The Nashville shooting is about to disappear now that we know the shooter identified as trans

I googled “Trump 2024”

Top stores for me were from...

PBS News Hour, The Guardian, WaPo, Business Insider.

When I click on "News":

WaPo
MSNBC
National Review
FoxNews.

Why do you suppose different people get different results?

Most of yours were left wing sites too. Thus my point stands

Oh, by the way.

I just checked CNN, MSNBC, NPR, ABC News and CBS News. All of them but MSNBC still have it as their top story on their websites.

Still not gone away. Seems you were wrong again.

And that now is all that matters. You all need to be able to use this tragedy to smear and attack Trans people. You do not give a flying fuck about the dead people, they are just fodder for your hatred.
a story for you to read and tell me how much play her being a tranny got in it

Has the Nashville shooting disappeared yet like the OP claimed would happen?
Yes, the REAL story completely disappeared. Notice on this article that the shooter is referred to as Audrey, not her/his preferred Aiden.

If this was a normal article, the trans would be up in arms about using the wrong name. The article shows pictures of a woman who was clearly dressed like a man at the time of the shooting.

Authorities confirmed at a press conference that the 28-year-old woman who killed six, including three children, at a Christian school in Nashville identified as transgender.

The shooter, a white 28-year-old Nashville woman who identified as a man, was engaged by police at the Covenant School around 10:27 a.m., 14 minutes after the first call was made to police, Nashville authorities said in a press conference. Nashville Police Chief John Drake said the shooting was a “targeted attack.”

Will the democrats, MSM, and the view be demanding to know what we’re going to do about these trans folk? And how their ideology is causing such violence? (Like they do with shooters that are men, white, etc)
No, people still care about easy access to guns..

Gun ownership is allowed, but is not considered a right.
You fucking moron. You really like to double down on your stupidity, don't you?

Go read the Constitution of the United States of America. Pay particular attention to the Bill of Rights.

By the way, it is not called "The Bill of What May Be Allowed". I shit you not.

Then you wonder why we Americans ridicule you Moon Bats so much.

You fucking moron. You really like to double down on your stupidity, don't you?

Go read the Constitution of the United States of America. Pay particular attention to the Bill of Rights.

By the way, it is not called "The Bill of What May Be Allowed". I shit you not.
Second Amendment is about Militias, not guns. Guns aren't even mentioned. .

Now you are tripling down on your stupidity. That issue was put to bed with the Heller decision, demolished with the McDonald judgement and put in the grave with the Bruen ruling.

Go on, lets see how much more of your ignorance you are willing to show us.

The Second Amendment of the United States Constitution reads: "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."
Problem is you thing bear arms, means bare arms, and people are allowed to wear sleeveless t shirts

The Second Amendment of the United States Constitution reads: "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."
Problem is you thing bear arms, means bare arms, and people are allowed to wear sleeveless t shirts

No, I think it says exactly what it says... WELL REGULATED MILITIA. Not a angry mob showing up with guns.

The original text also included an exemption for religious objection to militia service, showing that the main concern was in fact, regulating militias.

My local out of Columbus Ohio, and CBS morning have scrubbed the fact that this was a mentally ill transgender. So the story is not being covered as an issue involving a transgender
Yes, that would be against the narrative.

Forum List

Back