The Most Racist Group in America

TEE VEE is only there to manipulate folks reality.

I would only clarify that by saying TV is there as a medium for the media to work on the heads of their victims.

There is subliminal messaging going on in almost every aspect of television.
Subliminal messaging? You people are fucking weird man.

Seriously? You don't know? C'mon man, you know I never lie. They used to literally INSERT MESSAGES on the screen that the eyes recorded but the brain didn't realize.

I would only clarify that by saying TV is there as a medium for the media to work on the heads of their victims.

Maybe fucking weird. . . but highly intelligent, and very informed.

meh. . . manufactured propaganda to agitate the public.

It wouldn't surprise me to find out that the whole thing was staged for both ratings and to agitate the public.

I don't trust the government, and I certainly don't trust media conglomerates that want to inflame racial tensions for advertiser ratings and views.

. . . even if it did happen? This is an isolated incident, and not the norm.
Are you fucking crazy? That is the most baselees and absurd theory ive ever heard.
I knew some uneducated, living in a cave person that is in dissonance would react in such a way, that is why I put in post #11. . . Did you miss that? :heehee:

I guess you don't read or listen to a lot, do you? :dunno:

1. Well, it happened in Oakland. So no surprise!

a. Once a nice town, it went bad when undesirables started moving in.

2. Even before the COVID tragedy, Asians (and other ethnicities) were at risk in any city where there is a sizeable population of certain folks.

3. For some reason, violence (not to mention mere defiance) is a hallmark of some folks who. are inexplicably excused for their behavior by woke liberals.

a. If the gentleman who abused the Asian mentioned in the OP is caught, nothing will be done to him. And he knows it. They are literally untouchable.

a. Here in California, the opposite of mass incarceration is occurring.

4. In the coming decades, violence will become only worse, as certain folks become even more brazen.

DAMN. Electronics, audio, radio, signal processing and the like is my forte. You're going to force me to give these "inventions" a very serious look!

It wouldn't surprise me to find out that the whole thing was staged for both ratings and to agitate the public.

I don't trust the government, and I certainly don't trust media conglomerates that want to inflame racial tensions for advertiser ratings and views.

Where is all the news of whites being attacked? I haven't seen one news story where a person attacked was identified as being white suggesting that as a motivation.

How do we know this woman spat on wasn't spit at because of where her car stopped? Or the make and color? Has a single attacker confessed that they attacked people simply because they were ASIAN? And why now?

A lot like hate crime, I've never seen hate actually demonstrated or proven in any of these hate crimes.

When a black is attacked: RACIALLY MOTIVATED HATE CRIME.
Asian attacked: RACIALLY MOTIVATED HATE CRIME.
White attacked: socially justified act against the oppressive privileged class.

REALLY?

NONE of it is reality.
^ More retard conspiracy shit. :cuckoo:
2297e41b6926200ed63dd4983a56616629788ac7r1-720-720v2_hq.jpg

DAMN. Electronics, audio, radio, signal processing and the like is my forte. You're going to force me to give these "inventions" a very serious look!
I tend to be a bit suspicious. . . tell me what you find.

I had heard the scuttlebutt that these weapons were first deployed during the first Iraq war, and the Republican Guard had used old fashioned short wave radio/CB type tech, and the Pentagon deployed it with stunning success. . . they duplicated the human emotions of depression, hopelessness, sadness, and fear in the carrier waves, right into the Iraqi communications, which, then, as urban legend has it? Decimated the Iraqi moral.

That is when I was first made aware of it. I don't know if the legends are true or not. If the Deep State ever decided to use this tech domestically? Those who watch the most TEE VEE, listen to the most radio and music, of course, would be the most susceptible, especially when the global oligarchs are attempting far reaching global transformation.

Always best to remain skeptical, but . . . also, to be open to all possibilities. We live in a much stranger world, IMO, than most folks would ever believe.

I had heard the scuttlebutt that these weapons were first deployed during the first Iraq war, and the Republican Guard had used old fashioned short wave radio/CB type tech, and the Pentagon deployed it with stunning success. . . they duplicated the human emotions of depression, hopelessness, sadness, and fear in the carrier waves, right into the Iraqi communications, which, then, as urban legend has it? Decimated the Iraqi moral.

That is when I was first made aware of it. I don't know if the legends are true or not. If the Deep State ever decided to use this tech domestically? Those who watch the most TEE VEE, listen to the most radio and music, of course, would be the most susceptible, especially when the global oligarchs are attempting far reaching global transformation.

Always best to remain skeptical, but . . . also, to be open to all possibilities. We live in a much stranger world, IMO, than most folks would ever believe.

I can tell you this real fast:
  1. Governments have been studying and using this stuff for decades. In the 60's they even explored the possibility of using LSD to break down one's will to be more susceptible.
  2. There has been a number of incidents in recent years of people in foreign countries getting headaches, sudden illness and other inexplicable problems which suspiciously mimic what this technology might do.
  3. Such technology could be used many ways, such as to brainwash people, like make them go out and commit a serial killing?
  4. Panning the articles quickly, I saw spread spectrum technology mentioned. Spread Spectrum has an interesting history and origin and is a great aid in many covert apps., interestingly invented by movie actress Hedy Lamarr, who was actually a genius in real life.

I can tell you this real fast:
  1. Governments have been studying and using this stuff for decades. In the 60's they even explored the possibility of using LSD to break down one's will to be more susceptible.
  2. There has been a number of incidents in recent years of people in foreign countries getting headaches, sudden illness and other inexplicable problems which suspiciously mimic what this technology might do.
  3. Such technology could be used many ways, such as to brainwash people, like make them go out and commit a serial killing?
  4. Panning the articles quickly, I saw spread spectrum technology mentioned. Spread Spectrum has an interesting history and origin and is a great aid in many covert apps., interestingly invented by movie actress Hedy Lamarr, who was actually a genius in real life.
Interesting you should mention some of those facts.

My original post had some articles on James Holmes. . . but. . . I thought better of it.

There are SO MANY closed minded folks that just get absolutely triggered when you dare even suggest an epistemological ontology that is not given to them by their TEE VEE.

So. . . I just didn't want to put out more information than was absolutely necessary.

:113:

Lol. Your a fucking idiot. Go jump.
Am I though?

Or just a critical thinker that doesn't watch TEE VEE because it is all manufactured to manipulate you folks emotionally.

How many folks do you know that have dash cams?

I don't know a single one, TBH.
Critical thinker. Yea sure.
For future reference?

Your is possessive. You're is a contraction for YOU ARE. .. . . as in. . . YOU ARE being schooled n00b.

. . or, YOU'RE the fucking idiot. :heehee:
Go fuck yourself ****.

Lol. Your a fucking idiot. Go jump.
Am I though?

Or just a critical thinker that doesn't watch TEE VEE because it is all manufactured to manipulate you folks emotionally.

How many folks do you know that have dash cams?

I don't know a single one, TBH.
Critical thinker. Yea sure.
For future reference?

Your is possessive. You're is a contraction for YOU ARE. .. . . as in. . . YOU ARE being schooled n00b.

. . or, YOU'RE the fucking idiot. :heehee:
Go fuck yourself ****.
y-fL4Doe.jpg

even if it did happen? This is an isolated incident, and not the norm
It absolutely "is the norm"
Prove it.

Remember, black males account for 6% of the population
According to the FBI, African-Americans accounted for 55.9% of all homicide offenders in 2019, with whites 41.1%, and "Other"/Unknown 3.0% in cases where the race was known. Among homicide victims in 2019 where the race was known, 54.7% were black or African-American, 42.3% were white, and 3.1% were of other races.

Prove it.

According to the FBI, African-Americans accounted for 55.9% of all homicide offenders in 2019, with whites 41.1%, and "Other"/Unknown 3.0% in cases where the race was known. Among homicide victims in 2019 where the race was known, 54.7% were black or African-American, 42.3% were white, and 3.1% were of other races.

. . .and?

What in the high holy hell does that have to do with racism?

Now you are talking about crime stats.

If we totally ignored the color of a person's skin, completely disregarded it, and didn't look at it, and then parsed out those statistics according to socio-economic status instead?

Do you know what we would find? :dunno:

Why don't you guess Einstein. YOU ARE BEING MANIPULATED BY YOUR RULERS.
These social scientists that make these stats? They are all leftists and liberals. . . I should know, I studied with them, and I crunched stats with them. . . I KNOW THEIR AGENDA, and YOU ARE FALLING FOR IT.

:rolleyes:

Who do you think keeps track of the race of a person in the first place? From ever thing, from when a person commits a crime, to when they need help from the state, to filling out the census. . .

. . but why? Why does that state keep track of the race of a person on every interaction they do, if race does not matter?

:dunno:

Prove it.

. . .and?

What in the high holy hell does that have to do with racism?

Now you are talking about crime stats.

If we totally ignored the color of a person's skin, completely disregarded it, and didn't look at it, and then parsed out those statistics according to socio-economic status instead?

Do you know what we would find? :dunno:

Why don't you guess Einstein. YOU ARE BEING MANIPULATED BY YOUR RULERS.
These social scientists that make these stats? They are all leftists and liberals. . . I should know, I studied with them, and I crunched stats with them. . . I KNOW THEIR AGENDA, and YOU ARE FALLING FOR IT.

:rolleyes:

Who do you think keeps track of the race of a person in the first place? From ever thing, from when a person commits a crime, to when they need help from the state, to filling out the census. . .

. . but why? Why does that state keep track of the race of a person on every interaction they do, if race does not matter?

:dunno:
Are you able to keep up with a conversation?

The thread was AXING whyblacks DISPROPORTIONATELY commit more than their share of crimes.

You axed me to prove it.

I provided the FBI statistics

Why does that state keep track of the race of a person on every interaction they do, if race does not matter?
Apparently it DOES matter

But keep your head buried in the sand if it makes you feel better.

And maybe take a walk down the Cass Corridor at 2 am.

Forum List

Back