The Nashville shooting is about to disappear now that we know the shooter identified as trans

Hate to break it to you…but you guys do it as well (threads here are a perfect example).
I don’t care what other people on here say, there’s plenty of right wing kooky folk that I have on ignore.

I’m referring to mainstream leftists, democrats, and the MSM.. not random idiots on a message board.
You‘ve been just as robust in duking out ideological blame.
I haven’t, no. I only pointed out the media activism against conservatives and protecting leftist victim classes.
What is your point in the face of yet another school shooting?
The media has a provable agenda against conservatives and actively defends woke leftism. Conservatives have every reason to not trust them, because the MSM hates them.

I don’t care what other people on here say, there’s plenty of right wing kooky folk that I have on ignore.

I’m referring to mainstream leftists, democrats, and the MSM.. not random idiots on a message board.

I haven’t, no. I only pointed out the media activism against conservatives and protecting leftist victim classes.

The media has a provable agenda against conservatives and actively defends woke leftism. Conservatives have every reason to not trust them, because the MSM hates them.
While I disagree with most of what you said…there is one point to make. There is no longer any MSM in so far as something with any identifiable power. We have thousands of media sources to choose from, and many adhere only to their echo chambers. If you Google something you are as likely to pull rightwing media as left wing media. And rightwing media? It has a clear agenda against liberals.

welcome to xiden’s america…where dangerous anti-christian rhetoric from the demafasict leads to cult violence on kids

If you Google something you are as likely to pull rightwing media as left wing media.
That’s not true at all. For example, I googled “Nashville shooting” and here’s what organizations popped up:
1. NPR
2. CNN
3. NYT
4. APnews
5. CNN
6. NYT
7. NBC
8. NBC

All left to radical left organizations. Google sets their algorithm to promote leftist sources to manipulate the public in believing leftist ideology is more accepted than it actually is

Geez dude. Their “ideology” which isn’t, isn’t causing anything. What proves is that that they are just like the rest of us.
That's where libtards are 200% wrong.

They're NOT like the rest of us. Not at all.

Nautally transgender is all upset about the republicans BS, it cuts with a knife.

That’s not true at all. For example, I googled “Nashville shooting” and here’s what organizations popped up:
1. NPR
2. CNN
3. NYT
4. APnews
5. CNN
6. NYT
7. NBC
8. NBC

All left to radical left organizations. Google sets their algorithm to promote leftist sources to manipulate the public in believing leftist ideology is more accepted than it actually is

That's it. It is all sleight of hand and we know it. I have always felt that this board is a good look at the demographic of America, and it's obvious, if you just look carefully and honestly, that the leftists are outnumbered at least 2 to 1 on this board. The leftists are louder and more aggressive, but they're still the minority, thank God. As they attrit out via suicide or common sense taking over and waking them up or their beloved "vaccine" and decadent lifestyle taking their natural toll, the pendulum will swing.

Leftists will always be here, but the media are wearying of losing their customers, who are tired of their pandering and who are leaving them for more honest reporters.

Still showing up as top story.

1680086022408.png

1. NPR
2. CNN
3. NYT
4. APnews
5. CNN
6. NYT
7. NBC
8. NBC

Google sets their algorithm to remember sites you have been to and put them first in your searches. That is why differetn people get different results.

Seems we know where you have been visiting.

Well, nobody who is shocked that tragedies happen in a nation of 350 million people ever have ideas that would have prevented it. They just act like they cared while ignoring far more deaths in far more areas.

Actually, we have very good ideas. Common sense gun laws that keep the guns out of the hands of the crazies like this.

The rest of the industrialized world has figured this out, which is why they have very little crime and very few murders.

Our mainstream media only chooses to promote the stories that fit the agenda.

The agenda has been in place quite some time, now, and will not change

Remember the Dancing Grannies, kids?

Uh, no. But we all do remember the incident where the mentally ill man ran people down with a car because he couldn't get treatment.

Because that was talked about for well over a year.

And it was pretty obvious by his trial that he wasn't fit to be out on his own.

So, Common Sense Gun laws are part of the solution, but so is thorough mental health policy. This means locking up the people who are truly psychotic and forcing people to take their medications whether they want to or not.

Most conservatives are for measures of gun control, but we don’t put on political theatre and stand on graves to try to push radical anti-gun enforcement, especially since your proposals would have never stopped the shooting.

If you had an answer that worked, maybe. But you don’t.

Sure we do. We could follow the same gun policies Germany has. They have some 20 million guns among 80 million people, but no mass shootings every day.

The thing is, we have 600 mass shootings a year. This one actually gets a little more airtime because children were involved.

But as we've learned from Sandy Hook, Stoneman and Uvalde, killing children doesn't change our gun fetish.

My local out of Columbus Ohio, and CBS morning have scrubbed the fact that this was a mentally ill transgender. So the story is not being covered as an issue involving a transgender

And that now is all that matters. You all need to be able to use this tragedy to smear and attack Trans people. You do not give a flying fuck about the dead people, they are just fodder for your hatred.

Google sets their algorithm to remember sites you have been to and put them first in your searches. That is why differetn people get different results.

Seems we know where you have been visiting.
Obviously it doesn’t, because I don’t visit those sites. The algorithm has always done this though.

Are you saying when you google a major story it’s FOX, New York Post littered throughout? Lol

You don’t actually know what you’re talking about here, you just made that up.

Obviously it doesn’t, because I don’t visit those sites. The algorithm has always done this though.

Are you saying when you google a major story it’s FOX, New York Post littered throughout? Lol

You don’t actually know what you’re talking about here, you just made that up.

Since I do not go to Fox or NYP very often, no they do not show up much.

When I did a search for "Nashville shooting" my top results were The Guardian, WSMV, The Tennessean and Sky News.

And yes, I do know what I am talking about. My wife and I can do the same search and get different results as we tend to read different sources.

When I did a search for "Nashville shooting" my top results were The Guardian, WSMV, The Tennessean and Sky News.

And yes, I do know what I am talking about. My wife and I can do the same search and get different results as we tend to read different sources.
Well perhaps since I don’t really visit mainstream news sites it obviously defaults to promoting leftist news sources, which is my point. The google algorithm consistently either promotes or errs in favor of the left, never the right. Let’s not play stupid here. The same has been proven in YouTube, Facebook, etc newsfeeds and algorithms. It’s no secret

I googled “Trump 2024”

On the “in the news” scroll:
1. MSNBC
2. NBC
3. FOX
4. National review
5. AP
6. National review

On the “also in the news” scroll:
1. CBS
2. The guardian
3. The guardian
4. INSIDER
5. CNN
6. NYT
7. NY magazine
8. VOX
9. Politico
10. Axios

On actual google search:
1. PBS
2. WaPo
3. The guardian
4. NBC
5. NBC
6. NYT
7. CNN

Nearly all left to radical left publications and organizations.

Forum List

Back