The Look on the MSNBC Reporters Face as Bronx Blacks and Hispanics Praise Trump

Biden says they ain't black
Hmmmm....

Screenshot_20240526-153843_Google.jpg

Why does a black man need to pretend?

MAGAs pretend they are not racist.
A real black man doesn't need to. That's the point. In fact very few verifiably black men bitch about their lot in life. Those of the vicarious ( white pretending to be black) tribe who envy such purpose and notariety are usually the ones that write volumes about it.

Priceless.

Later in the clip she reports from the studio, and does push back against the studio groupthink that these must be paid chaos agents.

It's kind of funny how the left want to only deal in facts and the truth and yet the truth hurts, doesn't it lefties? But don't listen to these people because everything's going just fine!

A real black man doesn't need to. That's the point. In fact very few verifiably black men bitch about their lot in life. Those of the vicarious ( white pretending to be black) tribe who envy such purpose and notariety are usually the ones that write volumes about it.
Now that's funny, a white racist is trying to tell us what a black man is or isn't.

Black men have always spoke out against the injustices we face.

Now that's funny, a white racist is trying to tell us what a black man is or isn't.

Black men have always spoke out against the injustices we face.
You have no idea what I am fool.
I don't have a need to advertise skin color. Those who do have that need usually fall into the pretenders category. Pretty easy to spot.

You have no idea what I am fool.
I don't have a need to advertise skin color. Those who do have that need usually fall into the pretenders category. Pretty easy to spot.
....and I don't give 2 fks what you are, but I find it funny as hell when folks like you try to tell a man he is not black and then turn around babbling about you don't care about color.

Forum List

Back