the long nightmare continues.

The America we all once knew is dead.

Hope you're ready for what is coming.

I get to say for the 4 next years "I told you so you stupid assholes".

There there, things like a strong middle class, balancing the budget, reducing the unemployment, and upping freedom and liberty aren't bad things, you'll see :up:

If Americans wanted those things, they would have voted for Romney. They aren't on Obama's agenda.

There there, things like a strong middle class, balancing the budget, reducing the unemployment, and upping freedom and liberty aren't bad things, you'll see :up:

If Americans wanted those things, they would have voted for Romney. They aren't on Obama's agenda.

Ah, yes, you people have proved to be so prescient in the past. We will do better in the next four years.

America is not dead.

God, such a drama queen.

If you think it's dead... fucking leave. Why would you want to live in a country you hate?

I would ask the same of those who feel the Constitution needs to be altered, and America changed to better suit a twisted ideology.

Everything happens the way it's supposed to.

I and mine belong to God....we'll just keep on doing what we do and turn it over to Him and wait for whatever comes.

Not really:

Census shows shrinking middle class

The Middle Class is on the ropes because class warfare exists | Washington Times Communities

BOB INGLE: America's real crisis is the shrinking middle class | Courier-Post | courierpostonline.com

Yea, we know whose fault it is too. It's the unions.

Yea, we know whose fault it is too. It's the unions.

Don't underestimate the role of the government.

Obama-Is-Great-At-Math.jpg

Yep, the long nightmare continues!

Forum List

Back