The most exciting prospect of the upcoming election for you?

I will be glad when November 5th comes because America should know by then who won and truthfully no matter who will win the fact is this nation will have a lot of people needing Butt hurt cream...

Also maybe the USMB can be a little more civil... I know wishful thinking on that part!
Reported.

You do know they put a implant in me before setting me free on the board... :scared1:
I've suspected such...

I live in a swing state whose media market includes another swing state, so I’m pretty over being bombarded with ads. I’m also pretty excited for people to talk about anything else.
Yup

I get the Kansas & Missouri ads. It's literally one after another.

I will be glad when November 5th comes because America should know by then who won and truthfully no matter who will win the fact is this nation will have a lot of people needing Butt hurt cream...

Also maybe the USMB can be a little more civil... I know wishful thinking on that part!
Reported.

You do know they put a implant in me before setting me free on the board... :scared1:
I've suspected such...

You do not want to know where they implanted that tracker at!!!

For me it's the end of these god forsaken ads.
the endless lies from the democrats.... I can't believe how they just outright lie. Plus Im looking forward to liberal heads exploding a second time

Dem lying is off the charts even by Dem standards.
They have no bottom, it's like a wormhole where you can just keep pouring stupid out no matter what.
It gives rise to that saying that "you just can't fix stupid".

"Exciting" is not synonymous with pleasant. It is exciting to know that one person who should not be President has lost. It is exciting to know that one person who should not be President has won. Both exciting, neither bringing pleasure.

If President Trump wins, the "excitement" will obviously be the chaos that will reign in the streets. Many Dems will literally go crazy. A few may actually leave the country this time.

If (as is likely) Mr. Biden wins, the "excitement" will lie in the fact that the Democrats will no longer figure that they need to ride the COVID-19 tragedy to victory, so they may come up with a rational plan to open up the economy.

If President Trump wins, the "excitement" will obviously be the chaos that will reign in the streets. Many Dems will literally go crazy. A few may actually leave the country this time.

If (as is likely) Mr. Biden wins, the "excitement" will lie in the fact that the Democrats will no longer figure that they need to ride the COVID-19 tragedy to victory, so they may come up with a rational plan to open up the economy.

We already have a rational plan to ”open up” the economy. It is ready to go. All it takes is leadership.

80,000 new cases per day. Too bad we haven't had leadership.

When Joe wins we can start getting back to normal.
Getting Back to Normal is only a good thing for the DC Swamp
We need to keep Trump in office to keep shinning the light on the DC roaches

You have had a Justice department of Trump’s choosing since late January 2017. Why is it that the only indictments of high level political operatives have been people who Trump hired to work for him?

Hear here
Well, that and starting up the re-education camps.

Looking forward to seeing that effort.

Locked and loaded.

You should be too.

Lots of right wingers want to send your ass there.

Only problem.....you can't be re-educated. You were never educated to begin with.

Hear here
Well, that and starting up the re-education camps.

Looking forward to seeing that effort.

Locked and loaded.

You should be too.

Lots of right wingers want to send your ass there.

Only problem.....you can't be re-educated. You were never educated to begin with.
Lol, kid's got no sense of humor!

Forum List

Back