The Looming and Inevitable Crisis

You go to the range for fun, we are just certifying these people. Why do you think that the DHS needs its own army, for lack of a better word?
Anyone using a firearm for a job needs to be better at shooting than me. As to why DHS needs 100,000 Officers, that's a different question but it isn't enough to do jack shit against the many millions of armed citizens. It's one of the reasons the right is so gung ho on the 2nd Amendment.

You may be correct but I seriously doubt no matter how good a shot you may be even if you have help, you and your armed buddies against an Abrams Tank is not going to fly for very long, Sir.

I tend to disagree with you on two points, the military will do what it is ordered to do. They may have misgivings but they would do as ordered. Secondly, Obama is a man not to be trusted, many no longer believe what he says, his private army would never work for the common good only for political agendas, when the crisis occurs survival will the the paramount objective even for this non existent army. Obama will be unable to provide for his army and it would self destruct.

Look at the coups that have taken place in the past, its always the military that takes control after the govt is overthrown. Most of our soldiers today are conservative and right wing. They would not follow orders to kill americans, neither would the local police and national guard.

The american people are pissed, tired of being lied to, tired of being overtaxed, tired of seeing their hard earned money wasted by govt, tired of being told how to live, tired of watching elected reps get rich be stealing and legalized bribery (lobbying), tired of the double standard that allows congress to deal in insider trading that is illegal for everyone else.

the military would be on our side if it came to a revolution, I have absolutely no doubt about that.

I have just one question for you. Were you ever in the military? Rest assured they would do as ordered without question. We have the finest military on the planet, they are highly trained and well disciplined, I would venture to guess they would do exactly as instructed to do.

Yes, and we disagree on this. Hopefully we won't have to find out who is right.

I do agree that we have the finest military on the planet, but they swear an oath to the constitution, not to individuals who happen to sit in the whitehouse.

You go to the range for fun, we are just certifying these people. Why do you think that the DHS needs its own army, for lack of a better word?
Anyone using a firearm for a job needs to be better at shooting than me. As to why DHS needs 100,000 Officers, that's a different question but it isn't enough to do jack shit against the many millions of armed citizens. It's one of the reasons the right is so gung ho on the 2nd Amendment.

You may be correct but I seriously doubt no matter how good a shot you may be even if you have help, you and your armed buddies against an Abrams Tank is not going to fly for very long, Sir.

you just don't get it. the guys driving the tank would be on our side. Have you studied any history?

I have just one question for you. Were you ever in the military? Rest assured they would do as ordered without question. We have the finest military on the planet, they are highly trained and well disciplined, I would venture to guess they would do exactly as instructed to do.
I am suspicious of your military experience, not that you've made the claim but your avatar suggests it or supports the Marines. Unless things have changed drastically since I was in if we were told to take up arms against our countrymen the officers would have gotten a big collective "Fuck you. Sir".

So it is somewhat true maybe the amount is off a bit.

But consider 750,000,000/100,000=7500 rounds. Seems like a lot just to recertify and train.
I can't speak for the honesty of the numbers but it's supposedly a five year stash. Which makes sense, to stock up, better prices and ammo availability was hit and miss for a while. If true, it comes to 125 rounds per month on average. That is not a lot. I can burn through that in one visit to the range easily.

I too am a gun owner and an avid sportsman. I have several hundred rounds of ammunition for various weapons I own. But not enough to defend myself against an army of well equipped soldiers. I would most assuredly loose that confrontation. I would be grossly outnumbered and out gunned.

i will not disclose my "holdings", but if you care to join me, i believe we can hold off the Russian army for a few months.

the way Oscammer has fucked up the American Army we could defeat it in a few days. :up: ...... :lmao:

Most Americans are unaware that our nation goes in debt to the tune of about 200 million dollars every single hour of every single day. To combat this short fall our government prints money and they print it in the billions of dollars every single day. You do not need to be an economic expert to realize that by incorporating this philosophy you devalue your own currency. Nothing of value is backing up this huge sum of new cash. Even now countries like China, Japan, and even Germany are now avidly taking steps to get away from the US dollar because it has lost so much of it's actual value. What does this actually mean? For decades the US dollar has been the currency that has dominated the globe, If you are an international buyer for example, your purchases must be paid for in US currency, no matter if you are buying oil or grain, rubber or tobacco everything must be paid for in US dollars. But what would happen if the US dollar was no longer the currency of this standard. Experts predict that it would cause economic collapse in our nation. Inflation would soar, the dollar would become nearly worthless, everyday items we all depend upon for survival would literally be out of reach economically for nearly everyone. Wide spread looting and civil unrest would occur. But here is the really strange part, our government is already preparing for this calamity, civilian detention camps have been set up across our country to house literally millions of detainees , the Department of Homeland Security had purchased over a billion rounds of ammunition, that is enough bullets and ammo to shoot every man, woman and child in this country six times each, what do they know that we do not. President Obama has signed executive orders allowing law enforcement and the military to literally seize any or all of your assets in the event of this economic collapse. This includes your food, water, medical supplies, weapons, vehicles, almost anything and everything. This is an actual fact. What this is telling me is that they know what is about to occur, it is merely a matter of time. Very soon at our current borrowing rate our country will be unable to even pay the interest on the debt we have run up. When this happens what do you think will occur?When our dollar is devalued to a point where it is no longer recognized as the world currency standard. A crisis will occur and it will make every crisis before it look like child's play. Your money, your savings, your 401 Ks will literally become nearly worthless, trillions of dollars will be lost. The crisis is coming make no mistake, and those who are not prepared for it are doomed. Our leaders have lead us down a path of economic self destruction and we elected these folks so we are as much to blame as they are. If you do not believe me just look at our current economic policy and compare it to our national debt. It is impossible to spend your way into prosperity. This is not rocket science this is just common sense.

Ignorant rightwing demagoguery, stupidity, and nonsense.

Keep reading.

It gets nuttier.

Belongs in the Conspiracy forum and some of the posters belong in the booby hatch.

Most Americans are unaware that our nation goes in debt to the tune of about 200 million dollars every single hour of every single day. To combat this short fall our government prints money and they print it in the billions of dollars every single day. You do not need to be an economic expert to realize that by incorporating this philosophy you devalue your own currency. Nothing of value is backing up this huge sum of new cash. Even now countries like China, Japan, and even Germany are now avidly taking steps to get away from the US dollar because it has lost so much of it's actual value. What does this actually mean? For decades the US dollar has been the currency that has dominated the globe, If you are an international buyer for example, your purchases must be paid for in US currency, no matter if you are buying oil or grain, rubber or tobacco everything must be paid for in US dollars. But what would happen if the US dollar was no longer the currency of this standard. Experts predict that it would cause economic collapse in our nation. Inflation would soar, the dollar would become nearly worthless, everyday items we all depend upon for survival would literally be out of reach economically for nearly everyone. Wide spread looting and civil unrest would occur. But here is the really strange part, our government is already preparing for this calamity, civilian detention camps have been set up across our country to house literally millions of detainees , the Department of Homeland Security had purchased over a billion rounds of ammunition, that is enough bullets and ammo to shoot every man, woman and child in this country six times each, what do they know that we do not. President Obama has signed executive orders allowing law enforcement and the military to literally seize any or all of your assets in the event of this economic collapse. This includes your food, water, medical supplies, weapons, vehicles, almost anything and everything. This is an actual fact. What this is telling me is that they know what is about to occur, it is merely a matter of time. Very soon at our current borrowing rate our country will be unable to even pay the interest on the debt we have run up. When this happens what do you think will occur?When our dollar is devalued to a point where it is no longer recognized as the world currency standard. A crisis will occur and it will make every crisis before it look like child's play. Your money, your savings, your 401 Ks will literally become nearly worthless, trillions of dollars will be lost. The crisis is coming make no mistake, and those who are not prepared for it are doomed. Our leaders have lead us down a path of economic self destruction and we elected these folks so we are as much to blame as they are. If you do not believe me just look at our current economic policy and compare it to our national debt. It is impossible to spend your way into prosperity. This is not rocket science this is just common sense.

Keep reading.

It gets nuttier.

Belongs in the Conspiracy forum and some of the posters belong in the booby hatch.

nope, the booby hatch is already full of left wing idiots like you. funny, you libs always run from the truth and try to demonize the guy speaking the truth.

you mental disease runs deep and is very serious.

Keep reading.

It gets nuttier.

Another prime example of the level of debate we've come to expect from the Left. The logic, the reason...the specificity with which you address the point and offer irrefutable counters...it's really quite impressive...:doubt:

Actually, you argue like a bully on a schoolyard playground. It's rather pathetic.

I agree with some of that but don't believe the conspiracy stuff, where are the internment camps and executive orders? I also don't blame the politicians, Americans gave them the power over their lives. I do blame the media to a large extent but even then people have chosen to believe what they want, even now, and vote for what benefits them and damn the consequences.

For your information the actual locations, sizes, and design details concerning these camps is easily obtained on the internet as are Obama's executive orders concerning this pending crisis. It is now common knowledge about the purchase of one billion rounds of ammo by Homeland Security. Ask yourself this, why would they need such a massive amount of ammunition, what is the underlying intent and purpose. What are they preparing for?

Oh, where is my little tin hat, little tin hat, little tin hat.......................:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

So when Oblama leaves the White House in jan 2017 will these rumors still abound ? Like they have since he moved in??

Forum List

Back