“The NATIONAL PATRIOT STRIKE.”

leftwinger

Diamond Member
Sep 13, 2015
driving
ALL CAPS because that his how the guy put it out. Cut/paste. OK I change THE to The.
Anyways I like this idea as Step 1 to deal with it. Stay home. Shut it down. Send a message.
It can be expanded later on to add in a Monday. Every Patriot stay home. Cops too.
************************************************************************************************

If Trump is arrested, just as I’ve counseled for two years now, our response must be: No violence, no civil war. We can’t risk another January 6- where we are framed and painted as violent terrorists or “insurrectionists.”

This is the perfect time for a National Patriots Strike. We can stay safely in our homes and shut this nation down for the weekend after Trump’s arrest. We can grind the economy to a halt for one weekend. We can bring the Biden government, DC Swamp and Deep State to its knees. Call it the “Trump Flu.”
Remember, conservative patriots do most of the work in this country and pay most of the taxes. If we’re not working, shopping, buying or driving- the roads are empty, the stores are empty, the schools are empty.

This is also how we starve government- no shopping or buying means no tax revenue.

We can tie up the entire nation for a weekend to make our point. The point is to show this country belongs to “we the people.” It’s a warning shot to these government goons: We are the Silent Majority. We control the purse strings. If it’s needed, we can grind the USA to a halt, anytime we choose.

If they can persecute Trump, then no one is safe. We are all next in line for government persecution. The buck stops here. We will not allow America to become a combination of Nazi Gestapo and Soviet Gulag. ( uh, too late, see J6 victims locked away for nothing, It already is Tyranical NAZI RULE.)

(above from Wayne Root)

Last edited:
ALL CAPS because that his how the guy put it out. Cut/paste. OK I change THE to The.
Anyways I like this idea as Step 1 to deal with it. Stay home. Shut it down. Send a message.
It can be expanded later on to add in a Monday. Every Patriot stay home. Cops too.
************************************************************************************************

If Trump is arrested, just as I’ve counseled for two years now, our response must be: No violence, no civil war. We can’t risk another January 6- where we are framed and painted as violent terrorists or “insurrectionists.”

This is the perfect time for a National Patriots Strike. We can stay safely in our homes and shut this nation down for the weekend after Trump’s arrest. We can grind the economy to a halt for one weekend. We can bring the Biden government, DC Swamp and Deep State to its knees. Call it the “Trump Flu.”
Remember, conservative patriots do most of the work in this country and pay most of the taxes. If we’re not working, shopping, buying or driving- the roads are empty, the stores are empty, the schools are empty.

This is also how we starve government- no shopping or buying means no tax revenue.

We can tie up the entire nation for a weekend to make our point. The point is to show this country belongs to “we the people.” It’s a warning shot to these government goons: We are the Silent Majority. We control the purse strings. If it’s needed, we can grind the USA to a halt, anytime we choose.

If they can persecute Trump, then no one is safe. We are all next in line for government persecution. The buck stops here. We will not allow America to become a combination of Nazi Gestapo and Soviet Gulag. ( uh, too late, see J6 victims locked away for nothing, It already is Tyranical NAZI RULE.)

(above from Wayne Root)
Link to the OP

(above from Wayne Root)
the problem is not every American will see this message,

(above from Wayne Root)
Yeah right. All these people forming militias and preparing to commit terrorism aren't going to just decide not buying stuff is a better way.

Forum List

Back