The Nashville shooting is about to disappear now that we know the shooter identified as trans

Authorities confirmed at a press conference that the 28-year-old woman who killed six, including three children, at a Christian school in Nashville identified as transgender.

The shooter, a white 28-year-old Nashville woman who identified as a man, was engaged by police at the Covenant School around 10:27 a.m., 14 minutes after the first call was made to police, Nashville authorities said in a press conference. Nashville Police Chief John Drake said the shooting was a “targeted attack.”

Will the democrats, MSM, and the view be demanding to know what we’re going to do about these trans folk? And how their ideology is causing such violence? (Like they do with shooters that are men, white, etc)
I found it quite funny (not really) that the media were going out of their way to refer to this mass murderer in the way he/she wanted to be identified as, like we owe her that respect.

If the shooter were a white male trump supporter. We know they’d be focusing on only that as the reason.

They will avoid the trans thing to protect the ideology.. aka not perform journalism
Yeah, that tap dance around her sex yesterday was some of the worst malpractice I've seen from the news media --- it's clear they WANT to keep us in confusion. Why is confusion supposed to be better than getting the facts out to the people? I suppose the idea is to obliterate all categories. See, if there aren't categories of women OR men, black OR white, then nobody can fight about it all, right?

Authorities confirmed at a press conference that the 28-year-old woman who killed six, including three children, at a Christian school in Nashville identified as transgender.

The shooter, a white 28-year-old Nashville woman who identified as a man, was engaged by police at the Covenant School around 10:27 a.m., 14 minutes after the first call was made to police, Nashville authorities said in a press conference. Nashville Police Chief John Drake said the shooting was a “targeted attack.”

Will the democrats, MSM, and the view be demanding to know what we’re going to do about these trans folk? And how their ideology is causing such violence? (Like they do with shooters that are men, white, etc)
Haven't seen it disappear yet.

Naaaaaaah, the Dems'll say it's just fine to shoot up schools if it's a tranny (either flavor) doing it. Everything's okay to do if it's a tranny or a black doing it, no matter how many people get killed.

Besides, it's just Christians: no one can expect Dems to value their lives.
What Dem has said it's just fine to shoot up schools? Name names.

What Dem has said it's just fine to shoot up schools? Name names.
Sure, Jill Biden will probably give her a medal for "Man of the Year." Same with US News and World Report. They get congratulated just for pretending to change sex and defrauding people ---- the leftwing newspapers do nothing but confuse everyone on what sex the mass murderers are so as to destroy all normal categories of identity, like sex and race.

Yeah, that tap dance around her sex yesterday was some of the worst malpractice I've seen from the news media --- it's clear they WANT to keep us in confusion. Why is confusion supposed to be better than getting the facts out to the people? I suppose the idea is to obliterate all categories. See, if there aren't categories of women OR men, black OR white, then nobody can fight about it all, right?
They are just inconsistent, and their standards somehow always either support or defend their ideology.. but hey it’s all a coincidence I’m sure.

I wish we had an honest media who wouldn’t condemn all of conservatism, Christianity, the GOP, etc if a school shooting by some crazed loon who by name only falls into these categories.

But we don’t. They make the loud brash jump of absolute judgment against their enemies, but curl up into the fetal position in an instance like this. Dishonest, manipulative media. That’s why people on the right shouldn’t trust them, because they aren’t honest people, they act against the right.

Completely scrubbed from my local news from Columbus Ohio never once mentioned it was trans, neither did the cbs morning show.
Wow. It was the lead on local ABC Channel 7, Jackon, TN., and the main topic on Morning Joe, and CNN this morning. PMSNBC is talking about it now and showing the Body Cam Footage. I always though Ohio reasonably conservative. I am surprised it is off of your stations.

Wow. It was the lead on local ABC Channel 7, Jackon, TN., and the main topic on Morning Joe, and CNN this morning. PMSNBC is talking about it now and showing the Body Cam Footage. I always though Ohio reasonably conservative. I am surprised it is off of your stations.
They are taking about the trans part because their news link wasn't

I bet the shooter's manifesto gets redacted or censored completely!!
Sure. I would LOVE to read it, though. I hope we're wrong, but I bet we aren't.

To be fair to the cops and pols, it would surely be seen by other trannie crazies as incitement to go do likewise, so never mind my curiosity.

This was on top of the trans "Day of Vengeance" the lefty terrorists had planned.

We have a serious left-wing terrorism problem in this country.

_BB9lRuY

I bet the shooter's manifesto gets redacted or censored completely!!
On CBS Mornings today, Gayle King interviewed a mass shooter profiler who said the media should not publicize a mass shooter's manifesto, which I suspect will give CBS a rationale to not reveal the political leanings of the Nashville killer.

I suspect the manifesto will be full of Trans hate and proof of the shooting being a hate crime but the Leftest, who love trans and queers, will never live up to it.

Forum List

Back