The liberals' official hostility to religion takes a strange new turn

The left has always hated the Jews.

Which is weird, since so many of the left actually are Jewish.

Do you not see how retarded this is?

One half of it must be inaccurate.

Actually, lots of the Jews I know do tend to be lefties.

And there IS a fair amount of rank anti-Semitic sentiment from the left as many of us noted during the OWS protest blather. MANY of those miserably stupid fuckers sounded like a bunch of brown-shirts in a run up to Kristallnacht.

Uh, no, it must not be.

Jews also supported Germany, before they turned on them.

the problem with your lack of intellectual curiousity, is that it's why most people can't take anything you say seriously.

Know what I mean?

Of course not.

Here's what I mean:

When person A takes a stance against Country X, for Y-reason.............and explains Y-reason thoroughly.................

You put your fingers in your ears, and say that the stance is for a totally different reason - that you surmised all on your own without the slightest bit of caring how badly you're smearing someone without any proof or fairness.

It's a detestable act.

Having a position on Policy doesn't make someone "anti" anything, that's more hysterical sensationalist bullshit that you bought into, via media, your own brain or whatever. It's gross.

The Left is in such a rush to scapegoat those bad ole Christians these days. It's actually becoming very disturbing. More Americans better start standing up to them.

And there IS a fair amount of rank anti-Semitic sentiment from the left as many of us noted during the OWS protest blather. MANY of those miserably stupid fuckers sounded like a bunch of brown-shirts in a run up to Kristallnacht.

I'm 99%er sure that the youtubes I saw of the retard crack junkies shouting anti-semetic shit during the protests wouldn't even know what "left" categorizes someone as, let alone where Israel is on a map or how to get to their house without their I-Phone GPS.

It's stereotyping that "the left" is somehow anti-semetic. words of a few don't make the views of a whole. That goes for anything, it's a gross mischaracterization and it's not right at all - to do.

The Left is in such a rush to scapegoat those bad ole Christians these days. It's actually becoming very disturbing. More Americans better start standing up to them.

Again, don't think you know what scapegoat means.

I'm 99%er sure that the youtubes I saw of the retard crack junkies shouting anti-semetic shit during the protests wouldn't even know what "left" categorizes someone as, let alone where Israel is on a map or how to get to their house without their I-Phone GPS.

It's stereotyping that "the left" is somehow anti-semetic. words of a few don't make the views of a whole. That goes for anything, it's a gross mischaracterization and it's not right at all - to do.

Perhaps you understand the frustration of the tea party supporters when they were labeled as racist due to the actions of one or two.

And when we threw that argument at those that said the tea party was a racist group, their response was that the tea party had a resposnibility to publicly denounce the actions of those few...and since politicians that supported the tea party did not denounce those racist acts of the few, it supported the sentiment that the tea party was racist.

Not saying you did....dont recall if you did or did not jump on that bandwagon...but my guess is you did not.....but you do see the frustration?

Perhaps you understand the frustration of the tea party supporters when they were labeled as racist due to the actions of one or two.

And when we threw that argument at those that said the tea party was a racist group, their response was that the tea party had a resposnibility to publicly denounce the actions of those few...and since politicians that supported the tea party did not denounce those racist acts of the few, it supported the sentiment that the tea party was racist.

Not saying you did....dont recall if you did or did not jump on that bandwagon...but my guess is you did not.....but you do see the frustration?

I didn't, and so this post was useless as directed towards me - because it's nothing to do with me and the sense of it is so common that it doesn't bear being said to a witty-enough guy like me, either.

"The German publicly funded radio station RBB's decision in late November to dismiss Ken Jebsen, a well-known leftist radio host who denied the Holocaust occurred and bashed Israel, has brought to the fore a growing expression of hybrid anti-Semitism in the Federal Republic."

"Alex Feuerherdt, a German author and journalist who has written extensively about cross-over anti-Semitism, told The Jerusalem Post that “primarily over the last years a milieu has steadily developed in Germany, in which authors and activists, who position themselves as left, represent multiple views, which are expressed by right-wing extremists as well as by Islamists. One could define as ‘Querfront’ the various connections between the different political camps – which at first glance appear to be more separate than connected.”

He continued that “the positions of the Querfront-activists” revolve around “statements toward Israel and the Middle East conflict as well the topics of anti-Semitism, Islamism and the United States.”

Anti-Semitism among Left an... JPost - Jewish World - Jewish News

Again, don't think you know what scapegoat means.

I elieve he may be using uit correctly.

I seem to believe what he is saying is that there is a group of people ojn the left.....albeit a small group....that simply want soemthing to complain about....and if it were not the Christians, it wopuld be the Jews and if not the Jews, it would be people that wear red sweaters.

So in a way, scapegoat is a term that is applicable. They are miserable with themselves and they take it out on/blame it on other people.

"Dr. Charles Small, director of the Institute for the Study of Global anti-Semitism and Policy (ISGAP) in the US, told the Post, “This irrational discourse leads some groups, like Code Pink, some scholars and policy makers, who claim to be on the so-called left – to actually support radical Islamists, like Hamas which is backed by the Iranian Revolutionary Guard.

“It is only irrationality that can explain how westerners on the left, which claim to hold as a central belief – democratic principles, strong notions of citizenship, religious pluralism and equality for all, would support regimes that are committed to the marginalization of women and the persecution of gay people themselves; setting aside their clear and stated intention of inciting to genocide against Jewish people based on the most pernicious forms of anti-Semitism known.” "

It's fun little games like these that keep both sides hating each other, though.

If a Republican doesn't like Affirmative Action for Sociological or Constitutional reasons other than Race - they're still pidgeon-holed as a Racist.

If a Democrat is against Public (Government) sponsored displays of Religious leanings, etc. for (in their view) Constitutional reasons, they're pidgeon-holed as "anti-Christian" automatically.

If a Republican is against HealthCare, for Idealogical, etc. reasoning, they're pidgeon-holed as black-hearted wanting Granny to die.

If a Democrat can empathize with both views of the Palestinian conflict and sympathize with a compromise, they're pidgeon-holed as anti-Jewish or Anti-Israeli.

It goes on and on, and it's why grown ups don't make it to office, naw......just the better bashers of the other "side," s0n.

"The German publicly funded radio station RBB's decision in late November to dismiss Ken Jebsen, a well-known leftist radio host who denied the Holocaust occurred and bashed Israel, has brought to the fore a growing expression of hybrid anti-Semitism in the Federal Republic."

"Alex Feuerherdt, a German author and journalist who has written extensively about cross-over anti-Semitism, told The Jerusalem Post that “primarily over the last years a milieu has steadily developed in Germany, in which authors and activists, who position themselves as left, represent multiple views, which are expressed by right-wing extremists as well as by Islamists. One could define as ‘Querfront’ the various connections between the different political camps – which at first glance appear to be more separate than connected.”

He continued that “the positions of the Querfront-activists” revolve around “statements toward Israel and the Middle East conflict as well the topics of anti-Semitism, Islamism and the United States.”

oh hi, welcome to the United States

I didn't, and so this post was useless as directed towards me - because it's nothing to do with me and the sense of it is so common that it doesn't bear being said to a witty-enough guy like me, either.

When I post...and I quote someone...it is not always diorected to them in particular...but a comment on what they post and how others have posted similar.

You can simply not read my posts if you dont think they apply to you.

Thus why I wrote the disclaimer at the end.

I will try to remember to put the disclaimer at the beginning so I dont waste the 1 minute of your valuable time next time.

"Dr. Charles Small, director of the Institute for the Study of Global anti-Semitism and Policy (ISGAP) in the US, told the Post, “This irrational discourse leads some groups, like Code Pink, some scholars and policy makers, who claim to be on the so-called left – to actually support radical Islamists, like Hamas which is backed by the Iranian Revolutionary Guard.

“It is only irrationality that can explain how westerners on the left, which claim to hold as a central belief – democratic principles, strong notions of citizenship, religious pluralism and equality for all, would support regimes that are committed to the marginalization of women and the persecution of gay people themselves; setting aside their clear and stated intention of inciting to genocide against Jewish people based on the most pernicious forms of anti-Semitism known.” "

wow you think the left in america wants to incite jewish genocide? good lord you're off your rocker

When I post...and I quote someone...it is not always diorected to them in particular...but a comment on what they post and how others have posted similar.

I will try to remember to put the disclaimer at the beginning so I dont waste the 1 minute of your valuable time next time.

It comes off as condescention when it's said while quoting a person - especially if that person was never involved in such stuff, disclaimer aside.

No biggy.

It comes off as condescention when it's said while quoting a person - especially if that person was never involved in such stuff, disclaimer aside.

No biggy.

How old is the baby?

No biggy.

How old is the baby?

13 days, pretty as a Georgia peach! (unrotted, of course)

Forum List

Back