“inexcusable”...Sinema slams Democrat leadership on infrastructure vote delay

She's a democrat who hasn't become a brain dead slave of Pelosi and her herd of leftist livestock.

Biden's scheme is a dangerous iteration of Obama's American Reinvestment and Recovery Act
bullshit. Which makes sense since Barry Obama seems to be the one pulling Senile Joe's strings.

Pelosi and AOC act like they own the joint. In reality, they're two unqualified, dizzy broads with big mouths, who wouldn't even be in office if they didn't come from districts with little or no intelligence.

Pelosi and AOC act like they own the joint. In reality, they're two unqualified, dizzy broads with big mouths, who wouldn't even be in office if they didn't come from districts with little or no intelligence.
In reality Pelosi is the speaker of the House and third in the pecking order of power

Agree or not with her policies you have to respect the independent mind as opposed to the partisan herd mentality many of our feckless leaders are taking
I agree on a high level. And I wouldn't have as much of an issue with it...if she hadn't flipped the coin completely over the last decade. Starting out with being left leaning to get herself elected in a state that was already turning purple, to turning into this shadow of a John McCain. While McCain made it seem effortless, he was still firmly in the right hand camp at the end of the day. Sinema??...sorry, it just smacks of what I like to call "weathervaning". She sees her state as slowly turning purple, but rather than step back and look at the big picture. she's turning with every different direction of the wind blowing..trying to vainly predict which direction it's coming from and where it's going to.

I agree on a high level. And I wouldn't have as much of an issue with it...if she hadn't flipped the coin completely over the last decade. Starting out with being left leaning to get herself elected in a state that was already turning purple, to turning into this shadow of a John McCain. While McCain made it seem effortless, he was still firmly in the right hand camp at the end of the day. Sinema??...sorry, it just smacks of what I like to call "weathervaning". She sees her state as slowly turning purple, but rather than step back and look at the big picture. she's turning with every different direction of the wind blowing..trying to vainly predict which direction it's coming from and where it's going to.
You don’t think any of her moves are simply based on what she actually feels is the right way to do things?

You don’t think any of her moves are simply based on what she actually feels is the right way to do things?
No. All political calculus in her case. You don't go from leaning left, to trying to ride the middle, to siding with the conservatives... Now, if you ask me the same question about Joe Manchin, I'd say yes. Because he's in a firmly red state and the Republican party will never give him the time of day. Manchin has a number. Gonna take a guess that it's just slightly north of 2 trillion. Horsetrading. Sinema? It just looks like trying to read the winds..and blow with them.

Forum List

Back