Infrastructure...getting done.
Vaccines distributed
Afghanistan--it's over!
Stock market recent record highs
Normalcy being returned.
Insurrectionists...imprisoned
Right wing...unhinged as always.
1) hahah jacked up inflation and UE
2) when something is “getting done” it means it’s not done…so you are giving him credit for nothing
3) haha yes he surrendered…glad to see you are finally giving him credit for the blunder…i guess you are happy it’s over? haha well it’s far from it
4) cool, meanwhile inflation is skyrocketing
5) where? is high UE, and inflation normal?
6) who’s been charged let alone convicted of insurrection?

Is why every thread created by the left is about the last president and the gop right???

Seriously, if Biden had done ANYTHING good every thread wouldn't be about the opposition. The left simply have nothing to praise about this administration or their totally inept congress.

Are yall ready to welcome your GOP majority in 2022? Stocked up on Kleenex & safety blankets?
Biden is working on and for America's future. the payoff isn't instant gratification over foolish simple actions, it's long term. Ensuring we take the lead and save this world from us. so of course there are a lot of naysayers out there. I hope he gets the job done despite them.

Still drunk I see.

If my team were 1 and 2, I'd be drunk too I think.

The board is like 80/20 right wing kooks and 90% of the threads started are from the right wing kooks...you guys will never give President Biden credit for anything.... Are you surprised that the mods (who are almost all right wing kooks too) allow so many duplicate threads posted by right wing kooks?
Please tell us specifically what we should give him credit for? is it rising inflation? the disastrous Afghanistan pull out? 13 dead service members? rising gas prices?

Please tell us what positive accomplishments Biden has at this point that we would be raving about? Helpful hint, if there were any you left wing nut jobs would be starting threads about them instead of continuing to start negative threads about the guy who is no longer in charge!!!!!!!

Please tell us specifically what we should give him credit for? is it rising inflation? the disastrous Afghanistan pull out? 13 dead service members? rising gas prices?

Please tell us what positive accomplishments Biden has at this point that we would be raving about? Helpful hint, if there were any you left wing nut jobs would be starting threads about them instead of continuing to start negative threads about the guy who is no longer in charge!!!!!!!
No matter what I'd say you would just deny it so I'm just not going to respond, I don't waste my time talking to walls and you're as dense as one. Try to have a good day, I plan on it.

The inflation and supply chain issues were going to happen regardless of who was in the WH (and they're not over). Afghanistan was a clusterfuck but I'm still glad we're out. The border mess is the predictable result of the Democrats' rhetoric over the last few years. Everything on COVID that could be done is being done, despite the absolutely mind-blowing opposition to it.

The jury is out on all this budget and infrastructure crap. More goodies, but higher taxes. The jury will be out for a while, as we see how it affects things. Anyone on either side who claims to know how that will play out is lying and posing.

So, overall, roughly as mediocre as one might have expected.

Too bad the choices were so fuckin' terrible. But that's our own fault.

Last edited:
Biden is working on and for America's future. the payoff isn't instant gratification over foolish simple actions, it's long term. Ensuring we take the lead and save this world from us. so of course there are a lot of naysayers out there. I hope he gets the job done despite them.
I will never understand how someone as stupid as this bed wetting, window licking imbecile can evade natural selection this long. Someone must keep this jabbering fuckhead in a padded basement.

Ignored....

Still drunk I see.

If my team were 1 and 2, I'd be drunk too I think.

The board is like 80/20 right wing kooks and 90% of the threads started are from the right wing kooks...you guys will never give President Biden credit for anything.... Are you surprised that the mods (who are almost all right wing kooks too) allow so many duplicate threads posted by right wing kooks?
Lol, you still praising Biden for getting his stimulus passed? Oh wait! Lol

Is why every thread created by the left is about the last president and the gop right???

Seriously, if Biden had done ANYTHING good every thread wouldn't be about the opposition. The left simply have nothing to praise about this administration or their totally inept congress.

Are yall ready to welcome your GOP majority in 2022? Stocked up on Kleenex & safety blankets?

I would say the FJB chant is a rousing success and is really bringing the nation together

Stimulus done
Infrastructure...getting done.
Vaccines distributed
Afghanistan--it's over!
Stock market recent record highs
Normalcy being returned.
Insurrectionists...imprisoned
Right wing...unhinged as always.
Stimulus not done.
Neither is infrastructure.
Still have Americans stranded in Afghanistan.
How much of our money is being pumped into the stock market?
Yes if you have dementia, I guess you think normalcy is returned.
People getting fined for trespassing.
Get your pussy hat ready for Trump's return.
Obama gave us Trump to begin with and now Biden is bringing him back!

The inflation and supply chain issues were going to happen regardless of who was in the WH (and they're not over). Afghanistan was a clusterfuck but I'm still glad we're out. The border mess is the predictable result of the Democrats' rhetoric over the last few years. Everything on COVID that could be done is being done, despite the absolutely mind-blowing opposition to it.

The jury is out on all this budget and infrastructure crap. More goodies, but higher taxes. The jury will be out for a while, as we see how it affects things. Anyone on either side who claims to know how that will play out is lying and posing.

So, overall, roughly as mediocre as one might have expected.

Too bad the choices were so fuckin' terrible. But that's our own fault.
Also complaining about the cost of dealing with climate change is absurd if you look at the costs of climate change disasters are already costing us. The sum is miniscule in compared to the trillions of dollars being lost already and that will only get worse if we do nothing about it.

Also complaining about the cost of dealing with climate change is absurd if you look at the costs of climate change disasters are already costing us. The sum is miniscule in compared to the trillions of dollars being lost already and that will only get worse if we do nothing about it.

Scientists can't work out quantum mechanics v. the theory of relativity and you brain trusts really think they have worked out "climate change" and how WE can make a difference.

I don't know what to say to that. Okay.

Forum List

Back