The Lincoln Project is NOT happy

Reagan used that slogan also. But of course you no doubt dislike him also..
I didn't dislike him at all.
I'm sure Jesus is out with you also
Considering I'm an Indian, and you people have killed my people over religion, yep. Not a big fan. Actually if Christians would act more like Jesus, It would make things easier.
You would probably call him a religious zealot who couldn't begin to understand a woman's anxiety when she faces an unplanned pregnancy and would require her to carry the child to term so she isn't guilty of murder, which is against the 10 Commandments..
I would also remind him there are cases where abortion is actually the best thing a woman can do (ectopic pregnancies) to save her own life. To forbid a woman from doing it in this situation is also government murder.

I didn't dislike him at all.

Considering I'm an Indian, and you people have killed my people over religion, yep. Not a big fan. Actually if Christians would act more like Jesus, It would make things easier.

I would also remind him there are cases where abortion is actually the best thing a woman can do (ectopic pregnancies) to save her own life. To forbid a woman from doing it in this situation is also government murder.
wow, you would instruct Jesus Christ Himself

I didn't finish reading.. call me a... whatever (evasive?) but I just can't stomach this kind of thing. Jesus is God, you know. You would argue with God?

"If you have seen Me you have seen the Father"

"The Father and I are one"

praying for you to find Him, the only Way to Heaven..

(Jesus said to pray for our enemies...)

I didn't kill anyone.

But I know the fad now among leftists is to blame ancestors... makes sense..

Those damn ancestors...! They have the power to instigate oppression against all generations that come after them, as soon as they pass!

Jan. 6 committee will resume in September so you can still cry over Liz Cheney.
Yep. Last gasps. Lol.

Pay close attention. Because “THIS TIME you guys GOT HIM!”

1661057627385.gif

You evil geniuses.

Forum List

Back