the long nightmare continues.

The America we all once knew is dead.

Hope you're ready for what is coming.

I get to say for the 4 next years "I told you so you stupid assholes".

I been telling all you stupid assholes for over a decade this was coming.
I told everyone that our economy was built on a house of cards and would collapse.
A consumer spending based economy with it's foundation based on credit has but one way to go. Down.

I was called doomer, unamerican, stupid , etc.

Who is stupid now?

YOU are if you still ended up voting for Obama after all the things you learned. .

^somebody needs a diaper change.

I told everyone that our economy was built on a house of cards and would collapse.
A consumer spending based economy with it's foundation based on credit has but one way to go. Down.

Who is stupid now?

YOU are if you still ended up voting for Obama after all the things you learned. .

^somebody needs a diaper change.

when you talk I can smell the cock you sucked last night. please hush.

Who is stupid now?

I wound up voting for Johnson, was planning on writing in myself, but too much trouble.

I voted against Palin/McCain but found out within 2 months that was no good as we just had someone continuing the Bush policies and such that put us where we are.
So I gave up voting against the lesser of the evile as there is no real difference.

Last edited:

Who is stupid now?

I wound up voting for Johnson, was planning on writing in myself, but too much trouble.

oh ok, I thought you were one of the ignorant ones trying to make a point to support Obama.

Color me unworried. America is in a much better place in 2012 than it was in 2008.

It is....but will it be that much better in 4 years? I'm thinking not....

Nope, at best we will haold about where we are unless someone has the balls to start doing what is needed.
Neither political party has enough balls.

First stage is to remove any incentives for moving jobs offshore.

I think the answer is to give incentives to the businesses to keep jobs here.

Nope, at best we will haold about where we are unless someone has the balls to start doing what is needed.

If you remember, that's what Obama wants but the Rs have said no.

Same with tax credits for companies to bring their companies back to the US and hire Americans. Rs donn't like that one either.

Tax credits for ObamaCare - the Rs really hate that one.

What a shame that rw's don't actually listen to their president. If they did, they'd know what he has said and what he has asked from Congress as well as what Congress has rejected, filibustered, obstructed and now will probably do the same for the next four years.

And let the whining begin, it is all the whiners on the right do well. Have pity on them, the sky is always falling and some lost imaginary time is being lost again and again.

""Ideas," a distinguished conservative named Richard Weaver once wrote, "have consequences." Americans have learned something about the consequences of conservative ideas during the Bush years that they never had to confront in the more amiable Reagan period. As a way of governing, conservatism is another name for disaster. And the disasters will continue, year after year, as long as conservatives, whose political tactics are frequently as brilliant as their policy-making is inept, find ways to perpetuate their power." "Why Conservatives Can't Govern" by Alan Wolfe

"By the time Romney arrived at the Republican convention in Tampa, he had done everything he could to remake himself as a “severe” conservative, including choosing Rep. Paul Ryan as his Vice Presidential candidate. Thus Romney was anointed acceptable if not a true believer. His convention speech was locked into re-citing a litany of extreme conservative positions on taxes, spending, regulation, welfare, health care, reproductive rights, immigration, race relations, trade, foreign policy, you name it. He mirrored his campaign stump speech, lacking specifics because he has no real serious plans for making these tired policy prescriptions work. Romney was still hoping he could run simply by saying he was not the current President who had failed to pull the country out of the worst economic meltdown since the Great Depression." The Contemporary Condition: Running on Vapors: Presidential Politics and the Neoliberal Moment

Same with tax credits for companies to bring their companies back to the US and hire Americans. Rs donn't like that one either.

What a shame that rw's don't actually listen to their president. If they did, they'd know what he has said and what he has asked from Congress as well as what Congress has rejected, filibustered, obstructed and now will probably do the same for the next four years.
Every time Obama gets what he wants, his 8,000 major campaign contributors make so many demands he tries to fill the bill with all their wants and desires, which runs around a trillion dollars. Don't lecture us about not listening to our president. The man has Karl Marxist plugs in his ears, and we can't penetrate through all the rubber in what's acceptable in the American founder's plan.

The problem as you well know is Obama is a dictator-type. He wants people to leap over the moon when he says hop, right after he puts a $6 trillion ton deficit on their shoulders. IOW, President Obama is somewhat unrealistic.

See, You're the classic ignorant ass. and i'll tell you why I call you that...

Reps want those things too, but your Master, Barack Obama's slick ass, will try to load up the Bill with extra bullshit that NOBODY wants. That's why his stupid shit gets rejected everytime. as it should. He's a fuckin moron, and you are too. congrats.

:clap2:

Who is stupid now?

Wisconsin, Ohio, Minnesota, Michigan, New Hampshire, Delaware, Maine, New York, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Connecticut, California, Oregon, Virginia, Washington State, New Mexico, Nevada, Colorado, Illinois, Massachusetts, and probably Flor-i-duh.

Guess we've got to wait 4 more years on those indictments.

Last edited:

If it costs them more to move them they will keep them here.

Same thing diffwerent angle.

One thing is clear after the meltdown we CANNOT count on business to do what is best for America.

Who is stupid now?

Wisconsin, Ohio, Minnesota, Michigan, New Hampshire, Delaware, Maine, New York, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Connecticut, California, Oregon, Virginia, Washington State, New Mexico, Nevada, Colorado, Illinois, Massachusetts, and probably Flor-i-duh.

the sheep who are letting partisanship blind them to the truths are the stupid ones.

The nightmare is yours, muddie. What's even worse, Democrats picked up seats in the senate.

The people have spoken.

Yup the people and the entire roster of the Dallas Cowboys.......:cool:

UN observers were shocked that we don't ask for ID at the polls btw.

Last edited:

Who is stupid now?

the sheep who are letting partisanship blind them to the truths are the stupid ones.

I guess partisanship is a new word for common-sense.......:cool:

At any rate, the next 4 years will only prove my point for me.

Last edited:

There's not much chance of that happening. I was just at a chamber of commerce meeting, and most of the businesses want to leave. Even the smallest ones.

See, You're the classic ignorant ass. and i'll tell you why I call you that...

Reps want those things too, but your Master, Barack Obama's slick ass, will try to load up the Bill with extra bullshit that NOBODY wants. That's why his stupid shit gets rejected everytime. as it should. He's a fuckin moron, and you are too. congrats.

:clap2:

exactly

Forum List

Back