Desantis says he will not block extradition of Trump if indicted

pyetro

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2019
Ron DeSantis said today that he will not get involved "in any way" with the indictment.

Some Trump supporters have suggested that Desantis could refuse to extradite Trump.

“I have no interest in getting involved in some type of manufactured circus by some Soros DA,” said DeSantis, making a reference to billionaire donor George Soros’s support of Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg. “He’s trying to do a political spectacle … I’ve got real issues I’ve got to deal with here in the state of Florida.” “We’re not getting involved in it in any way,” he said.

Ron DeSantis said today that he will not get involved "in any way" with the indictment.

Some Trump supporters have suggested that Desantis could refuse to extradite Trump.

“I have no interest in getting involved in some type of manufactured circus by some Soros DA,” said DeSantis, making a reference to billionaire donor George Soros’s support of Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg. “He’s trying to do a political spectacle … I’ve got real issues I’ve got to deal with here in the state of Florida.” “We’re not getting involved in it in any way,” he said.
Trump won't see it that way. :)

Gov. DeSantis is obviously well aware of the political land mines that lay ahead of him if he stands for the POTUS position. Best to take the low & well travelled road than risk a partisan ambush by taking a shortcut & getting massacred. It would be sad if not for being so comical!

Nobody with a brain cares what DeSantis does or says in regards to Trump. When all is said & done Desantis' face will be a mirror image of Trump's ass from having it stuffed there during the primaries after Dotard makes a believer out of Ronny boy & the rest of them wen he's the nominee & they all fall in line behind the biggest white collar criminal & conman born in the past 75 years.

"Not get involved" also means he will not support it or facilitate it.

Nobody with a brain cares what DeSantis does or says in regards to Trump. When all is said & done Desantis' face will be a mirror image of Trump's ass from having it stuffed there during the primaries after Dotard makes a believer out of Ronny boy & the rest of them wen he's the nominee & they all fall in line behind the biggest white collar criminal & conman born in the past 75 years.
No one gives a rats ass what you have to say about the matter either.

why would he?

So…what’s your point? Why the sudden interest in desantis’ position on trump?

Damn Desantis is about to join Pence in the dog house. Commit crimes for Trump or the GOP will abandon you.

New York cannot extradite Trump from Florida without the Governor's active participation, dumbfuck.
So DeSantis only has to plant his face part way up Trump's ass.

Let Ronny boy pull that stunt & Trump will never leave Florida because U.S. Marshall's will be on his ass like a fly on stink the minute he does.

Positively delicious, if true... :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back