The most glaring proof of a fraudulent election....

Something is piling up alright, but it’s not evidence. I can wait to see what batshit conspiracies you retards will conjure up when all your hopes and dreams on Jan. 6th get dashed by Vice-President Pence.
Good luck with that fantasy. Pinning your hopes on the hated Mike Pence now?
Strange bedfellow. Make sure his wife doesn't find out.
I don’t hate Vice-President Pence, but you will on Jan 6th.

I’m sure President-Elect Biden’s Kenyan birth certificate will totally overturn the election.
That's the sort of "hilarious" satire that will sustain you when your dreams of abusing the Constitution
are dashed.
What Crusty Joe lying about disarming us, taxing us , giving billions to the Paris Accord and WHO. It seems you don't have the ability to HEAR OR UNDERSTAND YET YOU VOTE.

Ballots should be audited by then. That will be conclusive solid indisputable evidence of fraud. If they, the ballots, are withheld from scanning it is an indisputable admission of guilt.
Fulton County in Georgia has ignored a court order to make ballots and Dominion machines accessible
for inspection. Not a good look for them and as you say, an indisputable admission of guilt.
But the Judiciary Committee in the GA State Senate had a televised hearing, and got a hacker to get into the system....

THAT turned out to be interesting!!!!

Tech expert reveals Ga. voting machines connected to Chinese vendor | One America News Network (oann.com)

Huge Move to DECERTIFY Election Coming out of Georgia!!! (canadafreepress.com)

Please link this court order. I can find nothing on it. All I can seem to find is a freeze on wiping machines in three counties issued on November 30th. And I believe that's been dismissed.

Fulton County has denied access to this evidence. Why do you think they did this?

So now the courts will be used to compel Fulton Country to stop hiding their evidence of fraud.

What a fucking waste of time. A bunch of the unwashed Trump masses are allowed perpetrate this seditious act. The election has been certified. You know there's no overturning it, right?

Please link this court order. I can find nothing on it. All I can seem to find is a freeze on wiping machines in three counties issued on November 30th. And I believe that's been dismissed.

Fulton County has denied access to this evidence. Why do you think they did this?

So now the courts will be used to compel Fulton Country to stop hiding their evidence of fraud.

What a fucking waste of time. A bunch of the unwashed Trump masses are allowed perpetrate this seditious act. The election has been certified. You know there's no overturning it, right?
Questioning the integrity of an election is a right. It is not sedition. It is desperation from criminals that know they have been caught and will be exposed.

Questioning the integrity of an election is a right. It is not sedition. It is desperation from criminals that know they have been caught and will be exposed.

Well, they better hurry. January 6th is approaching...fast. But, even then, it won't be overturned. So, have fun. I'll mark this post and we'll talk in another week. :)

Well, they better hurry. January 6th is approaching...fast. But, even then, it won't be overturned. So, have fun. I'll mark this post and we'll talk in another week. :)
You already know how many ballots can be scanned in a day. There is plenty of time.

So far, the USSC, the State Supreme Courts, Republican governors, Republican election officials and the Attorney General disagree.

Maybe the "proof" is (a) fabricated, (b) distorted, or (c) bullshit.

The size of the conspiracy the Trumpsters are buying into is massive. They haven't proven it.
Douchebags cling to any argument that offers a hope of discrediting the fraud, but it just doesn't hold water.
So you're better informed than the USSC, the State Supreme Courts, Republican governors, Republican election officials and the Attorney General.

Okay, got it.

:laugh:
NO, I'm just more honest, and I have a spine.
Sure you are. Sure you do.

You're just a better source than the USSC, the State Supreme Courts, Republican governors, Republican election officials and the Attorney General.

Or, you've been conned by a buffoon. One of the two.

You have no ability to understand the obvious corruption in our Federal Government, that doesn't mean the rest of us are as blind as you chose to be...

DC is a cesspool of career politicians, their able to lead you around by your nose, it's embarrassing to watch but it is entertaining to see how easily they manipulate the weak to follow them....

The truth is hard to hide, always has been, they day will come and you will eat that "Humble Pie" soon enough...

Something is piling up alright, but it’s not evidence. I can wait to see what batshit conspiracies you retards will conjure up when all your hopes and dreams on Jan. 6th get dashed by Vice-President Pence.
Better start saving those food stamps oh jobless one. Us retards are done letting you slide. You pieces of shit won't stand a chance. Police? Nope Military? No. X-military? Not in a million years. All you got is China Joe and the Communist In these retards you will meet your end. You under estamate retards along with Brain Rot Joe. You won't have to wait long before you realize the error of your ways but stupidity will be no excuse.
Let me explain from the prospective of us retards. This may come as a shock but us retards no matter what a bought and paid for Supreme Court says that everyone with any sense knows has been bought and paid for since they found the 'Affordable' Care Act Constitutional worth nothing. You people with your heads on straight that voted for China Joe the idiot and his communist vice will soon realize just how retarded we are. We retards are to retarted to except this fraud of a party that needs hung. If you think us retards will just stand bt and allow the fraud to stand then you better re-think just who is retarded. Us

More obvious proof fraud. State workers or election officials do not work on holidays. What else is this but knowledge of the guilt that will be exposed?
1609543188866.png

Better start saving those food stamps oh jobless one. Us retards are done letting you slide. You pieces of shit won't stand a chance. Police? Nope Military? No. X-military? Not in a million years. All you got is China Joe and the Communist In these retards you will meet your end. You under estamate retards along with Brain Rot Joe. You won't have to wait long before you realize the error of your ways but stupidity will be no excuse.
Let me explain from the prospective of us retards. This may come as a shock but us retards no matter what a bought and paid for Supreme Court says that everyone with any sense knows has been bought and paid for since they found the 'Affordable' Care Act Constitutional worth nothing. You people with your heads on straight that voted for China Joe the idiot and his communist vice will soon realize just how retarded we are. We retards are to retarted to except this fraud of a party that needs hung. If you think us retards will just stand bt and allow the fraud to stand then you better re-think just who is retarded. Us
Oh, gosh! How will those people ever withstand your long-winded rants on the internet. :lol:

Wrong! The Constitution (you know, that thing you and your comrades have been pissing on) gives the legislature the authority to override and ignore the electoral votes of a state in cases of great irregularities, such as FRAUD.

Arizona, Pennsylvania, Georgia, etc. can decertify electoral votes for swine like Joe Biden due to massive
election fraud.
Maybe Joe and Hunter can get adjoining federal prison cells.

Taking back the election from thieves and criminals is not sedition....it is justice!

Last edited:
More obvious proof fraud. State workers or election officials do not work on holidays. What else is this but knowledge of the guilt that will be exposed?
This is prison time for some although underlings can receive sentencing breaks by identifying the big fish.
I think Mark Zuckerberg should have to explain his part in this whole criminal plot.

Who is Dominion going to sue? Nobody! That's who. Sending our Justice Department after Dominion
would be a nice start to the new year.

Wrong! The Constitution (you know, that thing you and your comrades have been pissing on) gives the legislature the authority to override and ignore the electoral votes of a state in cases of great irregularities, such as FRAUD.

Arizona, Pennsylvania, Georgia, etc. can decertify electoral votes for swine like Joe Biden due to massive
election fraud.
Maybe Joe and Hunter can get adjoining federal prison cells.

Taking back the election from thieves and criminals is not sedition....it is justice!

No they can't. Only a judge can declare that...after hearing evidence and ruling on it. The states have certified their election results. It's over. This behavior is completely undignified in a democracy. Sad. :(

I like the sentiment. Try using the word "retard" less often.

No they can't. Only a judge can declare that...after hearing evidence and ruling on it. The states have certified their election results. It's over. This behavior is completely undignified in a democracy. Sad
You know what else is undignified in a democracy? Stealing the office of the presidency.
Get ready for a real serious case of butt-soreness when you finally realize judges cannot apply Constitutional
remedies to an election that has been contaminated by leftist thievery.

The Constitution, Article One, Section Two, does that.

Another Wile E. Coyote moment for Obama or whoever gave a green light to this idiotic scheme to steal the
presidency. Trump has taken up residency in your little skulls and you can't get rid of him.

Why do you people think you are smart? The things you do are damned stupid!
Making Corrupt Joe Biden your nominee seems like a work of genius next to your idea
to simply steal the presidency.

Biden/Democrats, all TDS sufferers are contesting the proof brought forward. Proof like the following which Biden/Democrats,et.al. refute. If the below illustrations are NOT true,
why don't the Biden/Democrats refute them?
1. Late on election night, with Trump comfortably ahead, many swing states stopped counting ballots. In most cases, observers were removed from the counting facilities.
Counting generally continued without the observers
2. Statistically abnormal vote counts were the new normal when counting resumed. They were unusually large in size (hundreds of thousands) and had an unusually high (90 percent and above) Biden-to-Trump ratio
3. Late arriving ballots were counted. In Pennsylvania, 23,000 absentee ballots have impossible postal return dates and another 86,000 have such extraordinary return dates they raise serious questions
4. The failure to match signatures on mail-in ballots. The destruction of mail-in ballot envelopes, which must contain signatures
5. Historically low absentee ballot rejection rates despite the massive expansion of mail voting. Such is Biden’s narrow margin that, as political analyst Robert Barnes observes, ‘If the states simply imposed the same absentee ballot rejection rate as recent cycles, then Trump wins the election’
6. Missing votes. In Delaware County, Pennsylvania, 50,000 votes held on 47 USB cards are missing
7. Non-resident voters. Matt Braynard’s Voter Integrity Project estimates that 20,312 people who no longer met residency requirements cast ballots in Georgia. Biden’s margin is 12,670 votes
In addition here are some more abnormalities...
For example...nearly 900,000 questionable ballots were accepted.

View attachment 435882
There was no massive voter fraud, no matter how often you BDS sufferers say there was.
No they can't. Only a judge can declare that...after hearing evidence and ruling on it. The states have certified their election results. It's over. This behavior is completely undignified in a democracy. Sad
You know what else is undignified in a democracy? Stealing the office of the presidency.
Get ready for a real serious case of butt-soreness when you finally realize judges cannot apply Constitutional

Another Wile E. Coyote moment for Obama or whoever gave a green light this idiotic scheme to steal the
presidency. Trump has taken up residency in your little skulls and you can't get rid of him.

I think JackOfNoTrades is a bot. He repeats countless variations of the same thing. "The election was free and fair." "The courts all ruled against Trump." "There said there was no evidence of fraud."

I think JackOfNoTrades is a bot. He repeats countless variations of the same thing. "The election was free and fair." "The courts all ruled against Trump." "There said there was no evidence of fraud."
Could be. There are about half a dozen other trolls who mouth the same tired lies every single post.
I won't give them notoriety but you probably know who I mean. They're real fools and morons.

Another Wile E. Coyote moment for Obama or whoever gave a green light to this idiotic scheme to steal the

Trump hasn't taken up anything anywhere in my world. I've had no respect for him going on...decades now. He's always been a fraud to me. You and your ilk on the other hand are one of the biggest dangers this country has faced since the Civil War. A large group of low information, low intelligence lemmings that have been brainwashed into thinking something has occurred that hasn't. 60+ court cases dismissed. Two by the Supreme Court. Every conspiracy theory shot down, some even by the Republicans most of your side belong to. And still, you persist. You take comfort in your alt-right media master drilling these falsehoods into your head and getting together in your clutches to bemoan the fact that the election didn't go your man's way. It really is undignified.

Forum List

Back