The Moment You Realize Women Outside the Matrix Are Better

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022

Thailand is becoming a top destination(short-term or long-term) for Americans of all types of backgrounds. You can see the video above. One black American has opened up a restaurant outside of Bangkok. Heā€™s doing well bringing the southern soul food to the streets of Bangkok!

Thailand is becoming a top destination(short-term or long-term) for Americans of all types of backgrounds. You can see the video above. One black American has opened up a restaurant outside of Bangkok. Heā€™s doing well bringing the southern soul food to the streets of Bangkok!

I would buy a wife but Iā€™d have a prenup. If you leave you get $10k. If you make it ten years, $20,000. 30 years $30,000. And if I die you get it all. Iā€™m sure trump had something like that in his first prenup. Sheā€™s since renegotiated that.

I don't think women are better or worse "outside the matrix" (whatever that means).

Yes, there are differences in women from different places. But I am quite happy with my American woman.

Thailand is where American men go to get their underaged sex.

I would buy a wife but Iā€™d have a prenup. If you leave you get $10k. If you make it ten years, $20,000. 30 years $30,000. And if I die you get it all. Iā€™m sure trump had something like that in his first prenup. Sheā€™s since renegotiated that.
What are you saying that eastern women are bought? If so, that is extraordinarily Racist

Reminds me of the radical feminist, women in America, who are constantly insulting black men who find a mixed race woman from the Caribbean or something. This is extreme ugly racism from the American left. They are the most racist people in the world.

What are you saying that eastern women are bought? If so, that is extraordinarily Racist

Reminds me of the radical feminist, women in America, who are constantly insulting black men who find a mixed race woman from the Caribbean or something. This is extreme ugly racism from the American left. They are the most racist people in the world.
Are you talking about black women who donā€™t like it when black men donā€™t date black women?

Do you like the idea of your daughter, mother or sister dating a black or Muslim man?

Iā€™ll be honest. Weā€™re 100% Greek and we prefer our kids, my nephews, marry Greek women. We donā€™t mind them fucking non Greeks though. Except my niece of course.

The Thai and Filipino chicks are so desperate for American citizenship you make them walk around on a leash in public.

I'm planning a trip to Thailand next year. Has anyone here been there? If so what would be some interesting places to visit there?
Iā€™m going there next year ā€¦.. I believe it will be the trip of a lifetime will open up my eyes to many great things.

Forum List

Back