The Nashville shooting is about to disappear now that we know the shooter identified as trans

Of.course we do. Lots of them. But then we are beset by gun humping morons having discussions in bad faith. Morons who insist that any measure proposed be considered in a vacuum and prevent all instance of this, starting tomorrow.

So we are held back by a pandemic of stupid.
Most conservatives are for measures of gun control, but we don’t put on political theatre and stand on graves to try to push radical anti-gun enforcement, especially since your proposals would have never stopped the shooting.

If you had an answer that worked, maybe. But you don’t.

No I believe it was born a female and wanted to be a male. Did you see the pictures of "it" him/he what ever it was...
Then they should be saying transgendered man. I believe this is how the terminology is supposed to be. So confusing just like trans people are.

Authorities confirmed at a press conference that the 28-year-old woman who killed six, including three children, at a Christian school in Nashville identified as transgender.

The shooter, a white 28-year-old Nashville woman who identified as a man, was engaged by police at the Covenant School around 10:27 a.m., 14 minutes after the first call was made to police, Nashville authorities said in a press conference. Nashville Police Chief John Drake said the shooting was a “targeted attack.”

Will the democrats, MSM, and the view be demanding to know what we’re going to do about these trans folk? And how their ideology is causing such violence? (Like they do with shooters that are men, white, etc)

Geez dude. Their “ideology” which isn’t, isn’t causing anything. What proves is that that they are just like the rest of us.

If the shooter were a white male trump supporter. We know they’d be focusing on only that as the reason.

They will avoid the trans thing to protect the ideology.. aka not perform journalism
If the shooter was leftist we know you’d be focusing that, wouldn’t you?

Are you sure about this? Why do they use transgendered woman then? They should use transgendered man as the appropriate wording, shouldn't they?

What do you expect from a cult that exists mainly for the purpose of making up new words and pissing people off?

Oh, yeah. That and sex and drugs and hate.

If the shooter was leftist we know you’d be focusing that, wouldn’t you?
I wouldn’t if you guys didn’t set the standard, but you did, but aren’t following it to protect your ideology like a bunch of hypocrites.

If it were up to me we should be honest for anything like this and not try to pin it on the opposing political party or ideology. But, you guys do that. I’m simply holding you to your own standard you set.

I wouldn’t if you guys didn’t set the standard, but you did, but aren’t following it to protect your ideology like a bunch of hypocrites.

I think it is a chicken and argument to point your finger and whine “…but he did it first”.

If it were up to me we should be honest for anything like this and not try to pin it on the opposing political party or ideology. But, you guys do that. I’m simply holding you to your own standard you set.
Hate to break it to you…but you guys do it as well (threads here are a perfect example). You‘ve been just as robust in duking out ideological blame, I may as well say you set the standard.

What is your point in the face of yet another school shooting?

You probably only talk to conservatives on here or something. Most GOP members are for sensible gun control. Sorry you’re so misinformed
Some conservatives I know personally are for sensible gun control. But the NRA owns too many politicians.

Authorities confirmed at a press conference that the 28-year-old woman who killed six, including three children, at a Christian school in Nashville identified as transgender.

The shooter, a white 28-year-old Nashville woman who identified as a man, was engaged by police at the Covenant School around 10:27 a.m., 14 minutes after the first call was made to police, Nashville authorities said in a press conference. Nashville Police Chief John Drake said the shooting was a “targeted attack.”

Will the democrats, MSM, and the view be demanding to know what we’re going to do about these trans folk? And how their ideology is causing such violence? (Like they do with shooters that are men, white, etc)
Why? Are you going to stop talking about it?

Forum List

Back