The nation girds for more terrorist attacks

Over the summer it was" mostly peaceful protests. " Now it's "armed insurrectionists commit sedition, murder, and treason.". :lol:

And then the gals have the nerve to say we are blind and part of a cult. Virtually everything they say is psychological projection. Fascinating. :(
I often wonder if various posters are actually TRYING to be the biggest fucking hypocrites they can possibly be.

WTF is "gird"?
It's what he does to his loins each morning as he settles into the outfit that best represents his opinion of himself.
It means to prepare. There are a lot of online dictionaries in case you didnt know.
[/QUOTE]
It's always cute when you only display your own considerable ignorance when you are trying to whip up the impression it is actually mine.

We have been experiencing terrorist attacks for MONTHS.

It amazes me how so many regressives have waited until now to show any concern over them.

I guess you must be talking about bioterrorism by masklesses, because that is what has resulted in loss of life.

Hopefully nobody else gets killed on the 20th.

Unfortunately, I think someone will do something stupid and die.

I am sure our News Entertainment media will report it fairly.

Doesn’t hurt to get multiple news perspectives.

More deaths on Jan 20 will be tragic regardless of who reports it.
I agree. BLM riots and the Capital riots. All should be condemned. No one else should die or suffer an injury because our News Entertainment media wants to sell eyes.

Over the summer it was" mostly peaceful protests. " Now it's "armed insurrectionists commit sedition, murder, and treason.". :lol:

And then the gals have the nerve to say we are blind and part of a cult. Virtually everything they say is psychological projection. Fascinating. :(
I often wonder if various posters are actually TRYING to be the biggest fucking hypocrites they can possibly be.

The hypocrisy by the media, the left, and yes by douchebags like Mac is off the charts. I can't stomach it anymore.

Just a tiny grain of self reflection and honesty would go a long way. But I think we all know that is not going to happen.

Good luck to our cities and police forces across the country, as more terrorist attacks might be planned for Inauguration Day.

Ugly shades of 2001, when we knew the terrorists were there and plotting, but didn't know if and when they would strike next. Not a pleasant thought.

It could happen in several states on the same day:

DC politicians are being briefed on dangers and purchasing bullet-proof vests:

Washington DC is on high alert with over 20,000 troops prepared to defend America from the terrorists:

Good luck to America, and to Americans. The terrorists will not win.

The frustrating thing is, we've been warning about this con man and his con job for LITERALLY FIVE YEARS.

And we have been telling people that Proud Boys/Patriot Prayer/III Percenters/Oathkeepers are terrorists, and they were in denial

I agree. BLM riots and the Capital riots. All should be condemned. No one else should die or suffer an injury because our News Entertainment media wants to sell eyes.

Blm protests didn't kill others. False narrative.

Good luck to our cities and police forces across the country, as more terrorist attacks might be planned for Inauguration Day.

Ugly shades of 2001, when we knew the terrorists were there and plotting, but didn't know if and when they would strike next. Not a pleasant thought.

It could happen in several states on the same day:

DC politicians are being briefed on dangers and purchasing bullet-proof vests:

Washington DC is on high alert with over 20,000 troops prepared to defend America from the terrorists:

Good luck to America, and to Americans. The terrorists will not win.

The frustrating thing is, we've been warning about this con man and his con job for LITERALLY FIVE YEARS.

And we have been telling people that Proud Boys/Patriot Prayer/III Percenters/Oathkeepers are terrorists, and they were in denial

"Very fine" terrorists though. Believe me.

The hypocrisy by the media, the left, and yes by douchebags like Mac is off the charts. I can't stomach it anymore.

Just a tiny grain of self reflection and honesty would go a long way. But I think we all know that is not going to happen.

It's like watching an animal in its fight or flight stage. Their TDS has rendered them as little more than snarling beasts utterly incapable of logic or reason. The emotions have taken over and Orange Man Bad absolutely consumes them until nothing else matters.

David Dorn? Just one example

You're kidding right?

You get a medal too. Congratulations.

1610732317854.png

No disagreement there.

No disagreement there.
That is interesting. A leftist agreeing with me. I'll see if pigs are flying outside my window.

David Dorn? Just one example

You're kidding right?

You get a medal too. Congratulations.

View attachment 443263
I think that must be about the nicest thing you could possibly say about this poster.

Forum List

Back