Passenger goes insane on airplane

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ

This seems to be a trend that is a microcosm in the bigger scope of problems in the nation

And to show I am not racist ..this was a white guy

Not anyone helped the poor guy being beaten up by this thug
Damn I would have jumped in and helped

This seems to be a trend that is a microcosm in the bigger scope of problems in the nation

Excerpt:

Yurkovich then started punching the male passenger at least seven times, breaking his glasses and cutting open his ear, causing excessive bleeding, according to the court docs.

The victim needed seven stitches for the cut to his left ear, which the FBI complaint says was from the series of punches.

A few passengers tried to restrain Yurkovich, and one suffered a broken nose in the process, the complaint states.

The unruly passenger was charged with federal assault charges and criminal acts on an aircraft, as well as state charges for alleged drug possession.

Yurkovich’s lawyer, Rose Mary Parham, told the News & Observer in a statement, “This entire incident is very uncharacteristic of John. He is a loving husband and father and successful businessman.”

FILED UNDER AIRLINES ,

Excerpt:

Yurkovich then started punching the male passenger at least seven times, breaking his glasses and cutting open his ear, causing excessive bleeding, according to the court docs.

The victim needed seven stitches for the cut to his left ear, which the FBI complaint says was from the series of punches.

A few passengers tried to restrain Yurkovich, and one suffered a broken nose in the process, the complaint states.

The unruly passenger was charged with federal assault charges and criminal acts on an aircraft, as well as state charges for alleged drug possession.

Yurkovich’s lawyer, Rose Mary Parham, told the News & Observer in a statement, “This entire incident is very uncharacteristic of John. He is a loving husband and father and successful businessman.”

FILED UNDER AIRLINES ,
He should be in prison the next 15 yrs

I don’t need meth to fight lol
I think I would have jumped in just for the excitement

At 45 ..I don’t care about getting a broken nose
Besides .I would have my name in the paper and I would post lt but you would not believe me lol

Excerpt:

FILED UNDER AIRLINES ,

I wonder if he was on psychotropic drugs pushed by big pharma and it's controlled doctors or if he was on something like Meth or Fentanyl?

Excerpt:

FILED UNDER AIRLINES ,

I wonder if he was on psychotropic drugs pushed by big pharma and it's controlled doctors or if he was on something like Meth or Fentanyl?

That's a possibility.

Excerpt:

FILED UNDER AIRLINES ,

The police found 2 grams of methamphetamine on him. And by the looks of him, he appears he's been a meth addict for quite a while.

Methamphetamine can cause extreme paranoia and psychotic episodes, which would explain why he thought someone was going to hit him and reacted so violently.

Excerpt:

FILED UNDER AIRLINES ,

The police found 2 grams of methamphetamine on him. And by the looks of him, he appears he's been an addict for quite a while.

Meth can cause paranoia, which would explain why he thought someone was going to hit him and reacted so violently.

I had wondered about meth.. People sure are stupid.

Excerpt:

FILED UNDER AIRLINES ,

The police found 2 grams of methamphetamine on him. And by the looks of him, he appears he's been a meth addict for quite a while.

Methamphetamine can cause extreme paranoia and psychotic episodes, which would explain why he thought someone was going to hit him and reacted so violently.

Thanks Muhammed. Yes, Meth can surly screw people up. That mixed with no sleep can tend to lead to psychotic episodes.

Excerpt:

FILED UNDER AIRLINES ,

The police found 2 grams of methamphetamine on him. And by the looks of him, he appears he's been an addict for quite a while.

Meth can cause paranoia, which would explain why he thought someone was going to hit him and reacted so violently.

It definitely would be better if people stuck with natural drugs. But when natural drugs are mostly illegal, people are going to find other avenues and man made drugs.

Excerpt:

FILED UNDER AIRLINES ,

It definitely would be better if people stuck with natural drugs. But when natural drugs are mostly illegal, people are going to find other avenues and man made drugs.

No.. I mean why would anyone in their right mind take meth or fentanyl?

Excerpt:

FILED UNDER AIRLINES ,

No.. I mean why would anyone in their right mind take meth or fentanyl?

From experience in that past, druggies will take any drug they can get their hands on. I have had some family members and neighbors who were druggies. I dabbled with them myself in highshool but I can for sure say I never tried Meth or Heroine because I heard how addictive they were. I just stuck with the natural except for the time I tried LSD. And LSD was something else for sure. :D

Since 9/11 the airlines in flight have become like a gulag with smiles. Reduce the stewardess unions to start. They have to much power and to much attitude. People already are frazzled from the constant disinformation by the media and entertainers thrown at them 24 hours a day. Then they go to the airports and the TSA performs dehumanizing checks on a percentage of passengers. And if you act out in anyway while at the airport, it is not good. Social media devices can be demeaning as people can talk to others on the aircraft mocking other passengers. Passengers themselves can be ignorant of other passengers just by pushing the backrest to maximum reducing the area the passenger behind them has. People take advantage of carry on bags and in the past when luggage charges were started brought small luggage onto the planes causing delays because it was free. If people complained and many were minorities that id it then they were called racists. The Airlines washed their hands of it. Just a few tidbits.

Forum List

Back