Lincoln is an example of perfect following of the Constitution

What opinions? Is it my opinion that slavery is the opposite of liberty and freedom? Is it my opinion that a person who respects liberty and freedom can't reasonably value a document that legitimizes the enslavement of people over the liberty of those people?
You are goddam stupid and that is that

You aren't Black and you are not smart

1712182080784.png

Go ahead,and tell us all how superior you are to Frederick Douglass
PRideful moron

You are goddam stupid and that is that

You aren't Black and you are not smart

View attachment 926750

Go ahead,and tell us all how superior you are to Frederick Douglass
PRideful moron
I don't think I'm superior to Frederick Douglass, I think I have a different opinion about the Constitution than Frederick Douglass. Do you comprehend the difference? In other words are opinions objectively superior to one another or simply different than one another? Try to sus that answer out, retard.

I don't think I'm superior to Frederick Douglass, I think I have a different opinion about the Constitution than Frederick Douglass. Do you comprehend the difference? In other words are opinions objectively superior to one another or simply different than one another? Try to sus that answer out, retard.
YOu mean, poorly spoken one, do I have the opinion that opinons can't be susperior ?
That is what you meant but you are too grammar-crippled to say it right.

YOu mean, poorly spoken one, do I have the opinion that opinons can't be susperior ?
That is what you meant but you are too grammar-crippled to say it right.
Grammar and speech are all made up you dumb twat. We all speak regional dialects. There is no one objectively true form of English just a standardized one, idiot.

Grammar and speech are all made up you dumb twat. We all speak regional dialects. There is no one objectively true form of English just a standardized one, idiot.
But there are correct regional dialects and incorrect regional dialects. WE be was that like being right

But there are correct regional dialects and incorrect regional dialects. WE be was that like being right
No they aren't. Language is fluid and ever changing from region to region and culture to culture and generation to generation. In Miami there isn't one form of Spanish there's Cuban Spanish, Dominican Spanish, Puerto Rican Spanish and in the Caribbean where my family is from Trini patwah is different from Jamaican patwah or Bahamian patwah just like English in London is different than English in Scotland or Ireland. And in these places there also regional differences. Kingston patwah isn't the same as the patwah in Bog Walk where my family is from. And even in Kingston your patwah is different if you come from the upper class in which case there's a lot more Queens English in it than if you're from one of garrison communities in Kingston then your patwah is rough and guttural.

No they aren't. Language is fluid and ever changing from region to region and culture to culture and generation to generation. In Miami there isn't one form of Spanish there's Cuban Spanish, Dominican Spanish, Puerto Rican Spanish and in the Caribbean where my family is from Trini patwah is different from Jamaican patwah or Bahamian patwah just like English in London is different than English in Scotland or Ireland. And in these places there also regional differences. Kingston patwah isn't the same as the patwah in Bog Walk where my family is from. And even in Kingston your patwah is different if you come from the upper class in which case there's a lot more Queens English in it than if you're from one of garrison communities in Kingston then your patwah is rough and guttural.b
There isn't one journal you could submit that to that would not change 'patwah' to 'Patois"because it is an ignorant substandard word.

There isn't one journal you could submit that to that would not change 'patwah' to 'Patois"because it is an ignorant substandard word.
Substandard is simply a pejorative and ignorant is an ad hominem making yours an fallacious argument. Try a better one.

Here you go Libby von H

A professor from Cambridge to tell you just that.

https://www.cambridge.org/elt/blog/2020/02/24/no-such-thing-as-standard-english/

So what are Standard Englishes?​
Standard varieties of English (or any language) haven’t been around forever. For English, the first Standard English was developed in the 15th and 16th centuries, and was based on dialects spoken in London and the East Midlands for spelling and grammar, and the accent of the high society in London for pronunciation (Nevalainen 2003: 133-134). At first, it was only used by the government, but it soon became the norm for the upper classes in general: it became the language of literature, science, politics, and education.​
And so, Standard British English was created (as opposed to dialects, which developed more naturally) and the same kind of process happened for every Standard English in the world: government officials and academics chose grammar, pronunciation and vocabulary from one or more dialects that had some higher status in society, and decided that these would form their Standard English.​

Substandard is simply a pejorative and ignorant is an ad hominem making yours an fallacious argument. Try a better one.
Substandard means 'below standard" and if you ever publish anything outside of a patois comic book you will be demanded to follow MLA , APA, Chicago Manaul of Style and several others.
And many periodicals have what they call a STANDARD.

Substandard means 'below standard" and if you ever publish anything outside of a patois comic book you will be demanded to follow MLA , APA, Chicago Manaul of Style and several others.
And many periodicals have what they call a STANDARD.
They do. They have a subjective standard. That doesn't equate to being the objectively right way to write English. Such a thing does not exist.

They do. They have a subjective standard. That doesn't equate to being the objectively right way to write English. Such a thing does not exist.
If that were true or even LOGICAL it would mean you can't define English itself , for without any standard what 'no education man' here says must be taken as Engllish

If that were true or even LOGICAL it would mean you can't define English itself , for without any standard what 'no education man' here says must be taken as Engllish
Of course its logical. People can come to subjective standards and we do so all the time in lots of different ways not just English. Laws are subjective standards and they vary State to State because people in different States have different standards. Subjective standards however aren't the same thing as objective truths.

Of course its logical. People can come to subjective standards and we do so all the time in lots of different ways not just English. Laws are subjective standards and they vary State to State because people in different States have different standards. Subjective standards however aren't the same thing as objective truths.
Wrong again
All men are created equal (you yourself argue that)
They are endowed by their Creator with unalienable rights (that's you again)
Government exists to protect those rights (you, you, you)

YOU ARE A RACIST, it is clear

1712670649627.png

Wrong again
All men are created equal (you yourself argue that)
They are endowed by their Creator with unalienable rights (that's you again)
Government exists to protect those rights (you, you, you)

YOU ARE A RACIST, it is clear

View attachment 929584
I don't argue that at all. That's stupid and illogical. Babies have different weights, health concerns, hair and eye color, length. We aren't born equal in any way.

I don't argue that at all. That's stupid and illogical. Babies have different weights, health concerns, hair and eye color, length. We aren't born equal in any way.
IF we aren't born equal in any way why do you use the common term 'human' see, you are just dumb or something

IF we aren't born equal in any way why do you use the common term 'human' see, you are just dumb or something
Because that's the biological designation for our species and we share common traits but we all have unique DNA that leads to unequal results.

Forum List

Back