The most glaring proof of a fraudulent election....

Miller pointed to law changes regarding mail-in ballots in Wisconsin and other states, “suitcases of ballots” in Georgia being wheeled out late at night on Nov. 3 in Atlanta’s State Farm Center, and officials in Michigan and Arizona allegedly blocking them from inspecting voting systems. State election officials in those states have denied claims from the Trump team and third-parties about voter fraud and irregularities.

“These are the specific types of evidence we want to present to the American people on the national stage and not allow local politicians to sweep it under the rug,” Miller said on the program.

Miller and Trump did not elaborate on how they would present that information to Congress, or whether they will be able to do so.

Biden/Democrats, all TDS sufferers are contesting the proof brought forward. Proof like the following which Biden/Democrats,et.al. refute. If the below illustrations are NOT true,
why don't the Biden/Democrats refute them?
1. Late on election night, with Trump comfortably ahead, many swing states stopped counting ballots. In most cases, observers were removed from the counting facilities.
Counting generally continued without the observers
2. Statistically abnormal vote counts were the new normal when counting resumed. They were unusually large in size (hundreds of thousands) and had an unusually high (90 percent and above) Biden-to-Trump ratio
3. Late arriving ballots were counted. In Pennsylvania, 23,000 absentee ballots have impossible postal return dates and another 86,000 have such extraordinary return dates they raise serious questions
4. The failure to match signatures on mail-in ballots. The destruction of mail-in ballot envelopes, which must contain signatures
5. Historically low absentee ballot rejection rates despite the massive expansion of mail voting. Such is Biden’s narrow margin that, as political analyst Robert Barnes observes, ‘If the states simply imposed the same absentee ballot rejection rate as recent cycles, then Trump wins the election’
6. Missing votes. In Delaware County, Pennsylvania, 50,000 votes held on 47 USB cards are missing
7. Non-resident voters. Matt Braynard’s Voter Integrity Project estimates that 20,312 people who no longer met residency requirements cast ballots in Georgia. Biden’s margin is 12,670 votes
In addition here are some more abnormalities...
For example...nearly 900,000 questionable ballots were accepted.

View attachment 435882
There was no massive voter fraud, no matter how often you BDS sufferers say there was.
No they can't. Only a judge can declare that...after hearing evidence and ruling on it. The states have certified their election results. It's over. This behavior is completely undignified in a democracy. Sad
You know what else is undignified in a democracy? Stealing the office of the presidency.
Get ready for a real serious case of butt-soreness when you finally realize judges cannot apply Constitutional
remedies to an election that has been contaminated by leftist thievery.

The Constitution, Article One, Section Two, does that.

Another Wile E. Coyote moment for Obama or whoever gave a green light this idiotic scheme to steal the
presidency. Trump has taken up residency in your little skulls and you can't get rid of him.

Why do you people think you are smart? The things you do are damned stupid!
I think JackOfNoTrades is a bot. He repeats countless variations of the same thing. "The election was free and fair." "The courts all ruled against Trump." "There said there was no evidence of fraud."

Sorry middle finger baby. You're just a butt sore whiner. So you resort to the fall back of bot/sock/puppet. Boring. If but one court case was decided in your man's favor, I'd say there was something there to investigate. But all cases, including ones brought before judges that Trump himself appointed...have been shown the door.

There was no evidence of fraud. He lost. Deal with it. Be glad the down ballot Republicans survived. If they didn't, you'd be looking at a miserable existence for the next two years..at least.

But the Judiciary Committee in the GA State Senate had a televised hearing, and got a hacker to get into the system....

THAT turned out to be interesting!!!!

Tech expert reveals Ga. voting machines connected to Chinese vendor | One America News Network (oann.com)

Huge Move to DECERTIFY Election Coming out of Georgia!!! (canadafreepress.com)
"Fairest most secure election in history" eh? I think not.
Since we have now proved the Dominion Vote Changing machines are about as difficult to break into
as a five year old's piggy bank I wonder who Dominion will sue first for defamation?

Rudy Giuliani? Sidney Powell? Lin Wood? Melissa Carone? Bring on your lawyers you two bit hoods.

Biden/Democrats, all TDS sufferers are contesting the proof brought forward. Proof like the following which Biden/Democrats,et.al. refute. If the below illustrations are NOT true,
1. Late on election night, with Trump comfortably ahead, many swing states stopped counting ballots. In most cases, observers were removed from the counting facilities.
2. Statistically abnormal vote counts were the new normal when counting resumed. They were unusually large in size (hundreds of thousands) and had an unusually high (90 percent and above) Biden-to-Trump ratio
3. Late arriving ballots were counted. In Pennsylvania, 23,000 absentee ballots have impossible postal return dates and another 86,000 have such extraordinary return dates they raise serious questions
4. The failure to match signatures on mail-in ballots. The destruction of mail-in ballot envelopes, which must contain signatures
5. Historically low absentee ballot rejection rates despite the massive expansion of mail voting. Such is Biden’s narrow margin that, as political analyst Robert Barnes observes, ‘If the states simply imposed the same absentee ballot rejection rate as recent cycles, then Trump wins the election’
6. Missing votes. In Delaware County, Pennsylvania, 50,000 votes held on 47 USB cards are missing
7. Non-resident voters. Matt Braynard’s Voter Integrity Project estimates that 20,312 people who no longer met residency requirements cast ballots in Georgia. Biden’s margin is 12,670 votes

View attachment 435882
There was no massive voter fraud, no matter how often you BDS sufferers say there was.
No they can't. Only a judge can declare that...after hearing evidence and ruling on it. The states have certified their election results. It's over. This behavior is completely undignified in a democracy. Sad
You know what else is undignified in a democracy? Stealing the office of the presidency.
Get ready for a real serious case of butt-soreness when you finally realize judges cannot apply Constitutional
remedies to an election that has been contaminated by leftist thievery.

The Constitution, Article One, Section Two, does that.

Another Wile E. Coyote moment for Obama or whoever gave a green light this idiotic scheme to steal the
presidency. Trump has taken up residency in your little skulls and you can't get rid of him.

Why do you people think you are smart? The things you do are damned stupid!
I think JackOfNoTrades is a bot. He repeats countless variations of the same thing. "The election was free and fair." "The courts all ruled against Trump." "There said there was no evidence of fraud."

Sorry middle finger baby. You're just a butt sore whiner. So you resort to the fall back of bot/sock/puppet. Boring. If but one court case was decided in your man's favor, I'd say there was something there to investigate. But all cases, including ones brought before judges that Trump himself appointed...have been shown the door.

There was no evidence of fraud. He lost. Deal with it. Be glad the down ballot Republicans survived. If they didn't, you'd be looking at a miserable existence for the next two years..at least.
Another variation on your favorite logical fallacy: the appeal to authority.

Trump hasn't taken up anything anywhere in my world. I've had no respect for him going on...decades now. He's always been a fraud to me. You and your ilk on the other hand are one of the biggest dangers this country has faced since the Civil War. A large group of low information, low intelligence lemmings that have been brainwashed into thinking something has occurred that hasn't. 60+ court cases dismissed. Two by the Supreme Court. Every conspiracy theory shot down, some even by the Republicans most of your side belong to. And still, you persist. You take comfort in your alt-right media master drilling these falsehoods into your head and getting together in your clutches to bemoan the fact that the election didn't go your man's way. It really is undignified.
Get all your anger out. Be a good baby.

You have no one to blame for your frustration and vile invective but yourself. You and the emotionally
crippled losers that "think" like you do.
You still don't understand what has happened, do you? Your consistent appeal to authority
is just as fallacious now as when you all first tried that idiocy.

I repeat, the real indignity is getting caught trying to the steal the US presidency.

Your kind should all be branded with a bright red letter on your foreheads....T for thieves.
Live with your shame, if you have any at all.

Trump lost. Biden won. Deal with it. Move on.

Do you mean like Democrats did from the day President Trump won the election and for the next four years?

They did? I remember Hillary conceding the next day. I remember Obama offering Trump a smooth transition..even inviting him to the WH four days after the election. I don't remember multiple lawsuits filed in different states asserting fraud. I don't remember any disruption for ANY state certifying its election results. I don't remember ANY issues with the Electoral College certification. I do remember that Clinton had 5 faithless electors and Trump had 2. Clinton lost. Go figure. :) I don't remember any member of the House or Senate on the Democratic party side standing up to object to the elector slate in January, 2017.

After Trump was inaugurated, I remember him bragging about the crowd size at the CIA Memorial Wall. It was all downhill from there. :auiqs.jpg:Sorry, he made ALL of his own issues.

Trump hasn't taken up anything anywhere in my world. I've had no respect for him going on...decades now. He's always been a fraud to me. You and your ilk on the other hand are one of the biggest dangers this country has faced since the Civil War. A large group of low information, low intelligence lemmings that have been brainwashed into thinking something has occurred that hasn't. 60+ court cases dismissed. Two by the Supreme Court. Every conspiracy theory shot down, some even by the Republicans most of your side belong to. And still, you persist. You take comfort in your alt-right media master drilling these falsehoods into your head and getting together in your clutches to bemoan the fact that the election didn't go your man's way. It really is undignified.

You have no one to blame for your frustration and vile invective but yourself. You and the emotionally
You still don't understand what has happened, do you?

I repeat, the real indignity is getting caught trying to the steal the US presidency.

Your kind should all be branded with a bright red letter on your foreheads....T for thieves.

Not angry at all..at Trump anyway. He lost. After January 20th, I won't give a shit about him. Just annoyed at sheep like you. You're weak minded. That means you can be convinced to do anything and not even stop for a moment to think about it. That also makes your kind potentially dangerous. Nothing was stolen. Trump lost a free and fair election.

Frustrated?? LOL. The guy I voted for won. He'll be inaugurated on the 20th.

View attachment 435882

fakenews.png

You still don't understand what has happened, do you? Your consistent appeal to authority
is just as fallacious now as when you all first tried that idiocy.

Spiderman Irony Meter.jpg

Not angry at all..at Trump anyway. He lost. After January 20th, I won't give a shit about him. Just annoyed at sheep like you. You're weak minded. That means you can be convinced to do anything and not even stop for a moment to think about it. That also makes your kind potentially dangerous. Nothing was stolen. Trump lost a free and fair election.

WHO is just blowing off hot air and not thinking about why Biden's presidency is being moved out of reach?
Who is repeating demonstrably false lies? Stay bitter, stupid and delusional.

It suits you.

I don't remember any member of the House or Senate on the Democratic party side standing up to object to the elector slate in January, 2017.
I don't know why any democrat would. It's not like Donald Trump stole the election or anything.

77,000 votes over three states. 46 swing electoral votes. WI, MI, and PA were more than close enough to warrant full recounts and audits. I know there was fraud that night...I just can't prove it....kinda like Team Trump this year....LOL.
See how I did that?

WHO is just blowing off hot air and not thinking about why Biden's presidency is being moved out of reach?
Who is repeating demonstrably false lies? Stay bitter, stupid and delusional.

It suits you.

Huh?? Again, the guy I voted for WON. I'm not angry about anything. Just annoyed and dismayed that people like you are putting fealty to one man above country. Biden won. He's going to be inaugurated on the 20th. And I absolutely love the fact that unless Pence resigns, he's going to have to be the one to certify Biden's victory in the Senate. Looking forward to that. :)

77,000 votes over three states. 46 swing electoral votes. WI, MI, and PA were more than close enough to warrant full recounts and audits. I know there was fraud that night...I just can't prove it....kinda like Team Trump this year....LOL.
See how I did that?
Keep fighting that other battle you lost while you are in the process of losing this one too.
That's what "smart" people do.

uh?? Again, the guy I voted for WON. I'm not angry about anything. Just annoyed and dismayed that people like you are putting fealty to one man above country. Biden won. He's going to be inaugurated on the 20th. And I absolutely love the fact that unless Pence resigns, he's going to have to be the one to certify Biden's victory in the Senate. Looking forward to that
Who will you stubbornly argue with and make an ass of yourself when I'm gone?

Let's find out.

See how I did that?
Keep fighting that other battle you lost while you are in the process of losing this one too.
That's what "smart" people do.

Again, come out of your alt-right bubble of reality. Biden won. No one is losing anything. Well, except Trump who's clearly losing his mind. :)

uh?? Again, the guy I voted for WON. I'm not angry about anything. Just annoyed and dismayed that people like you are putting fealty to one man above country. Biden won. He's going to be inaugurated on the 20th. And I absolutely love the fact that unless Pence resigns, he's going to have to be the one to certify Biden's victory in the Senate. Looking forward to that
Who will you stubbornly argue with and make an ass of yourself when I'm gone?

Let's find out.

Why would you go bro? You mad? Chill. It's an Internet message board. Not the ICU of your local hospital.

If at least one Senator and one Representative object to a state’s electors, the two chambers are supposed to debate the issue. These debates represent the first opportunity for tens of millions of Americans to hear the evidence. Like I said, those of us who are in the bubble have seen enough to make us believe with 100% certainty that the election was stolen, but we’re a tiny minority. On January 6th, the floodgates of information and evidence will be opened to a wide audience. Mainstream media outlets will not be able to avoid coverage despite covering up for voter fraud allegations incessantly for two months. That’s not to say they won’t try to keep it all hidden, but the objections on January 6th will prompt a whole lot of people to seek further information. Millions will finally be exposed to the truth, even if only some of it.

If this wasn’t the case, none of the aforementioned groups would be panicking. From a practical perspective, neither Pelosi nor McConnell have any fears of a majority in either chamber siding against the Biden electors. Sasse and Kinsinger are committing political suicide speaking out against something they both know has very little chance of succeeding. And as for mainstream media, they should be having fun ignoring people like Senator Josh Hawley or Congressman Mo Brooks. Instead, they’re gaslighting them and all of us. If they do not fear the results, then they must be panicking over the revelations that will come from this and the widened audience who will be hearing about it all for the first time.

In case you’re not convinced, ask your neighbor if they’ve heard the name “Bobby Piton.” Call a relative and ask them what they think of Jovan Pulitzer’s work. Ask anyone you know to guestimate how many cases about voter fraud have been heard by the Supreme Court (Spoiler alert: They’ll either say “40” or “2” and will think you’re a liar when you tell them it’s zero). We live in a bubble that’s infinitesimal, but it’s going to get a whole lot bigger on January 6th and the days that follow.

Forum List

Back