THE MAP: These are the routes through which Muscovite men flee putin´s military mobilization.

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
THE MAP: These are the routes through which Muscovite men flee putin´s military mobilization.

I feel like I´d help these who dont want to fight this war on the Satan.ru side

Russians want to know 'how to break arm at home' to evade ...

https://www.hindustantimes.com › world-news › russian...

2 days ago — Google searches for "how to break an arm at home" surged in Russia after President Vladimir Putin announced partial mobilization to bolster the ...

"How To Break Arm" Becomes Russia's Top Google Search ...​

https://www.ndtv.com › World

1 day ago — Shortly after Russian President Vladimir Putin announced that he will deploy citizens to fight Ukraine on Wednesday, "how to break an arm at ...

Russians Search 'How to Break Arm At Home' As Putin ... - TMZ​

https://www.tmz.com › 2022/09/23 › russia-search-how...

1 day ago — A search for 'how to break an arm at home' starts to trend in Russia as Putin announces he'll begin to deploy a ton of citizens to the war ...

You can help. Russians are coming here illegally like any other invader.
Go to the border with a doggie bag of bones.

Is Putin sending agents along with the criminal invaders? He would be a fool if he didn't take advantage. He's no fool.

You can help. Russians are coming here illegally like any other invader.
Go to the border with a doggie bag of bones.

Is Putin sending agents along with the criminal invaders? He would be a fool if he didn't take advantage. He's no fool.
Of course Putin is a fool. Every decision he has made in regard to Ukraine has clearly been a mistake. All around the world military leaders are astonished by his spectacular incompetence.

Of course Putin is a fool. Every decision he has made in regard to Ukraine has clearly been a mistake. All around the world military leaders are astonished by his spectacular incompetence.
Putin is still better than the Fuckwad president we have.

What about Turkmenistan? I know they're a dictatorship, and neutral in general, but I haven't heard much about them lately.

Like I care. I hope Putin's agents prepare a nice victory party when Fuckwad is hanged on the north lawn. His son right beside him with a fistfull of Chinese yuan in his mouth.
I understand completely. You don't really have any opinions about Putin or the war, you're just opposed just praising Putin because Biden is opposed to him.

Good little dog. Your master will be proud of you.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
I understand completely. You don't really have any opinions about Putin or the war, you're just opposed just praising Putin because Biden is opposed to him.

Good little dog. Your master will be proud of you.
My opinion of Putin is that he is miles better than the Fuckwad we have in office. My opinion of the war is that everyone is lying. The United States cannot realistically fight a war because we have no military.

My opinion of Putin is that he is miles better than the Fuckwad we have in office. My opinion of the war is that everyone is lying. The United States cannot realistically fight a war because we have no military.
Exactly, your "opinions" are not shaped by the facts on the ground but only by your determination to oppose everything you believe Biden supports.

Good little dog! Your master will be proud.

You can help
i hate maskalej & moscow ´s blowers (pootler´s holes) , you can help them , i provide some info and this is it

Da2am10V4AApobC.jpg

What about Turkmenistan? I know they're a dictatorship, and neutral in general, but I haven't heard much about them lately.
all stans are real crap holes, but they can go to EU via any stan

ps

Forum List

Back