Kobe Bryant Mural Might Be Painted Over

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
This is really sad news. Such a beautiful picture too. I really hope that this doesn't wind up happening?

This is really sad news. Such a beautiful picture too. I really hope that this doesn't wind up happening?

I suppose. Kobe was a nice guy so rich that rather than drive 30 minutes to his kid's ballgame to do some sort of charity thing, he took his private chopper up and the fool took it up in bad weather into clouds and flew it right into a mountain I think. Death from too much money.

Let's keep this mural and get rid of all of those cursed George Floyd posters.

Imagine, painting a mural to celebrate a crackhead wife-beater who died in the commission of a felony.

It’s the business owner’s choice.

I find it funny that they felt the need to paint don’t touch this mural on it.

I suppose. Kobe was a nice guy so rich that rather than drive 30 minutes to his kid's ballgame to do some sort of charity thing, he took his private chopper up and the fool took it up in bad weather into clouds and flew it right into a mountain I think. Death from too much money.

Let's keep this mural and get rid of all of those cursed George Floyd posters.

Imagine, painting a mural to celebrate a crackhead wife-beater who died in the commission of a felony.
Wow, Imagine that........We agree again.

Not sure about the crackhead though.

Yeah, I guess it was fentanyl not crack, but what do I know, I'm not a George Floyd or drug expert.
Nor am I.

I've never even seen cocaine, nor been with someone doing cocaine.
Pot, not my thing, some of my friends do it, not me.
Mikes Hard Lemonade or Bud errrr Coors is better than any other substance.
Not wine.

Forum List

Back