Zone1 The Man who Saved the Catholic Faith?

notmyfault2020

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2022
61tyxnK-LPL.jpg

Ok, he was not alone in saving it. He was the primary leader but many people helped. For those who don't know what happened, the Vatican was stolen in the 1960s (or sooner) by anti-Christs who had been working on such an endeavor for centuries. Lefebvre basically said NO to the new Mass and all the other baloney. In 1970 he founded the Society of St Pius X and carried on the Catholic Faith with the ancient "Mass of All Times," a Mass codified by Pope Saint Pius V at the Council of Trent, in the days of the protestant reformation.

:)

Last edited:
  • Banned
I guess when Church history starts looking "too Catholic".... time to move on... nothing to see here

Ignorance of Catholicism is ignorance of Christ (history thereof, etc... etc)

But some people like their ignorance... cling to it like a lifeboat when the boat has sunk... which it has

I guess when Church history starts looking "too Catholic".... time to move on... nothing to see here

Ignorance of Catholicism is ignorance of Christ (history thereof, etc... etc)

But some people like their ignorance... cling to it like a lifeboat when the boat has sunk... which it has
i'm half basque catholic half room orthodox lebanese, but i'm an atheist who doesn't practice any religion, so i'm of no use for you, though i do enjoy engaging in religious debates, so people often mistake me for a religious person

• Banned
i'm half basque catholic half room orthodox lebanese, but i'm an atheist who doesn't practice any religion, so i'm of no use for you, though i do enjoy engaging in religious debates, so people often mistake me for a religious person
I never once thought you were religious. I have read your posts in Politics.

• Banned
The Sedevacantists are the only Catholic group (and they possibly have an actual Church here and there) who know and adhere to the Truth vis a vis the Vatican.

they know the Vatican was stolen out from under Catholics (my words, but I'm sure they would agree). The popes we've had in the last 60 years have not been Catholic.

We haven't had a valid pope since 1958

Forum List

Back