the most hateful (black) group in America

Unbelievable.

Good thing we don't judge all blacks by the actions of a stupid few....

Well, maybe Lakhota will.

If it were that idiot rdean...you know he would.

It seems he's able to take one stupid republican's actions and apply to anyone who ever thought of joining the GOP.

Last edited:
When I watch those guys I keep picturing them with crosshairs on their foreheads. Is it just me?

Yes, it's just you. You are a serial killer-in-waiting.

You're totally antisocial. You accept any excuse to hate total strangers. You are evil.

When I watch those guys I keep picturing them with crosshairs on their foreheads. Is it just me?

Yes, it's just you. You are a serial killer-in-waiting.

You're totally antisocial. You accept any excuse to hate total strangers. You are evil.

did you watch even 30- sec of this video? You have nothing to say about it?

Yet Blacks complain about Racial Hatred? Black lives matter???? Now, thats funny! Why don't black lives matter when they kill each other? Black lives matter? I'm certain everyone is familiar with what recently happened . Two black uncivilized savages broke into a home, raped a Pastors wife who was pregnant, best her, she had teeth knocked out and finally killed her !! They should either be buried alive or lynched

Yet Blacks complain about Racial Hatred? Black lives matter???? Now, thats funny! Why don't black lives matter when they kill each other? Black lives matter? I'm certain everyone is familiar with what recently happened . Two black uncivilized savages broke into a home, raped a Pastors wife who was pregnant, best her, she had teeth knocked out and finally killed her !! They should either be buried alive or lynched

Louis theroux did a israel show and this guy was saying, "look around, it's Gods country" he was gesturing at a desert gorge that looked like the last tree was cut down by a mesopotian ten million years ago. Theroux's response was awesome. He like, " well its alright I guess" in a tone that suggested he thought it was garbage. Classic.

My experience over sixty years is that black people are more racist then white people. and it's not just whites they hate.

Unbelievable.

It seems he's able to take one stupid republican's actions and apply to anyone who ever thought of joining the GOP.
These guys are small potatoes compared to the ultra racist Nation of Islam, Black Panther and Black Lives Matter.

Unbelievable.

These guys are small potatoes compared to the ultra racist Nation of Islam, Black Panther and Black Lives Matter.
They're all pretty much the same, just different names for their hatred of white people.

Black Hebrew Israelites are nothing more than loud mouthed little twats. Powerless little trolls,

Black Hebrew Israelites are nothing more than loud mouthed little twats. Powerless little trolls,

I used to see those guys all the damn time in Brooklyn, they used to set up on the corner across from my office and I'd hear their rantings all day.

Way back in the day they used to wear armor and carry swords, but I guess the NYPD put a stop to that.

I used to see those guys all the damn time in Brooklyn, they used to set up on the corner across from my office and I'd hear their rantings all day.

Way back in the day they used to wear armor and carry swords, but I guess the NYPD put a stop to that.

Oh, they are hot mess. I used to see them all the time when I spent several months in San Fran on business. They literally hate everyone that is not apart of their little cult. People would try all the time to reasonably engage them but I would just walk by and crack up as they hurled insults my way. lol.

I wondered why the cops didn't show up in the video. Threats are against the law and so is assault. :dunno:

Forum List

Back