The Nashville shooting is about to disappear now that we know the shooter identified as trans

Mr. Friscus

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2020
Authorities confirmed at a press conference that the 28-year-old woman who killed six, including three children, at a Christian school in Nashville identified as transgender.

The shooter, a white 28-year-old Nashville woman who identified as a man, was engaged by police at the Covenant School around 10:27 a.m., 14 minutes after the first call was made to police, Nashville authorities said in a press conference. Nashville Police Chief John Drake said the shooting was a “targeted attack.”

Will the democrats, MSM, and the view be demanding to know what we’re going to do about these trans folk? And how their ideology is causing such violence? (Like they do with shooters that are men, white, etc)

they're covering it on CNN, to be fair, just not talking much about the trans angle

Chris Cuomo also covered it well on News Nation (see my thread on the shooting)

Authorities confirmed at a press conference that the 28-year-old woman who killed six, including three children, at a Christian school in Nashville identified as transgender.

The shooter, a white 28-year-old Nashville woman who identified as a man, was engaged by police at the Covenant School around 10:27 a.m., 14 minutes after the first call was made to police, Nashville authorities said in a press conference. Nashville Police Chief John Drake said the shooting was a “targeted attack.”

Will the democrats, MSM, and the view be demanding to know what we’re going to do about these trans folk? And how their ideology is causing such violence? (Like they do with shooters that are men, white, etc)
If this is true, that "she" is a ftm tranny, it may well be ACTUAL testosterone poisoning!!!! They feed these types a lot of male violence hormones, I read. I'm not sure what is the real situation, because the news has just been one boiling confusion on the actual sex of this criminal.

Naaaaaaah, the Dems'll say it's just fine to shoot up schools if it's a tranny (either flavor) doing it. Everything's okay to do if it's a tranny or a black doing it, no matter how many people get killed.

Besides, it's just Christians: no one can expect Dems to value their lives.

They all disappear, snowflake. Kids murdered at school is how you prefer things to operate.

Just like Uvalde.

Now suddenly the rhetoric isn’t to blame, it’s “rightwing” policies…the Second Amendment.

bodecea

68F096C1-B57C-48BF-B393-2DE6CFEB6F85.jpeg

If this is true, that "she" is a ftm tranny, it may well be ACTUAL testosterone poisoning!!!! They feed these types a lot of male violence hormones, I read. I'm not sure what is the real situation, because the news has just been one boiling confusion on the actual sex of this criminal.

I think you have a valid point here. Dosing people with powerful hormones can really fuck with someone's mind.

Its one thing if someone has a grave illness like prostate cancer and doctors use this to stall metastatic cancer when the alternative is death. The side effects are tolerable them.

But just because someone wants to try to "pass" for a different sex? What a load of shit, what malpractice.

Time IMHO to outlaw the use of hormones for "sex transitioning" and other venal reasons. Make-up can be used to generate the same feminizing and masculinizing effect without these side effects.

And It gives you the right to attack me and my rights? I didn't do shit to make this idiot do something so stupid as this. Give it the fuck up! There's a million of us in this country.

I think you have a valid point here. Dosing people with powerful hormones can really fuck with someone's mind.

Its one thing if someone has a grave illness like prostate cancer and doctors use this to stall metastatic cancer when the alternative is death. The side effects are tolerable them.

But just because someone wants to try to "pass" for a different sex? What a load of shit, what malpractice.

Time IMHO to outlaw the use of hormones for "sex transitioning" and other venal reasons. Make-up can be used to generate the same feminizing and masculinizing effect without these side effects.
You may realize that the surprisingly massive doses of hormones they push into trannies means cancer is very likely in later years. They give big estrogen doses to women who are trying (and failing) to conceive, and in later years, whoops, cancer and early death. I'm not sure that conceiving is a "venal" reason, and I'm not sure that it isn't: good question. But to cut off major body parts and give carcinogenic doses of hormones to crazy people? Something wrong with that, surely.

They all disappear, snowflake. Kids murdered at school is how you prefer things to operate.
Really?
Which side routinely rejects the idea of hardening the schools & providing armed security guards?
Which side enables the trannies severe mental illnesses?
Which side refuses to wait for any facts before immediately blaming conservatives & legal gun owners?
Which side raises billions on the backs of dead kids they refuse to protect in the first place?

Who are the ones that want these shootings for the sensationalized/emotionalized politics to strip a Constitutional right from law abiding citizens?

:poke:

they're covering it on CNN, to be fair, just not talking much about the trans angle

Chris Cuomo also covered it well on News Nation (see my thread on the shooting)
If the shooter were a white male trump supporter. We know they’d be focusing on only that as the reason.

They will avoid the trans thing to protect the ideology.. aka not perform journalism

Really?
Which side routinely rejects the idea of hardening the schools & providing armed security guards?
Which side refuses to wait for any facts before immediately blaming conservatives & legal gun owners?
Which side raises billions on the backs of dead kids they refuse to protect in the first place?

Who are the ones that want these shootings for the sensationalized/emotionalized politics to strip a Constitutional right?

:poke:
^ :cuckoo:

1 out of 1000 mass shooters is transgender, and you're stupid ass blames that :rolleyes:

Don't act like you care about facts

Lol I can't believe you don't realize what you just wrote with that one

Looks like CNN didn't get the memo. It is still the main topic on there, now. FOX didn't either, as it's the lead on the Engram Angle now.

You may realize that the surprisingly massive doses of hormones they push into trannies means cancer is very likely in later years. They give big estrogen doses to women who are trying (and failing) to conceive, and in later years, whoops, cancer and early death. I'm not sure that conceiving is a "venal" reason, and I'm not sure that it isn't: good question. But to cut off major body parts and give carcinogenic doses of hormones to crazy people? Something wrong with that, surely.

I was unaware of this, but it makes sense to me. The overriding point is the same. Weighing the side effects versus the benefits is the key. And I don't think sex change clinics are really advising patients of the dangers.

There is a youtube video on line from a detransitioning individual on "soft white underbelly" where the interviewee reports that she was given testosterone on his first visit to a clinic

Forum List

Back