The liberals' official hostility to religion takes a strange new turn

When I post...and I quote someone...it is not always diorected to them in particular...but a comment on what they post and how others have posted similar.

You can simply not read my posts if you dont think they apply to you.

Thus why I wrote the disclaimer at the end.

I will try to remember to put the disclaimer at the beginning so I dont waste the 1 minute of your valuable time next time.

It comes off as condescention when it's said while quoting a person - especially if that person was never involved in such stuff, disclaimer aside.

No biggy.

IMO, not more than a few days if a week...

Congratulations on your newborn GT, I wish both you and the little one the best life has to offer...

How old is the baby?

Not more than two weeks old and that individual is an individual.

Daddy knows that ..

G.T. Let's face facts. Having a baby is proof that you have gotten laid within the last (roughly) 9 to 10 months.

Congratulations!

Oh, and congrats on the baby, too!

"Dr. Charles Small, director of the Institute for the Study of Global anti-Semitism and Policy (ISGAP) in the US, told the Post, “This irrational discourse leads some groups, like Code Pink, some scholars and policy makers, who claim to be on the so-called left – to actually support radical Islamists, like Hamas which is backed by the Iranian Revolutionary Guard.

“It is only irrationality that can explain how westerners on the left, which claim to hold as a central belief – democratic principles, strong notions of citizenship, religious pluralism and equality for all, would support regimes that are committed to the marginalization of women and the persecution of gay people themselves; setting aside their clear and stated intention of inciting to genocide against Jewish people based on the most pernicious forms of anti-Semitism known.” "

Anti-Semitism among Left an... JPost - Jewish World - Jewish News

wow you think the left in america wants to incite jewish genocide? good lord you're off your rocker

Brilliant rebuttal. Well done!:eusa_clap:

How old is the baby?

13 days, pretty as a Georgia peach! (unrotted, of course)

Jeez...Im sorry GT....didnt know. Congratulations!
How is your wife doing?

She's good, it's so weird that that missle on her belly disappeared seemingly over-night. I guess she's lucky. She'll be back to normal weight in like a month, no lie.

No action "down there" for 6-weeks though. She's already onto pleasing me in other ways though lol. I am lucky and I don't take any of this life for granted, honest. I just get testy when people are jerky.

I don't think you're jerky. I just think that we disagree with HOW to disagree, with each other. It can be worked on, lol.

I used to really despise Liability, just cuz of name calling basically (which I do alot, but only to people who have a history of mean-spiritedness), but he at least puts some forethought into his conclusions, and is not a mindless parroting drone. So - I can say of him that he is thoroughly convinced of his beliefs and he's not some fraud just seeking to poke "the other side" with a stick when he's bored, like that douchebag Paulitician does aka libocalypse now. He used to get so thoroughly embarrassed that he changed his board name. Schmuck.

It comes off as condescention when it's said while quoting a person - especially if that person was never involved in such stuff, disclaimer aside.

No biggy.

Congratulations on your newborn GT, I wish both you and the little one the best life has to offer...

How old is the baby?

Daddy knows that ..

Not a complaint Nick...but what was the reason you changed what I said?

"Dr. Charles Small, director of the Institute for the Study of Global anti-Semitism and Policy (ISGAP) in the US, told the Post, “This irrational discourse leads some groups, like Code Pink, some scholars and policy makers, who claim to be on the so-called left – to actually support radical Islamists, like Hamas which is backed by the Iranian Revolutionary Guard.

“It is only irrationality that can explain how westerners on the left, which claim to hold as a central belief – democratic principles, strong notions of citizenship, religious pluralism and equality for all, would support regimes that are committed to the marginalization of women and the persecution of gay people themselves; setting aside their clear and stated intention of inciting to genocide against Jewish people based on the most pernicious forms of anti-Semitism known.” "

Anti-Semitism among Left an... JPost - Jewish World - Jewish News

wow you think the left in america wants to incite jewish genocide? good lord you're off your rocker

Brilliant rebuttal. Well done!:eusa_clap:

That doesn't require a rebuttal - it's only something someone clearly derranged would say and you don't rebut the derranged, you ignore them. They're psycho.

13 days, pretty as a Georgia peach! (unrotted, of course)

How is your wife doing?

She's good, it's so weird that that missle on her belly disappeared seemingly over-night. I guess she's lucky. She'll be back to normal weight in like a month, no lie.

No action "down there" for 6-weeks though. She's already onto pleasing me in other ways though lol. I am lucky and I don't take any of this life for granted, honest. I just get testy when people are jerky.

I don't think you're jerky. I just think that we disagree with HOW to disagree, with each other. It can be worked on, lol.

I used to really despise Liability, just cuz of name calling basically (which I do alot, but only to people who have a history of mean-spiritedness), but he at least puts some forethought into his conclusions, and is not a mindless parroting drone. So - I can say of him that he is thoroughly convinced of his beliefs and he's not some fraud just seeking to poke "the other side" with a stick when he's bored, like that douchebag Paulitician does aka libocalypse now. He used to get so thoroughly embarrassed that he changed his board name. Schmuck.

After both of mine were born, I had no action for a while either.

But she naturally pleased me in other ways....her prego "gas" disappeared.

That in itself was pleasure.

FYI GT....they grow up fast...and they do move out....but I have found....THEY NEVER GO AWAY.

Last edited:

How old is the baby?

Daddy knows that ..

GT has a cutie-pie that is being discussed now...

How is your wife doing?

After both of mine were born, I had no action for a while either.

But she naturally pleased me in other ways....her prego "gas" disappeared.

That in itself was pleasure.

FYI GT....they grow up fast...and they do move out....but I have found....THEY NEVER GO AWAY.

Yea...I was at a buddy's house and his was born Oct. 6th and is already 2-3x my girl's size....crayyysee

I have a lot of her on Hi-Def video, so we're keeping good record of her younger days for hindsight. :)

How old is the baby?

Daddy knows that ..

Change what you said?? I'm not a Mod....

Its Christmas and lets just be happy for GT and his darling....

Last edited:
Also - my Daughter will be Baptized and Communed.

I am non-Religious but I believe in "something" I can't put a finger on. - but one day, she'll decide all on her own what she is and she'll have the building blocks in case she wants to be what the most of the family is (Catholic).

I'mma let her free will fly as much as I possibly can - and Grandparents have been warned

Daddy knows that ..

Change what you said?? I'm not a Mod....

Its Christmas and lets just be happy for GT and his darling....

I said it wasnt a complaint. I was just wondering why you added to my post before quoting it. It did not change what I was saying....so I really dont care...but I was curious what your angle was....thats all.

I am non-Religious but I believe in "something" I can't put a finger on. - but one day, she'll decide all on her own what she is and she'll have the building blocks in case she wants to be what the most of the family is (Catholic).

I'mma let her free will fly as much as I possibly can - and Grandparents have been warned

you're not going to have her circumcised with a Bris?

You have something against us Jews?

you're not going to have her circumcised with a Bris?

You have something against us Jews?

I didn't even know there was Female circumcision. Ewwey.

Yes, I'm anti-semetic because she'll be Catholic. lol we know how this works. :D

Forum List

Back