The Military’s Top Directive For March 17: With Every Decision You Make, Consider Its Effect On LGBTQ People

No doubt China, Russia and Iran are taking this very seriously. They know that the US military is no more.

Wait till they test us.....it isn't going to be pretty. American soldiers are going to die because China is going to want to make a point......
There is no need to test us. Just make their move. Whatever they want. They won't find any of that toxic masculinity standing in their way. And if they did. If they did come up against a warrior force our own commanders would step in and put an end to anti Asian anti muslim racism.

No doubt China, Russia and Iran are taking this very seriously. They know that the US military is no more.

Wait till they test us.....it isn't going to be pretty. American soldiers are going to die because China is going to want to make a point......
There is no need to test us. Just make their move. Whatever they want. They won't find any of that toxic masculinity standing in their way. And if they did. If they did come up against a warrior force our own commanders would step in and put an end to anti Asian anti muslim racism.
Sure.

Yes tramp lost the trade war.
How Trump Lost His Trade War With China - Bloomberg

Trump let China run circles around America and now pretends to be tough (usatoday.com)

Make China Great Again! Biden 2020

Trump let China run circles around America and now pretends to be tough (usatoday.com)

That's the most ignorant shit ever. Fuck off.

The military's mission sure has changed since I was in the service.
It's gone from being a fighting force to defeat our enemies; to protecting our enemy's homo rights. ... :gay:

That's the most ignorant shit ever. Fuck off.

"I Own Team Joe!" - Xi

Oh, solly, I mean "I'm on Team Joe (snicker) Engrish so hard

virtue.jpg

Make sure you don't shoot any GAY, BI or TRANS Nazis, Men!

View attachment 469947
Sargeant Shultz thanks you for that.
View attachment 469948View attachment 469949
Dennis Rodman is just a copycat.

John Banner wasn't gay and he served in The United States army during WW2. Am I missing your point?
Just a reply to fncceo that made a funny visual of his comment. The comedic actor was great in that role, and I like using his role's phrases for Dems "seeing nothing" and "knowing nothing"

Forum List

Back