NY Post Columnist Says Hunter Biden Emails Are Real

Any hard negatives throw out at the last minute should be ignored, there is not enough time to legally prove or disprove. Remember this is what Trump said about Lindsay Graham Trump said " I think Graham is a disgrace, worst representative in the United States, he is one of the dumbest human beings I have ever seen, a real nut job" for some reason its ok to trash people in our now political climate.

Any hard negatives throw out at the last minute should be ignored, there is not enough time to legally prove or disprove. Remember this is what Trump said about Lindsay Graham Trump said " I think Graham is a disgrace, worst representative in the United States, he is one of the dumbest human beings I have ever seen, a real nut job" for some reason its ok to trash people in our now political climate.

~~~~~~
Links to accusation?

This says it all.

1603567422162.png

Yep, pretty much says you are incapable of having an adult conversation.

Pretty much says you guys have no credibility at this point.

Seriously, all the crazy stuff Trump says about Joe Scaraborough killing his staffer (who died of a heart attack in Florida while Joe was in Washington), we're supposed to believe you about a laptop?

Yep, pretty much says you are incapable of having an adult conversation.

Pretty much says you guys have no credibility at this point.

Seriously, all the crazy stuff Trump says about Joe Scaraborough killing his staffer (who died of a heart attack in Florida while Joe was in Washington), we're supposed to believe you about a laptop?
no, the FBI duh

Fuck that.

The media censored the story. There is zero evidence that it is fake. Afterwards FBI and other sources have had to correct their false reporting.

Who has no credibility again?

President Trump didn't say that Scarborough murdered an intern at all, and he didn't say anything about Ted Cruz's father.

He only pointed out that SOME PEOPLE HAVE SAID those things.

Wow, what a fucking liar... Who are these, other people.

Okay, here's one, "Someone told me Polish Print wets his bed. I don't know if it's true or not, but that's something someone told me."

Forum List

Back