The multifront attack on Elon Musk

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
There is not much more disgusting thing by EU dictators as the Truth.
What comes next?
The Ministry of Truth?

In the latest assault, the European Union’s Digital commissioner Thierry Breton has posted on X (formerly Twitter) that he believes Elon has infringed on the EU’s rules. He set out the alleged infringements in a post on the social media platform.

• Suspected breach of obligations to counter #IllegalContent and #Disinformation
  • Suspected breach of #Transparency obligations
  • Suspected #DeceptiveDesign of user interface

38dbe8af2a333cf551f3df66aa115ddb.jpg

I have a suggestion. Elon could stop acting like a Nazi douche, and then people wouldn't criticize him for acting like a Nazi douche.

Anyone who doesn't share your communist point of view is a Nazi for you?
You will be glad when Cheka comes again and kill anyone who disagrees with you and your leftist pals
Right?
Any leftist who want us to shut up is a good offspring of commies who murdered in Russia alone more as 66m

iu

iu

iu

iu

iu

So you're posting your most favorite commie propaganda to show that Elon isn't a Nazi?

Well, isn't that special.

I do get that the modern right has now combined the worst aspects of fascism and communism to form a sort of uber-totalitarianism, so it's not strictly correct to label them as either.

So you're posting your most favorite commie propaganda to show that Elon isn't a Nazi?

I do get that the modern right has now combined the worst aspects of fascism and communism to form a sort of uber-totalitarianism, so it's not strictly correct to label them as either.

When countries where communism had won would have the Free Speech no communism could be possible.
What united Russia, China, Vietnam and another victims of leftism?
Their peoples were disarmed and dissents where prohibited
Free Speech = NO LEFTISM

I have a suggestion. Elon could stop acting like a Nazi douche, and then people wouldn't criticize him for acting like a Nazi douche.
Nazi Musk is burning books (as [italics]) they are being written. Putin's speech on X is actually 19 minutes and 33 seconds long, though Musk stops it at 16 seconds:

Click on "Continue Reading" to see the X video.
Huff Post / X Video of Putin's Speech

Notice that dipshit Musk also burns the replies to the above video if you are not a member of his SS.

When countries where communism had won would have the Free Speech no communism could be possible.
What united Russia, China, Vietnam and another victims of leftism?
Their peoples were disarmed and dissents where prohibited
Free Speech = NO LEFTISM
Absurd. Musk is not doing free speech, just the opposite.

Have told you from the outset that Musk is a CIA control opposition figure .
Nothing about him is true .
There is chapter and verse available, just as there is / was for his fellow Gay, Epstein .

Anyone who doesn't share your communist point of view is a Nazi for you?
You will be glad when Cheka comes again and kill anyone who disagrees with you and your leftist pals
Right?
Any leftist who want us to shut up is a good offspring of commies who murdered in Russia alone more as 66m

iu

iu

iu

iu

iu
Stupid shit.

Trump took lessons from Putin in how to be a commie, and the whole GOP followed him. Thus, I must oppose the commie Republicans.

Liberals, we do the capitalism and freedom thing.

Musk, he only believes in free speech for himself. He attempts to censor of anyone who criticizes him. Most conservatives support that sort of "censorship for everyone but my side" strategy.

I don't think it was communist propaganda, it seems to be mostly some anti-Bolshevik stuff, and blaming Jews, probably from the 1920s. Some racist caricatures of the Chinese in the Lenin one too.

Stupid stuff in any case.

I don't think it was communist propaganda, it seems to be mostly some anti-Bolshevik stuff, and blaming Jews, probably from the 1920s. Some racist caricatures of the Chinese in the Lenin one too.

Stupid stuff in any case.

Almost all leading commies in Russia from 1917 until now (including Putin) were (are) Jews.
This is one undeniable fact

DyzwdilzdMBivDFlU0sgU0ECJT45WRr2GWluVQyzCCQ.jpg

31086666301.jpg

200YearsTogether.jpg

Forum List

Back