"The mRNA vaccines are neither safe nor effective, but outright dangerous"

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2011
If I remember right someone argued there were no peer-reviewed scientific literature about the vax being dangerous. Looks like there is now. When is our CDC going to stop pushing this shit? How can Pfizer advertise for boosters? The vaccine looks more like a weapon every day.

Here’s the two sentences from the paper that everyone should read:

A worldwide Bayesian causal Impact analysis suggests that COVID-19 gene therapy (mRNA vaccine) causes more COVID-19 cases per million and more non-Covid deaths per million than are associated with COVID-19 [43].
An abundance of studies has shown that the mRNA vaccines are neither safe nor effective, but outright dangerous.

no...they are still pushing it. they want to vaxx children with the covid poison as part of their school immunizations. Parents are NOT going to do that at this point. Not even leftist parents.

I don't support anything the gov't pushes on you with lies, threats, manipulation, fear and mandates, etc.

and i DON"T appreciate gov't targetting our children to get around US or to punish us for noncompliance.

Last edited:
Here is where what's necessary to know must leave behind those who don't understand the words in their mother-tongue:

I don't support anything the gov't pushes on you with lies, threats, manipulation, fear and mandates, etc.

and i DON"T appreciate gov't targetting our children to get around US or to punish us for noncompliance.
Forcing experimental drugs on an individual or a population is DEFINED as a crime against humanity.

At this point we know for sure with 100% certainty that the Covid mRNA treatment was experimental and mostly untested.

Forum List

Back