Georgia Audit just another part of the cover up.....it was never a serious audit....

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
I laughed when it was proposed because it was always in the hands of the people being accused of fraud and never really in the purview of an unbiased adjudicator. IMO it was done to try and add some credence to the entire stench of fraud that overwhelms the 2020 election season. No matter....the steal is complete....will Pence choose alternate electors? He can.....Jefferson did when he was VP elect.

JO

I laughed when it was proposed because it was always in the hands of the people being accused of fraud and never really in the purview of an unbiased adjudicator. IMO it was done to try and add some credence to the entire stench of fraud that overwhelms the 2020 election season. No matter....the steal is complete....will Pence choose alternate electors? He can.....Jefferson did when he was VP elect.

JO
Trump lost..get over it..same advice you Trumptards gave Hillary in 2016..time to follow your own advice..

JO
Trump lost..get over it..same advice you Trumptards gave Hillary in 2016..time to follow your own advice..

I tried telling Trumpettes for YEARS he was not the real deal. I was squashed.

But It wasn't Trumps loss, it was a loss for ALL AMERICANS.

That means it won't affect you.

JO

Moron.....the difference between then and now is already apparent. At this point in 2016 the left was already setting fires around the country. Please do try not to be a complete automaton....the difference couldn't be more apparent.

There's literally no evidence that can disprove the insane beliefs of a Trump cultist, which makes such beliefs entirely religious in nature.

That is, Trumpism is a religious cult. The Trump cultists weren't reasoned into their beliefs, so they can't be reasoned out of them. They'll live out the rest of their lives as miserable cult morons. They want it that way, so there's nothing we can do to save them. All we can do is mitigate the harm they do.

Last edited:

JO

Moron.....the difference between then and now is already apparent. At this point in 2016 the left was already setting fires around the country. Please do try not to be a complete automaton....the difference couldn't be more apparent.
You think people were revolting and setting fires around the country in 2016??...and your calling other people morons??

Pence can't select ANOTHER set of electors, only the certified electors...will be counted and Biden hits 270....which solidifies his win. Pence only oversees the Certified State elector's vote count, and puts them in to the record......

There was no official state legislature selected electors via a vote in the legislature, with both Democrats and republicans in session, was there?

Congress can not choose electors either... and replace the will of the people.... only if there was not a candidate that reached 270, but Biden has gotten 306 certified electors, so the House CAN NOT usurp, we the people's vote.

So, prepare yourself, to be disappointed.

JO
It was Cobb County, which is mostly republican, and done by the usual suspects instead of a 3rd party.

Kemp and Raffesnperger are Dominion and CCP stooges.

There's literally no evidence that can disprove the insane beliefs of a Trump cultist, which makes such beliefs entirely religious in nature.

That is, Trumpism is a religious cult. The Trump cultists weren't reasoned into their beliefs, so they can't be reasoned out of them. They'll live out the rest of their lives as miserable cult morons. They want it that way, so there's nothing we can do to save them. All we can do is mitigate the harm they do.
Just go ahead and say you want to put people in camps.

JO
This thread =
4k0rb5.jpg

JO
we've investigated ourselves and found we did nothing wrong,,,

JO

you... are the moron

Pence can't select ANOTHER set of electors, only the certified electors...will be counted and Biden hits 270....which solidifies his win. Pence only oversees the Certified State elector's vote count, and puts them in to the record......

There was no official state legislature selected electors via a vote in the legislature, with both Democrats and republicans in session, was there?

Congress can not choose electors either... and replace the will of the people.... only if there was not a candidate that reached 270, but Biden has gotten 306 certified electors, so the House CAN NOT usurp, we the people's vote.

So, prepare yourself, to be disappointed.
of course you meant-- the steal from the people... not --the will-- how stupid of you

JO
This thread =
View attachment 435967
that must be you in the middle!!!

JO
This thread =
View attachment 435967
I'm not a conservative, Son.

Can you not read the caption?

JO
This thread =
View attachment 435967
I'm not a conservative, Son.

Can you not read the caption?
im not your son, asshole. caption or not, that is you in the middle...typical demonRAT-deny, deflect, twist to suit

Forum List

Back