The Name of a Film

Dalia

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2016
France
Bonsoir, you need to give me the name of the film .
You could ask question , actor name, country who made the film, year etc the one who find the name bring a new picture of a film.

Thank you for playing i hope you will like ? :)

Picture of the film

ddqs.jpg

Bonsoir, you need to give me the name of the film .
You could ask question , actor name, country who made the film, year etc the one who find the name bring a new picture of a film.

Thank you for playing i hope you will like ? :)

Picture of the film

View attachment 108290

The actor is Gary Oldman as Ludwig van Beethoven, the film is "Immortal Beloved" and Marco Hofschneider and Isabella Rossellini are also in this film, it was made in 1994 and directed by Bernard Rose.

My love of Classical Music and my being a film obsessive made my knowing this simple.

ddqs-jpg.108290

Yes, is the name of the film ..a great film :) it's your turn :)

Okay here are several still pictures from the film.

It's of course a Japanese film, it's in my favourite ten films ever made, a sublime piece of art.

So I'll accept the name of the lead actor, the name of the film, the year it was made, the director of the film and I'll give a bonus point for the name of the production company.

The-Bad-Sleep-Well2.jpg

765id_005_primary_w1600.jpg

765id_020_w1600.jpg

Bad%2BSleep%2BWell.png

It's of course a Japanese film, it's in my favourite ten films ever made, a sublime piece of art.

So I'll accept the name of the lead actor, the name of the film, the year it was made, the director of the film and I'll give a bonus point for the name of the production company.

The-Bad-Sleep-Well2.jpg

765id_020_w1600.jpg

Bad%2BSleep%2BWell.png
The Bad Sleep well.

The-Bad-Sleep-Well2.jpg

765id_020_w1600.jpg

Bad%2BSleep%2BWell.png
The Bad Sleep well.

Yes it is and it's a majestic film from a genius film maker with a perfect leading actor.

Forum List

Back