The massive successes of the Biden Administration

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Is why every thread created by the left is about the last president and the gop right???

Seriously, if Biden had done ANYTHING good every thread wouldn't be about the opposition. The left simply have nothing to praise about this administration or their totally inept congress.

Are yall ready to welcome your GOP majority in 2022? Stocked up on Kleenex & safety blankets?

Is why every thread created by the left is about the last president and the gop right???

Seriously, if Biden had done ANYTHING good every thread wouldn't be about the opposition. The left simply have nothing to praise about this administration or their totally inept congress.

Are yall ready to welcome your GOP majority in 2022? Stocked up on Kleenex & safety blankets?
The left is not a cult of personality. We are not going to faun all over Biden like you do trump. At meetings, Joe doesn't require everyone attending to take turns praising him.

I saw the thread title and knew it was a joke.

You're exactly right of course OP. The left has absolutely NOTHING positive to report. Its why they are still going after Trump. Its much easier for them to say something negative about the opposition than it is to say something positive about their own guy.

Pathetic.

The left is not a cult of personality. We are not going to faun all over Biden like you do trump. At meetings, Joe doesn't require everyone attending to take turns praising him.
The Left is made up of cults. You have the Woke cult. You have the Covid cult. You have the intolerant cult, unforgiving hate filled assholes running their mouths. The people that listen are the cult.

I look at California/NY Democrats, and the democratic party as an viral infection. They destroy everything around them, they flee the mess they created to other uninfected states and infect them too.

I saw the thread title and knew it was a joke.

You're exactly right of course OP. The left has absolutely NOTHING positive to report. Its why they are still going after Trump. Its much easier for them to say something negative about the opposition than it is to say something positive about their own guy.

Pathetic.
It was the same thing for all 8 years of the meat puppet faggot's admin. For 8 years everything was still "Bush's fault". Then immediately after Trump got in and the economy exploded we were supposed to believe the MPF had anything to do with it.

Still drunk I see.

If my team were 1 and 2, I'd be drunk too I think.

The board is like 80/20 right wing kooks and 90% of the threads started are from the right wing kooks...you guys will never give President Biden credit for anything.... Are you surprised that the mods (who are almost all right wing kooks too) allow so many duplicate threads posted by right wing kooks?

Still drunk I see.

The board is like 80/20 right wing kooks and 90% of the threads started are from the right wing kooks...you guys will never give President Biden credit for anything.... Are you surprised that the mods (who are almost all right wing kooks too) allow so many duplicate threads posted by right wing kooks?
please…just the opposite…it’s the dembot cultist that are trying to deflect credit from xiden

y’all are bending over backwards not give him proper credit for his afghan deadly blunder, and totally ignoring his humanitarian crisis on the border

Still drunk I see.

The only credit he deserves is for screwing everything up.

please…just the opposite…it’s the dembot cultist that are trying to deflect credit from xiden

y’all are bending over backwards not give him proper credit for his afghan deadly blunder, and totally ignoring his humanitarian crisis on the border

From your opening sentence we can tell that English isn't your first, second, or third language.

Biden has had some screw ups; the final days in Afghanistan were one of them. By and large...a good job in very challenging circumstances.

From your opening sentence we can tell that English isn't your first, second, or third language.

Biden has had some screw ups; the final days in Afghanistan were one of them. By and large...a good job in very challenging circumstances.
hahaha yet you can’t name one thing to give him credit for

New Topics

Forum List

Back