The Look on the MSNBC Reporters Face as Bronx Blacks and Hispanics Praise Trump

....and I don't give 2 fks what you are, but I find it funny as hell when folks like you try to tell a man he is not black and then turn around babbling about you don't care about color.
I don't know about you yet. I haven't made that accusation against you.... Not yet. I have made it though and not without evidence to another here. Unless that moniker is also yours. There's something odd about leading with your melanin count on a general posting board. First off it's non verifiable.

Secondly...who gives a fuck?

Last edited:
Many more black voters realize Trump is the best choice for President.

I don't know about you yet. I haven't made that accusation against you.... Not yet. I have made it though and not without evidence to another here. Unless that moniker is also yours. There's something odd about leading with your melanin count on a general posting board. First off it's non verifiable.

Secondly...who gives a fuck?
Do you really think IM2 or myself gives a damn whether you think we are black or not. You would believe it if we were boot licking like Byron Donalds or Tim Scott, those are the kinds of black men you like, boot lickers.

Funny how you don't tell Lisa558 that, because all she does is throw out that she is Jewish.

A large number of posters here are Deep State workers (federal or state) in do-nothing work-from-home paycheck jobs who go from site to site creating a poster identity to push the deepest Deep State agenda. They are bored. They enjoy their pay and benefits. They know D is the gravy train, even though chance the R could clean it up down to their pathetic level is unlikely. Zero integrity.

Two months prior to Killarys’ failed election, this board saw at least a ten percent sudden increase in new blind blanketed Killary supporters who vanished the day after the election.

President Trump has drawn long 6 hours advance lines of supporters (50K is typical) anywhere in America while the Deep State puppet can’t attract more than 100?

Yet, hard-core deep state posters (or lowIQ imbeciles?) rush to post things like “handing out free food”? Smh. The stupid is all on one side in this lost nation.

Nope. It’s the illegals in NY who are getting paid over New Yorkers. We warned you about this many times. When the brown people vote means more to dems than the black people vote guess who goes to the bottom of the priority list? It’s already happening and will only get worse. You voted for it. You deserve it.
Of course, I get to laugh at it.

Winner.

The Left are so hopelessly impervious to facts/common sense.

Forum List

Back