the long nightmare continues.

The America we all once knew is dead.

Hope you're ready for what is coming.

I get to say for the 4 next years "I told you so you stupid assholes".

Good. We need to take a break from ignorance, racism, the Republicans warring on other nations, the Republicans building a huge deficit and concentrate on education in this country and rebuilding America. Finally, we can agree on something.

The press will do no such thing. They will continue to cover up and prop up. Yes, we have terrible consequences to come that's why every one of us has to take care of ourselves first. The United States is now the divided states and it is every man for himself. You take care of you and yours and fuck the rest.
Maybe you should take a brake from politics for awhile.......

Maybe your brain is braken. :D

Learn a little bit of English instead of that Hebrew stuff.
My excuse was it was early in the morning and I'm half awake.

What's your excuse?

After reading your stuff I wouldn't talk.

And your anti-Semitism is duly noted.

Last edited:
it is every man for himself. You take care of you and yours and fuck the rest.

This has always been your strategy, so what is new/different?

I have always had a talent for being ahead of the curve. It's laughable when obama talks about us all being in this together when we know what he means is the right of looters to scavenge disaster areas.

Don't worry Republicans, the grownups are still in charge, so we'll continue to clean up your messes.

Now here's a juicebox. Do your sulking by the TV. The cartoons will cheer you up.

Get back to me in three years when America is still in the same boot there kitty.

Democrats are in charge and will do to the nation what the democrats are doing to New Jersey, loot.

Democrats are in charge and will do to the nation what the democrats are doing to New Jersey, loot.

I'm surprised you have time to post on this board, in light of your plans for armed revolution against the Obama regime.

I guess those plans have gone by the wayside, traitor?

Quote: Originally Posted by mamooth
Don't worry Republicans, the grownups are still in charge, so we'll continue to clean up your messes.
Now here's a juicebox. Do your sulking by the TV. The cartoons will cheer you up.

You should'nt pass out juiceboxes, Obama only provided but so many food stamps for you. You really should save up for a rainy day. You're gonna need it.

I been telling all you stupid assholes for over a decade this was coming.
I told everyone that our economy was built on a house of cards and would collapse.
A consumer spending based economy with it's foundation based on credit has but one way to go. Down.

I was called doomer, unamerican, stupid , etc.

Who is stupid now?

Last edited:
Get back to me in three years when America is still in the same boot there kitty.

Color me unworried. America is in a much better place in 2012 than it was in 2008.

It is....but will it be that much better in 4 years? I'm thinking not....

Nope, at best we will haold about where we are unless someone has the balls to start doing what is needed.
Neither political party has enough balls.

First stage is to remove any incentives for moving jobs offshore.

I predict that Obama will have a few confessions to make now that he doesn't have to run for office again.

The press will become journalists again until they feel they need to prop up some other schmuck.

So many lies and so many terrible consequences we have yet to face starting Jan 1st.

Obama's second term will make Nixon's look uneventful in comparison.

They still have to defend Obama, in order to defend themselves. They'll toss the public a bone, just to assuage their consciences. But they have to guard against the conservative "I told you so's". When the conservatives start crowing the story will be "Obama isn't perfect but the conservatives are still destroying the nation".

Obama could do a meticulous reenactment of Watergate, and the media will spin it as a benevolent history lesson for the children.

I been telling all you stupid assholes for over a decade this was coming.
I told everyone that our economy was built on a house of cards and would collapse.
A consumer spending based economy with it's foundation based on credit has but one way to go. Down.

I was called doomer, unamerican, stupid , etc.

Who is stupid now?

YOU are if you still ended up voting for Obama after all the things you learned. .

Forum List

Back