The Lincoln Project

For those of you that care.

None of those people are Republicans
No one cares.

Here is your Party. We are all Republicans who are working to reestablish the Republican Party. Here is your real Political Badge.

1591493219168.jpeg

No one cares.

Here is your Party. We are all Republicans who are working to reestablish the Republican Party. Here is your real Political Badge.

View attachment 346786

No actual Republican wants the fucking losers of the Lincoln project.
The only thing Republican about any of them, is they are okay with not governing because they lose.

No one cares.

View attachment 346786

The only thing Republican about any of them, is they are okay with not governing because they lose.

No Nightmare of a Party of the Rump wants the Lincoln Project. But real Republicans have just had enough of Rump and his fanatical cult followers. So can I not put you down for a 50 dollar donation to one the fastest growing groups in America today?

No one cares.

View attachment 346786

No Nightmare of a Party of the Rump wants the Lincoln Project. But real Republicans have just had enough of Rump and his fanatical cult followers. So can I not put you down for a 50 dollar donation to one the fastest growing groups in America today?

Liberal Dictionary
=======================================
Real Republican - lying douchebag leftwinger

You're a douchebag, not a Republican.
Kemp and Raffensperger, governor and Secretary of State, were two Rinos who helped Biden steal Georgia.
They are worthless wastes of skin, just like the Deep State "republicans" that have opposed Donald Trump
all along.
They can take their share of blame for stealing the presidency and handing it over to that babbling moron
Joe Biden. We need a Lincoln solution to the Lincoln project problem.

I won't say more but I'm sure many of you follow my drift.

You're a douchebag, not a Republican.
Kemp and Raffensperger, governor and Secretary of State, were two Rinos who helped Biden steal Georgia.
They are worthless wastes of skin, just like the Deep State "republicans" that have opposed Donald Trump
all along.
They can take their share of blame for stealing the presidency and handing it over to that babbling moron
Joe Biden. We need a Lincoln solution to the Lincoln project problem.

I won't say more but I'm sure many of you follow my drift.
If it's the last thing I do, I will make sure those two are kicked out of office the next time they are up for reelection.

Forum List

Back