. Go.

Omigawd. Look in the freaking mirror. It wasn't Trump who promoted Cancel Culture, depriving people of their ability to earn a living, swampy.

Omigawd. Look in the freaking mirror. It wasn't Trump who promoted Cancel Culture, depriving people of their ability to earn a living, swampy.
In other words... you couldn't find one person who went against your orange douche bag and was not deemed a traitor. Yeah, I figured you won't be able to. LOL

Thanks for being, predictable, trumptard. :itsok:

In other words... you couldn't find one person who went against your orange douche bag and was not deemed a traitor. Yeah, I figured you won't be able to. LOL

Thanks for being, predictable, trumptard. :itsok:

[rhetorical question] Could you possibly be more banal, boring and bland? [/rhetorical quesiton]

Do not ever question that Trump is Literally Hitler*

* despite the fact that the Dems are the ones putting in place the fascist policies

[rhetorical question] Could you possibly be more banal, boring and bland? [/rhetorical quesiton]
LOL Three responses and yet no answer to a simple question. :auiqs.jpg:

This is from a poster who grandly started a thread of Democrat's "Don'ts". Of course, as a typical trumptard, has no response when challenged about Republican Don'ts.

Poor trumptards. So easy to show their stupidity. :itsok:

Forum List

Back