the long nightmare continues.

The United States of America is still in trouble.

Note how the popular vote is very nearly split right down the middle?

And this split is not just a political division, this split represents two VERY DIFFERENT social philosophies.

There does not appear to be much room for compromise between these two very different POVs.

A nation so philosophically divided cannot stand for long.

The nation has been divided since it began. We have survived just fine. This doom and gloom is bullshit. This sound just like whining and crying.

I know Kenya when i see it

I know a trailer park when I see that.....so what is your point...:eusa_eh:

no point... i guess no point ....what does it matter anyway

Skye, I have worked my ass off on campaigns only to have the candidate lose. That is crushing, no doubt and when they won it was great. However, in either case it was about the office and duty not personality.

I get your disappointment, I truly do.

then why did you vote for him? for the enemy?

unforgivable!

then why did you vote for him? for the enemy?

unforgivable!

I voted for the United States, I voted for the person who best represented my interests and the issues that I champion. I have told you this for years. I have never voted for a party, per se, my voting record more looks like a independent with libertarian ideals. This attitude is how I made my money and how I conduct my life.

I know a trailer park when I see that.....so what is your point...:eusa_eh:

Skye, I have worked my ass off on campaigns only to have the candidate lose. That is crushing, no doubt and when they won it was great. However, in either case it was about the office and duty not personality.

You get the hate, you mean? Poor thing should go drink some more.

The thing that is also so sweet about this amazing win is that we actually lost Teaparty members in congross. They're gone, poof!

Will Rs learn? Hope they're not too far gone and can come back to reality. Understand what America wants and needs.

You get the hate, you mean? Poor thing should go drink some more.

Now Sarah why do you want to start with me? I said what I meant.

And this split is not just a political division, this split represents two VERY DIFFERENT social philosophies.

There does not appear to be much room for compromise between these two very different POVs.

Great post. And great point.

Seems that Obama inherited one hell of a mess from himself.

Great post. And great point.

Seems that Obama inherited one hell of a mess from himself.

Romney could not even carry his home town.. That speaks volumes.

"President Obama won 65 percent of the vote in the town Romney has called home since 1971. Romney received 34 percent in a race that brought out 79 percent of Belmont’s 17,822 voters"

The America we all once knew is dead.

Hope you're ready for what is coming.

I get to say for the 4 next years "I told you so you stupid assholes".

I think you mean:
bugger, we (Israel) has wasted all that money we spend trying to get Romney into power.
Luckily, it was all American taxpayers' money so we'll just get some more.

4 years ago I noticed how dark Obama's election rally was.

This one was smaller but just as dark.

Mitt Romney's final rally was colorful and bright and even cheery in comparison.

Evil loves darkness. Goodness love the light.

Quite revealing don't you think?

The America we all once knew is dead.

Hope you're ready for what is coming.

I get to say for the 4 next years "I told you so you stupid assholes".

There there, things like a strong middle class, balancing the budget, reducing the unemployment, and upping freedom and liberty aren't bad things, you'll see :up:

Nice to see thats what you think Barry is going to accomplish.

He sure wasn't worried about it in his first term. Doubt you'll see it in his second.

I predict that Obama will have a few confessions to make now that he doesn't have to run for office again.

The press will become journalists again until they feel they need to prop up some other schmuck.

So many lies and so many terrible consequences we have yet to face starting Jan 1st.

Obama's second term will make Nixon's look uneventful in comparison.

The press will do no such thing. They will continue to cover up and prop up. Yes, we have terrible consequences to come that's why every one of us has to take care of ourselves first. The United States is now the divided states and it is every man for himself. You take care of you and yours and fuck the rest.

I predict that Obama will have a few confessions to make now that he doesn't have to run for office again.

The press will become journalists again until they feel they need to prop up some other schmuck.

So many lies and so many terrible consequences we have yet to face starting Jan 1st.

The press will do no such thing. They will continue to cover up and prop up. Yes, we have terrible consequences to come that's why every one of us has to take care of ourselves first. The United States is now the divided states and it is every man for himself. You take care of you and yours and fuck the rest.
Maybe you should take a break from politics for awhile.......

Last edited:

Maybe you should take a brake from politics for awhile.......

Maybe your brain is braken. :D

Learn a little bit of English instead of that Hebrew stuff.

Forum List

Back