The myth of the so called "southern strategy" brought about by leftist propagandists.

Call them Dixiecrats if you wish, but it was Democrats who you are speaking of.

No, it is Southern Conservatives with racist policies that I am speaking of.
DEMOCRATS in the north overwhelmingly supported Civil Rights

Sure, some conservatives lived there, but the fact of the matter is, that after the 50's, many northern conservatives moved south changing the south politically.

Can you show any data that northern conservatives moved south in large numbers?

I never saw it

How many Northern Conservatives moved to Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana to make them turn Republican ?

Can you show any data that northern conservatives moved south in large numbers?
I never saw it
How many Northern Conservatives moved to Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana to make them turn Republican ?
You never saw it? As if you were watching and paying attention.

Better yet, seeings how you are arguing, the "southern strategy". Tell us, which democrats switched party.

data showing a population switch? given the time to research it, yes I could, if I was at home and not traveling right now, I would pull a book from my library and make the point.

But a better bet, is for you to tell us all about the southern strategy and the democrats that changed party. Of course you wont, because there is no such thing.

name that southern conservative and that racist policy

you wont, because there were none

democrats could not pass the civil rights acts of any year, because to many democrats were against the civil rights act, that is a fact

Republicans voted overwhelmingly, in favor of the civil rights act, without Republicans the Democrats did not have the votes.

Not true the south did not got republican until the 80's and 90's and local election were still democrats across the board.
Initially
Jimmy Carter held off the conversion for a few years.
By Reagan, the South had turned Red

name that southern conservative and that racist policy

you wont, because there were none

democrats could not pass the civil rights acts of any year, because to many democrats were against the civil rights act, that is a fact

Republicans voted overwhelmingly, in favor of the civil rights act, without Republicans the Democrats did not have the votes.

Jim Crow

JIm Crow laws were long before the Southern Strategy by a Century and were laws passed by Democrats and supported by Democrat courts.

Again you confuse a Southern policy that pre existed the Democratic Party by centuries with a policy of the Democratic Party

Again, Jim Crow was a Southern Conservative policy

Again you confuse a Southern policy that pre existed the Democratic Party by centuries with a policy of the Democratic Party

Again, Jim Crow was a Southern Conservative policy
Bullshit.

But like I said you can't name the democrats that changed party.

You can't name Jim crow laws wrote by republicans

Bullshit.

I didn’t say they did
The voters changed

I never said Jim Crow was written by Republicans

It was written by Southern Conservatives written to reflect the Southern Culture of official racial discrimination

And
Bullshit.

why were Jim Crow Laws enforced on Black Musicians across the Country ( Las Vegas ) ( Upper Midwest ) ( Northeast ) ( Los Angeles ) ( Pacific Northwest ) if it was a “ Southern Thing “ ?

To
How many were from the North?

TODAY
100 percent of Klan members are Republican
Today there is no Knights of the Ku Klux Klan ( Just splinter Groups and Wannabes ) the Height of Kluxer Political Power was 1900-until Post WW2 due to their firm grip on Democrat Politics ( Especially in the South )

Democrats in the North relied on Southern Democrats to close deals until the mid 1960s ( they were an afterthought in the Republican Northeast & Upper Midwest

To

Today there is no Knights of the Ku Klux Klan ( Just splinter Groups and Wannabes ) the Height of Kluxer Political Power was 1900-until Post WW2 due to their firm grip on Democrat Politics ( Especially in the South )

KKK was quite powerful post WWII and conducted terrorist attacks against Civil Rights workers

Today, the KKK is more low key
They have swapped out their white hoods for Red MAGA Hats

Democrats in the North relied on Southern Democrats to close deals until the mid 1960s ( they were an afterthought in the Republican Northeast & Upper Midwest

Very true
One of the reasons FDR was reluctant to support Civil Rights

However, Democrats in the North embraced Civil Rights legislation.
Republicans in the South opposed it.

KKK was quite powerful post WWII and conducted terrorist attacks against Civil Rights workers

Today, the KKK is more low key
They have swapped out their white hoods for Red MAGA Hats

No they still wear the hoods, and you still vote for them.

1707242027186.png

Forum List

Back