The legal argument Fox News should make but won't against Dominion Machines....

My own research into the Dominion voting machines...

This is a five-page official report detailing why in 2019, Texas rejected electronic voting machines that are currently used all over the US.

Certification was denied for six specific reasons, including complexity (500 steps and 400 pages to install software), security and error issues. It seems that even the test plan failed, which is something that should never happen after release to a potential customer, IMO.

They even have an active USB port (page 5).

Imagine what they did not test.

https://www.sos.texas.gov/elections/forms/sysexam/oct2019-sneeringer.pdf

This Dominion document lists all of the places in the US Dominion machines are used. Page 67-on...

https://sos.ga.gov/admin/files/Dominion%20RFI_No%20Redactions.pdf

This Dominion document shows that they use foreign parts, and are owned by foreign entities (pages 22 and 36)...

View attachment 758895
View attachment 758896

https://files7.philadelphiavotes.com/announcements/Dominion_-_Redacted.pdf

Here is a Dominion Democracy Suite User Guide. It's hundreds of pages and shows how a user can delete all kinds of results they don't like...

https://www.sos.state.co.us/pubs/elections/VotingSystems/DVS-DemocracySuite511/documentation/UG-RTR-UserGuide-5-11-CO.pdf

Many of Dominion's machines, tabulators even, have modems which can connect to the internet via cell phone towers...

If there are any dead links, I have preserved all of the documents here:
And again. All they do is COUNT.

Fox just wants to lose, because Fox loves Dominion Machines....Fox News is a left wing Zionist Fascist fraud/treason operation......
It is simply rude ......for a troll dyke witch hater to skip the OP and start trolling....Will Coyote do anything?.....Heck no, she sleeps with Chille....
-------------------------------------------------------
Ah, earnest poster, EMH, as I've said on several occasions....you are one of my fav posters here.
I see your output and am always confident I'll have a peek into your little neighborhood of, of....well, of nutsocrazo.

I don't mean that disrespectfully. In fact, I kinda admire your creativity. Wherever it comes from.....alcohol, peyote, ordinary loonery? I dunno.
But it sure is fun for the rest of us.

OK, now after saying that.....I still fear that you may not be a forever kind of poster here.
I say that...not from personal experience....but rather, just plain common sense.
Meaning, calling a Mod a "troll dyke witch" who sleeps with other posters.....well, mi amigo, that seems fraught.

Frankly, it seems rather brain-deadish.

Just sayin'

And again. All they do is COUNT.
Absolutely false.

Lesh, in the post you relied to, I included a 181 page user manual.

An admin with the password can delete votes, change votes, or do basically whatever they want.

Pfffft.

• Thanks
Reactions: EMH
Absolutely false.

Lesh, in the post you relied to, I included a 181 page user manual.

An admin with the password can delete votes, change votes, or do basically whatever they want.

Pfffft.
It “could” fuck with the reporting of the count but again, all it does is COUNT.

The actual ballots still exist… and in every case they MATCHED

-------------------------------------------------------
Ah, earnest poster, EMH, as I've said on several occasions....you are one of my fav posters here.
I see your output and am always confident I'll have a peek into your little neighborhood of, of....well, of nutsocrazo.

I don't mean that disrespectfully. In fact, I kinda admire your creativity. Wherever it comes from.....alcohol, peyote, ordinary loonery? I dunno.
But it sure is fun for the rest of us.

OK, now after saying that.....I still fear that you may not be a forever kind of poster here.
I say that...not from personal experience....but rather, just plain common sense.
Meaning, calling a Mod a "troll dyke witch" who sleeps with other posters.....well, mi amigo, that seems fraught.

Frankly, it seems rather brain-deadish.

Just sayin'

Just remember that when Spanberger is an automatic YEAH vote for a US invasion of Iran

It “could” fuck with the reporting of the count but again, all it does is COUNT.

The actual ballots still exist… and in every case they MATCHED

Excuse us but we do not trust YOUR account of that.

Ms Spanberger was losing worse than expected. This is what she had to say about her last second WOOSH to victory via Dominion...

"It was my CALMEST election ever"

knowing full well Dominion would ensure that.

We need to get back to "Election Day", not election month, and count the votes on election night, with paper ballots.
Mail-ins need to be received by election day, and counted on election night.
Explain where it says it has to be counted that night (especially by hand)... Most countries count it the next day or days... US seems to be one of the few countries that think the election should be over that night like a reality show..
As for Election Day voting... Look at the queues especially in poor urban neighbourhoods... Nearly every country in the world has mail in voting (BTW do you want armed services aboard not voting?).
If you want encourage Election day voting
  • Make it a paid Bank Holiday
  • Move it to a Friday (simple constitution amendment)
  • In the amendment, states have to have a minimum poll stations and booths to keep voting queues < 20min
    • Any violation of this means the polling station stays open later or for another day(s)
  • Get US out of the obsession that if the count isn't over in a night then the whole system is broken, in nearly other country counting takes a few days..

Explain where it says it has to be counted that night (especially by hand)... Most countries count it the next day or days... US seems to be one of the few countries that think the election should be over that night like a reality show..
As for Election Day voting... Look at the queues especially in poor urban neighbourhoods... Nearly every country in the world has mail in voting (BTW do you want armed services aboard not voting?).
If you want encourage Election day voting
  • Make it a paid Bank Holiday
  • Move it to a Friday (simple constitution amendment)
  • In the amendment, states have to have a minimum poll stations and booths to keep voting queues < 20min
    • Any violation of this means the polling station stays open later or for another day(s)
  • Get US out of the obsession that if the count isn't over in a night then the whole system is broken, in nearly other country counting takes a few days..

This is the Co2 fraud argument.

IT has all been checked by "experts" who you refuse to parrot.

The Co2 fraud is as credible as the claim of no election fraud by Dominon Machines....

And you also believe the Co2 fraud but cannot explain how the same amount of atmospheric Co2 melted North America while freezing Greenland AT THE SAME TIME...

We need an election system where audits can be televised with observers from both parties present, not a Wizard of Oz presto the expert has spoken...

Forum List

Back