Zone1 The more i listen to Sabaton's new albums, that highlight war"heros", the more of a pacifist i become.

peacefan

Gold Member
Mar 8, 2018
Amsterdam, Netherlands
The more i listen to Sabaton's new albums, that highlight war"heros", the more of a pacifist i become.

Did you know China + Russia + The Muslims are being turned into a great alliance of evil to be combatted with a fresh generation of western soldiers, drafted because they liked jogging more than smoking?

The Americans, Brits and EU will claim that the fighting will be restricted to Eastern Europe and Asia and South-Asia.

But i see real risk of the conflict becoming an actual world war 3.
My prayers are, and will continue to be, that it can all be kept to a neat Cold War 2, with policing done against alQuada and it's offspring organisations world-wide.

SAY NO TO THE DRAFT.
SAY NO TO THE WAR MONGERERS.
PLEASE.
FOR ALL OUR SAKES.

Last edited:
The human nature always requires the same thing. There is true evil in the world and ignoring it or making peace with it is not possible. If a person is willing to live as a slave to avoid pain and death, they still face pain and death. That's a depressing, harsh reality but it only takes a cursory glance at history to know that it's true.

As for WWIII, that is inevitable. The only unknown is the timing.

And so Sabaton is encouraging the draft or some shit? You obviously don't listen to Sabaton.

This song tells the story of a German pilot, Franz Stigler, who spared an American Bomber crew led by pilot Charlie Brown, in 1944 during the Second World War.

This song is about the 189 brave soldiers of the Swiss guard during the sacking of Rome in 1527. The Swiss guard bravely gave up their lives on the steps of St. Peters Basilica so the Pope could escape.

This is pretty much an anti-war song. Thousands of lives given up for yards of mud. What is the price of a mile?

This song is dedicated to the brave soviet defenders who defended their capital.

Sabaton tells the story of war heroes through song, but they do not glorify war itself. They glorify the heroes who fought and died.

The human nature always requires the same thing. There is true evil in the world and ignoring it or making peace with it is not possible. If a person is willing to live as a slave to avoid pain and death, they still face pain and death. That's a depressing, harsh reality but it only takes a cursory glance at history to know that it's true.

As for WWIII, that is inevitable. The only unknown is the timing.
you're fatally indoctrinated. yes, there is true evil in the world, and it must be policed or defended against, but that does not make a gradual ramp-up towards a pre-emptive strike over oil drilling rights (South China Sea) necessary or justified.

World Wars and large regional wars *are* avoidable when the populations stop listening to just what the TV and mass media tell them.
Because it's the politicians (and before that the Church leaders and/or kings, and before that, the tribal leaders) who carefully manipulate the masses towards wars with peoples that live far away from the homeland, whereever that may be.

And so Sabaton is encouraging the draft or some shit? You obviously don't listen to Sabaton.

Sabaton tells the story of war heroes through song, but they do not glorify war itself. They glorify the heroes who fought and died.
I've listened carefully to Sabaton, and in terms of musical performance, it's darn right next door to pure genious, these latest songs about WW1 and WW2.

But when you put it in the light of what's going on in Western, Russian, Chinese, and Muslim-fundamentalist media, it glorifies new wars and with that, a re-institution of the draft.

The fact that you people don't get that, proves how gullible humanity as a whole still is.

I know better, due to over 20 years of fighting muslim terrorist recruiters on online forums. I faced Muslim fundamentalists, Muslim nationalists, and Chinese nationalists, who pointed out how the USA and Brittain and my own country have in the far past engineered many a gruesome war that crossed continents. On land (The Crusades), and on sea (The Colonial and slave-trading days).

So please don't just blindly vote for Trump, hoping that he will keep you safe and bring gas prices down.

Present Buttigieg (or a new Republican candidate) with the same idea : that gas prices need to come down because one can not replace all vehicles with electrical vehicles overnight, and therefore oil and gas national infrastructure *should* be given priority in the 2nd phase of national infrastructure improvements. As should *defensive* military assets.

Let the South China Sea oil be for the Chinese to distribute.

Adopt the Taiwanese into your own culture, bring their talents into the west!

I've listened carefully to Sabaton, and in terms of musical performance, it's darn right next door to pure genious, these latest songs about WW1 and WW2.

But when you put it in the light of what's going on in Western, Russian, Chinese, and Muslim-fundamentalist media, it glorifies new wars and with that, a re-institution of the draft.

The fact that you people don't get that, proves how gullible humanity as a whole still is.

I know better, due to over 20 years of fighting muslim terrorist recruiters on online forums. I faced Muslim fundamentalists, Muslim nationalists, and Chinese nationalists, who pointed out how the USA and Brittain and my own country have in the far past engineered many a gruesome war that crossed continents. On land (The Crusades), and on sea (The Colonial and slave-trading days).

So please don't just blindly vote for Trump, hoping that he will keep you safe and bring gas prices down.

Present Buttigieg (or a new Republican candidate) with the same idea : that gas prices need to come down because one can not replace all vehicles with electrical vehicles overnight, and therefore oil and gas national infrastructure *should* be given priority in the 2nd phase of national infrastructure improvements. As should *defensive* military assets.

Let the South China Sea oil be for the Chinese to distribute.

Adopt the Taiwanese into your own culture, bring their talents into the west!

In no way shape or form do they want new wars to happen, nor are they glorifying the wars itself. That's quite a quantum leap in logic.

In no way shape or form do they want new wars to happen, nor are they glorifying the wars itself. That's quite a quantum leap in logic.
nope. it's a part of a puzzle that i've recently finally been able to solve this lifetime around.

music has always played a part in glorifying wars and grieving over wars.

it's the rest of the mass media industry (whether that was street theaters outside ancient cities, or cinema's before WW2, or the major TV news channels these days) that make up the rest of the puzzle pieces that ultimately end up justifying the need for the draft.

it's been well known by non-whites for centuries that weed and hashish keep the doctor away for a number of ailments, and this has fairly recently been confirmed by western hospital-university scientists (see my summary info-graphics at Evidence - weed marijuana - anti cancer - Google Drive).
this includes cancer itself.

so rather than gradually, in a strangulation type fashion, outlawing and demonizing the habbit of smoking,
which make a person less suited as a soldier of course,

our governments chose to anticipate the "need" for a WW3, rather than let The (Middle) East and The West truly co-operate and maybe even produce a world-government in the form of a United Nations that can actually make laws like the EU now does for EU member states, and Washington DC does for the USA.

i clearly see the demonization of smoking nearly complete, at the same time as the first military draft "explanations" complete with pretty girl explaining how throughout history the draft was considered quite normal in times leading up to war, (in Dutch, mind you!) on my youtube channel which has it's cookies set mostly to rock, pop-balads, battle house music, and deep house music.
so this is evidently the phase before "the draft" gets advertised as unavoidable on major TV news channels. the hyping up of the threat from the (Middle) East is in full swing, the ugly painting made of these puzzle pieces, of large scale regional conventional wars, is nearly complete as well.

Don't like it? Don't listen to it!

How stupid are you?
I'm not stupid, you are! <grin> [just kidding] (we are all stupid in some ways, and smart in other ways)

And i'll continue to listen to it, because it fuels my own warrior braveness, which is useful in today's racially tense inner cities (yes, we have that in Europe too)

it's been well known by non-whites for centuries that weed and hashish keep the doctor away for a number of ailments, and this has fairly recently been confirmed by western hospital-university scientists (see my summary info-graphics at Evidence - weed marijuana - anti cancer - Google Drive).
this includes cancer itself.
the quick link to that google drive folder is https:// tinyurl.com /pro-smoking (without the spaces obviously).

.. .. .
Many Democratic voters are frustrated with Biden's performance, and a surprising number -- 64% of Democratic voters in a recent New York Times / Siena College poll -- would like to see a different candidate in 2024.
But it's not exactly like other Democrats are stepping up to challenge him so far.
.. .. .
well, if that's the case than he has my 'blessing'. and my endorsement. :)
he's certainly proven that he can make his own decisions on the fly, and that he's no wuss..
best of luck, President Biden!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back