The massive successes of the Biden Administration

When the electric bill gets over $300/mo every month...

It costs $5.999/gallon for gasoline...

There are no jobs except for the lowest paying service jobs...
Your credit is destroyed and you lost your home...
And the homeless shelters are full of Hatians and drugs and sick people. (It looks like a hospital Ward except for no fancy equipment.)

Then we can say, "so glad Biden is in charge"

Mediocre never sounded so damn good as it does after Trump's four years of never ending mind-fuck circus.
Of course we are going to talk about Trump, because that's what the alternative is.
God bless ho-hum, mediocre Biden. No grotesque lies, no constitutional crisis, no impeachments, no insurrections. Let us never have anything to say about you.
Yes, and I think we can agree that mediocre sounding good is not a good sign in the big picture.

I don't like having to drop my standards like this, but I'm left with no fucking choice right now.

'Biden's Successes' would be the shortest book ever written. 'Biden's Failures' would be encyclopedic. And he isn't done yet. Our government is already twice as big as we can afford and 5 times as big as we need but he's still looking for 5 trillion more to completely bury it.

When the electric bill gets over $300/mo every month...

It costs $5.999/gallon for gasoline...

There are no jobs except for the lowest paying service jobs...
Your credit is destroyed and you lost your home...
And the homeless shelters are full of Hatians and drugs and sick people. (It looks like a hospital Ward except for no fancy equipment.)

Then we can say, "so glad Biden is in charge"
Is that what your fantasy was for 8 years of Obama?

I do have to admit, gasoline was rediculously cheap at the end tail of Bush and Trump presidencies...historic economic crashes tend to do that.

Is that what your fantasy was for 8 years of Obama?

I do have to admit, gasoline was rediculously cheap at the end tail of Bush and Trump presidencies...historic economic crashes tend to do that.
Woah....
First off I'm a monarchist not a republican or a democrat or any sort of liberal or conservative. I think mob rule is the reason we are in the mess we are in.
"Off with their heads" is a great thing.

Secondly...
Saudis aren't going to do a thing to turn on the spigot...they aren't about to start losing money just because we asked. And Joe is doing everything he can to make oil more expensive than milk.

Just saying...

Secondly...
Saudis aren't going to do a thing to turn on the spigot...they aren't about to start losing money just because we asked. And Joe is doing everything he can to make oil more expensive than milk.

Just saying...
Was Obama "doing everything he can to make oil more expensive than milk"?

I'm not asking to deflect, I'm just referring to administration with very similar energy policy that we have actual outcomes on.

Was Obama "doing everything he can to make oil more expensive than milk"?

I'm not asking to deflect, I'm just referring to administration with very similar energy policy that we have actual outcomes on.

At that time the Saudis were still concerned about the Permian Basin production...they were trying to bankrupt the frackers by making oil cheap so investors would lose their money.

struth
Of course they are. They have nothing good to say about Bidung so every thread they put up is a Trump thread.

I'm thinking they ALL know what a huge blunder they made voting for that incompetent ass. They just won't admit it to themselves and certainly not the right.

Bidung got 80 million votes? In a pigs ass.
So you're a conspericy theory believing trump nut, and you don't believe anybody else isn't. Typical.

BULLDOG
In case you didn't notice. Trump is no longer POTUS. Bidung is. Why yes he is and what a mess he's made.

The border is overrun with illegal aliens and we still have Americans in the Stan.

Bidung is disaster after disaster so its no wonder all you lefty loons post Trump thread.

You voted for that disaster. Congrats.

BULLDOG
In case you didn't notice. Trump is no longer POTUS. Bidung is. Why yes he is and what a mess he's made.

The border is overrun with illegal aliens and we still have Americans in the Stan.

Bidung is disaster after disaster so its no wonder all you lefty loons post Trump thread.

You voted for that disaster. Congrats.
It's good to have sanity back in the Whitehouse.

BULLDOG
Excuse me while I stand over here and LMFAO.

Sanity?? You call gas at 1.70 a gallon, our country overrun by illegals and American left in the Stan sanity??

How bout that Trillion dollar infrastructure bill that 45% infrastructure and the rest a hodge podge of social shit and green shit??

How bout who'd going to pay for all of this?? Illegals cost us billions each year and Bidung has let another million in.

Lets not talk about the thousands of Haitians who are in our country with more headed our way.

If you call Bidung administration sanity then your idea of sanity is far far from what mine is.

BULLDOG
Excuse me while I stand over here and LMFAO.

Sanity?? You call gas at 1.70 a gallon, our country overrun by illegals and American left in the Stan sanity??

How bout that Trillion dollar infrastructure bill that 45% infrastructure and the rest a hodge podge of social shit and green shit??

How bout who'd going to pay for all of this?? Illegals cost us billions each year and Bidung has let another million in.

Lets not talk about the thousands of Haitians who are in our country with more headed our way.

If you call Bidung administration sanity then your idea of sanity is far far from what mine is.

Stimulus done
Infrastructure...getting done.
Vaccines distributed
Afghanistan--it's over!
Stock market recent record highs
Normalcy being returned.
Insurrectionists...imprisoned
Right wing...unhinged as always.
Stimulus: FAILURE TO ACCOMPLISH
Infrastructure: FAILURE TO ACCOMPLISH
Vaccine: FAILURE AS THE BIDEN PANDEMIC BLOOMS
Afghanistan: FAILURE AND GLOBAL HUMILIATION
Stock Market: TANKING AND NEGATIVE OVER 4 MONTHS
Normalcy: EVERY POLL SHOWS JOE IS HATED
Insurrectionists: WE NOW KNOW THE SWAMP LIED
Right Wing: WALTZING TO A CONGRESSIONAL SUPER MAJORITY NEXT YEAR

Is why every thread created by the left is about the last president and the gop right???

Seriously, if Biden had done ANYTHING good every thread wouldn't be about the opposition. The left simply have nothing to praise about this administration or their totally inept congress.

Are yall ready to welcome your GOP majority in 2022? Stocked up on Kleenex & safety blankets?
One of the highlights of my life was when Trump won in 2016 and the left cried and cried and cried. I wonder what the Biden administration will be like when Republicans take over both the House and the Senate at midterms. Will they acknowledge that elections have consequences?

Forum List

Back