The nation girds for more terrorist attacks

Hopefully nobody else gets killed on the 20th.

Unfortunately, I think someone will do something stupid and die.

I am sure our News Entertainment media will report it fairly.

Doesn’t hurt to get multiple news perspectives.

More deaths on Jan 20 will be tragic regardless of who reports it.
I agree. BLM riots and the Capital riots. All should be condemned. No one else should die or suffer an injury because our News Entertainment media wants to sell eyes.

No disagreement there.
That is interesting. A leftist agreeing with me. I'll see if pigs are flying outside my window.

I’ve been consistent on this issue. See my signature.

I agree. BLM riots and the Capital riots. All should be condemned. No one else should die or suffer an injury because our News Entertainment media wants to sell eyes.

No disagreement there.
That is interesting. A leftist agreeing with me. I'll see if pigs are flying outside my window.

I do now. When you asked before I was on my phone and can't see sigs there. Like my sigs? LOL

No disagreement there.

I do now. When you asked before I was on my phone and can't see sigs there. Like my sigs? LOL

If you’re on an iPhone, turn it sideways and you can see them.

No disagreement there.

Ahhh...I did not know that. Thank you for that education. My kids laugh at how I don't know some simple tricks like that.

Thank you again.

No disagreement there.

Ahhh...I did not know that. Thank you for that education. My kids laugh at how I don't know some simple tricks like that.

Thank you again.

You’re welcome.

Good luck to our cities and police forces across the country, as more terrorist attacks might be planned for Inauguration Day.

Ugly shades of 2001, when we knew the terrorists were there and plotting, but didn't know if and when they would strike next. Not a pleasant thought.

It could happen in several states on the same day:

DC politicians are being briefed on dangers and purchasing bullet-proof vests:

Washington DC is on high alert with over 20,000 troops prepared to defend America from the terrorists:

Good luck to America, and to Americans. The terrorists will not win.
If only we could go back to those nice BLM riots we were having in the Summer. Those were the good old days.....

Good luck to our cities and police forces across the country, as more terrorist attacks might be planned for Inauguration Day.

Ugly shades of 2001, when we knew the terrorists were there and plotting, but didn't know if and when they would strike next. Not a pleasant thought.

Washington DC is on high alert with over 20,000 troops prepared to defend America from the terrorists:

The frustrating thing is, we've been warning about this con man and his con job for LITERALLY FIVE YEARS.

And we have been telling people that Proud Boys/Patriot Prayer/III Percenters/Oathkeepers are terrorists, and they were in denial

All the violence needs to stop. If score were being kept your team would leading 95-7. So cut the bullshit, fake outrage, and pathetic attempts at the moral high ground. The shit at the Capital should have never happened. Ditto the massive destruction and violence that went on for months in American cities.

Remember when the Seattle mayor called it the "summer of love."

My response to the indignation now is GFYS. Where were you and media six months ago?

I often wonder if various posters are actually TRYING to be the biggest fucking hypocrites they can possibly be.

Pogo is a Nazi.

As a Nazi, there is no yesterday, no last week or last month. There is only now, and now is what the party says.

We can point to the siege of the White House in July where democrat Brown Shirts tore down the fence, stormed across the lawn and engaged in a pitched battle with Secret Service and Park Police in their attempt to kill the president, resulting in the president being moved to the nuclear bunker.

But this no longer serves the narrative of the Nazi democrats. Nancy Pigshit needs to hype the riot last week as the worst thing in the history of forever and all Trump supporters must be imprisoned or killed. The actions of her troops in July doing the same as the rioters last week undercut the narrative that a dork putting his feet or her desk is worse than the civil war.

So the party made it unhappen.

To Pogo this July event unhappened. It's not that he's lying, it's that the party has rewritten reality. The past isn't set for party members, it's fluid and changes to meet the needs of the party in the eternal now.

When dealing with those like Pogo, we must recognize who and what we are dealing with. You can't reason with the Nazis, you can't appeal to logic. There is only the party for them.

As BLM instigators are found in the rioters, reality will be unmade by the party and recast with the instigators as heroes fighting for Nancy Pigshit and our rulers and Pogo will believe it with every fiber of his being. The party is mother, the party is father, the party is the only truth.

Last edited:

The frustrating thing is, we've been warning about this con man and his con job for LITERALLY FIVE YEARS.

And we have been telling people that Proud Boys/Patriot Prayer/III Percenters/Oathkeepers are terrorists, and they were in denial

All the violence needs to stop. If score were being kept your team would leading 95-7. So cut the bullshit, fake outrage, and pathetic attempts at the moral high ground. The shit at the Capital should have never happened. Ditto the massive destruction and violence that went on for months in American cities.

My response to the indignation now is GFYS. Where were you and media six months ago?
Well said.

Another threat:

Oh my Allah, isn't there a way you Nazis can protect us from these threats?

Maybe if we give up all our rights and submit to absolute rule by the party?
For people like you, NOT being a terrorist is a big sacrifice.

Poor you.

Well we gotta have a first one before we have more
No terror was inflicted upon the citizenry. 99.9% were oblivious. Some police and politicians were disturbed but even that was mostly from left wing agitators
Terror is a feelings creation and as usual with libs mostly to entirely fake.

Limbaugh this morning:

"Twenty thousand troops in DC? I thought Biden was POPULAR".

Fucking amazing. He's pretending this is about hatred for Biden.

And we wonder how the Trumpsters can exist in an alternate universe.
So, why are there 20,000 troops in DC? That's a fucking army. What are you saying?

Another threat:

Oh my Allah, isn't there a way you Nazis can protect us from these threats?

Maybe if we give up all our rights and submit to absolute rule by the party?
For people like you, NOT being a terrorist is a big sacrifice.

Poor you.
Meh, call me what you want. Just don't tell me what to do.
:dunno:

The kid actually laughted at my post where I said it all had to stop.

These fascists are not actually against terrorism. They love the terrorism if it helps usher in the authoritarian state they seek.

I have to admit, I did NAZI all this coming.

I've said for a decade that the democrats are just the Khmer Rouge, fascist thugs.

What is shocking is how fast they are moving. They had been at a steady pace imposing their Nazi agenda until 2018 - then they went to warp speed.

They will purge their ANTIFA Brown Shirts soon, claiming to impose law and order - a night of long knives. Then the remnants of the Brown Shirts will become the Gestapo. The KGB is loyal to the democrat party, but they have a foundation in Hoover that included loyalty to the United States. The party needs a secret police loyal ONLY to them, this will be harvested from the ANTIFA Brown Shirt, soon.

I stopped calling them democrats. They are communists now demanding veto power over the vote.

There is no peaceful escape from the communist version of the Khymer Rouge.

Yes....democrat voters have already been burning, and looting our cities and beating and murdering Americans for 7 months.....they attacked 159 government buildings, including the burning of police stations and court houses, the taking and holding of territory in our cities.......and the declaration of independence of these areas......

Violent blm and antifa democrat party members will be looking to sow chaos and destruction.....don't let them...

I still want to know why the government feels it necessary to have 20,000 armed troops in DC.

I am not saying there is no reason for it. I want to know what they are preparing for.

Forum List

Back